Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic Park: Extinction fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzhousaurus
Embryo
Embryo
Suzhousaurus

Jurassic Park: Extinction fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Park: Extinction fanfic   Jurassic Park: Extinction fanfic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 4:52 pm

I've been getting more and more interested in writing something based on the scrapped version of Jurassic Park Extinction, with the human/dino hybrids. Not based on the script, but more of the weird one-off horror event that universal studios hosted back in 1999 for their regular halloween night. They had a jurassic park themed horror walkthrough then called "Project Evilution" with people running around dressed up as pretty horrifying hybrids, but it actually followed its own storyline (which in hindside, seems to point at some JP movie then in the making) about another forgotten island where someone called Dr.Burton preformed experiments (similar to those in the island of doctor moreau) and could be seen hung by a rope at the end of the ride, presumably killed by his own creatures.

Anyway, this stuff really inspired little old morbid me into producing some kind of horror story around it - I've yet to work out the details, so any ideas or recommendations are most welcome!
Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park: Extinction fanfic
Page 1 of 1