Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Board Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Favorite Board Games Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Board Games   Favorite Board Games Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 1:21 pm

Anyone here play board games while growing up? Do you still play them now? What were your favorites? Did you enjoy making people go bankrupt in Monopoly? Always touched the sides in Operation? List away!

I always liked Trouble and Guess Who, those were the games I played the most...oh and Splat or whatever it was called, lol.

Back to top Go down
Scott B
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
Scott B

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Board Games   Favorite Board Games Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Risk, the game of World Domination, is the greatest board game ever made. Monopoly, especially with their special variants is close. I also liked stratego. Oh and if chess counts that replaces risk. Have fond memories of star wars risk, a star wars duelling characters game (way expensive on eBay now) and The Lost World board game.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Board Games   Favorite Board Games Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 3:58 pm

I used to play chess a lot growing up as a kid. I play it against the computer nowadays. I also used to play checkers, some Chinese checkers during my 1st and 2nd grade years, but I never got into that. I also played Risk and a few other games. I had some that I wanted to play, but I never really had the chance. Chess is still the only board game I play nowadays.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Board Games   Favorite Board Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Board Games
Page 1 of 1