Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone here know how to make tree skins?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JPBrasil
Embryo
Embryo

Does anyone here know how to make tree skins? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone here know how to make tree skins?   Does anyone here know how to make tree skins? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 10:25 am

Folks, I need help, someone here knows how to create tree skins.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Scales
Hatchling
Hatchling
Dragon Scales

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here know how to make tree skins?   Does anyone here know how to make tree skins? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Dude, I asked for help to remake some skins a long time ago and no has give an answer. I doubt you get help with your tees. Good luck
Back to top Go down
JPBrasil
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here know how to make tree skins?   Does anyone here know how to make tree skins? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 5:39 pm

It's hard to get in touch with the forum top skinners. By the way, so I'm at least that part of the forum is dead.

No news about FCM HD updates and no release date

Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here know how to make tree skins?   Does anyone here know how to make tree skins? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Just remember to be patient. we are admittedly in a drought of activity, but you will eventually get an answer. I'll make an exception to the rule against reviving old threads, if it takes long enough.

PS, next time you have a modding/skinning question, please go to this thread Wink
Modding Q&A Thread

equinox-
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here know how to make tree skins?   Does anyone here know how to make tree skins? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 3:27 am

Creating new textures involves extracting the current texture from a *.TML file (so you know the UV layout), editing it, and then putting it back in. There are tools scattering around that help with this; the latest release of my model processing tool has a TML editor; you could try that. For trees specifically the material files are Flora*.tml (That's from memory so may not be correct)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here know how to make tree skins?   Does anyone here know how to make tree skins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here know how to make tree skins?
Page 1 of 1