Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:22 am

Trexbreakout wrote:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jeff-goldblum-joins-jurassic-world-sequel-997569?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Alright. YES!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Malcolm was the heart and soul of the first 2 movies. This is going to be so good.

Mistral wrote:
Aww shucks. Alright Colin and gang, for once I have to thank you for bringing back something I actually wanted. Now obviously, it's one thing to have him there, but another altogether to have script where the character is actually written into it meaningfully without feeling convoluted or forced, and that will have to be seen later. But this is a first step. And as I've said before, I 100% believe it is possible for it to be natural with good script. Characters can be modified to fit the situation much more easily than some other elements.

Ooooh Right!

As a side note, I can't see Sorna not getting mentioned in some form now, it'd be too weird. Also there are now two characters who will have appeared in more than just two films in the franchise.

It's safe to say that at least the second movie will be talked about. Universal may try to pretend like the 3rd movie never happened or outright ret-con it out of the timeline, but there is no way how Sorna/the second movie can be ignored.

evolution_rex wrote:
hell ya. Hopefully he won't phone it in like he did in ID4 2.
Goldblum is gonna be in JW2

From what I've heard, Emmerich really wasn't interested in making the second ID4 movie and it shows in the movie. I don't believe that will happen here. Even more so considering how Universal/Bayona has responded to some of the legitimate criticisms that JW had via too much CGI. (I'm one of those who thought that most of it was good, but there was too much of it and the spots that it looked bad, it really did show.)

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:27 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I think the leaked pics of the Dilo maquette/animatronic was pretty much as much confirmation as we need of that.

Unfortunately I don't think it is, because that set pic shows what looks to be display Dino's in the mansion. And I think that'll be there Sad

Spinosuar4.4 wrote:
Hey man, I know I'm overreacting. This franchise meant so much for me. And this character specially, meant a hope, a dream I had since a kid. Now it's all shattered. I'm really sad. It's unbeliavable. I'll have to deal with it, like I did with this...uh, might I say, trashy life. A kinda of a metaphore, yes, JP franchise is that. I'm invisible.

I'm too sentimental, I guess haha

I don't want to turn the topic away, have a party guys.

Dude I think you are reacting way too early. How does Jeff being in the movie alter DR WU? I'm sure he's going to be really important in the franchise. They wouldn't bring him back for nothing if you think about it. They are displaying him prominently.

I would bet he gets more time than Ian
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:28 am

I'm hoping that Malcolm addresses the fact that Hammond had become more of a naturalist before his death, and that the whole "Hammond giving Masrani his blessing" thing brought up in JW can be attributed to company rhetoric.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:35 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I think the leaked pics of the Dilo maquette/animatronic was pretty much as much confirmation as we need of that.

Unfortunately I don't think it is, because that set pic shows what looks to be display Dino's in the mansion. And I think that'll be there Sad

Spinosuar4.4 wrote:
Hey man, I know I'm overreacting. This franchise meant so much for me. And this character specially, meant a hope, a dream I had since a kid. Now it's all shattered. I'm really sad. It's unbeliavable. I'll have to deal with it, like I did with this...uh, might I say, trashy life. A kinda of a metaphore, yes, JP franchise is that. I'm invisible.

Dude I think you are reacting way too early. How does Jeff being in the movie alter DR WU? I'm sure he's going to be really important in the franchise. They wouldn't bring him back for nothing if you think about it. They are displaying him prominently.

He's not important. I need to get this thing out of my head. I need to stop dreaming and get to the reality. Nobody likes scientists. Reality sucks, I won't be a scientist, and even if I be, no one will appreciate it, nobody cares, and I shouldn't care too. I will never be 1% that he is so why should I admire? I should stop admiring scientists and even a character I grew to like because of the books. It's all a dream. All an ilusion. People like cool people, like Malcolm, he's cool, he says cool lines, he's charismatic. Even if Malcolm killed someone, people would like him.

I really need to talk with a friend now. I SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH THIS! Like everyone!

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:52 am

But nothing has changed man. You're Still getting your Wu. I think he has a chance to make it into JW3 
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 12:57 am

Troyal1 wrote:
But nothing has changed man. You're Still getting your Wu. I think he has a chance to make it into JW3 
Everything changed. With Malcolm in, the most loved character *from GA to fans*, the game has changed.

I'm not getting anything. I'm alone in this. I'm the outcast. It's all true haha

I accept it.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:59 am

According to Chris Pugh (ChrislikesDinos), he has known about his role since last August but had to keep it a secret. He also has heard the role is more one of a supporting role & not just a cameo but it isn't at all a lead role. Not sure if Jeff has filmed his scenes yet? as he is currently in Australia.

Anyway exciting news to have another old character back tying the original trilogy to the new one alongside BD Wong! Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 5:36 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Spinosuar4.4 wrote:

He's not important. I need to get this thing out of my head. I need to stop dreaming and get to the reality. Nobody likes scientists. Reality sucks, I won't be a scientist, and even if I be, no one will appreciate it, nobody cares, and I shouldn't care too. I will never be 1% that he is so why should I admire? I should stop admiring scientists and even a character I grew to like because of the books. It's all a dream. All an ilusion. People like cool people, like Malcolm, he's cool, he says cool lines, he's charismatic. Even if Malcolm killed someone, people would like him.

I really need to talk with a friend now. I SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH THIS! Like everyone!

Ive noticed that if it isnt anything Wu related or what not, you hate it. You have to stop taking this casting news so damn seriously dude, you really do. 

If it's anything more than a glorified cameo, I have a feeling Malcolm is biting the dust in this one.

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 5:39 am

YES! This is some exciting news right here! Although a cameo would be fine with me, it seems like he has a supporting role in the movie, so he's not gonna overshadow the new cast.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 6:26 am

Boy, am I late for this party.

Okay, I know what I've said in the past about wanting to see Grant rather than Malcolm back, and after giving it some thought about it I am rather cautiously optimistic. If anything, I have a hunch he will be used in a way that doesn't overshadow Bryce and Chris. But for now, I'll let Thor proclaim my excitement and reaction for this bit of news:

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:15 am

dance2nite wrote:
According to Chris Pugh (ChrislikesDinos), he has known about his role since last August but had to keep it a secret. He also has heard the role is more one of a supporting role & not just a cameo but it isn't at all a lead role. Not sure if Jeff has filmed his scenes yet? as he is currently in Australia.

Anyway exciting news to have another old character back tying the original trilogy to the new one alongside BD Wong! Cool Very Happy
Where is he saying he's known about it?

Edit: I checked his Twitter and I can't find the August part. Can someone source me please? I would like to keep up with what this guy knows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:52 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:

It's safe to say that at least the second movie will be talked about. Universal may try to pretend like the 3rd movie never happened or outright ret-con it out of the timeline, but there is no way how Sorna/the second movie can be ignored.

If they finally acknowledge Sorna/TLW, then it pretty much automatically also canonizes JP3 at the same time. There's really nothing contradictory in that movie and nothing of major importance happens JP universe wise (for better or worse) so it's not an issue at all if it's not referenced, it would be canon as long as Sorna/TLW was mentioned. Only if Grant and/or Sattler came back for JP6 or whatever they might have to address it directly
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:24 am

James Cromwell is playing a character named Benjamin LockWood With a Hammond connection!

“The character Richard Attenborough plays [John Hammond], I’m his partner, uh Benjamin Lockwood, and we developed the technology of being able to clone the genes – and so I am, uh, trying to deal with the blowback from what we have done.”

http://jurassicoutpost.com/james-cromwell-shares-playing-benjamin-lockwood-connection-john-hammond-jurassic-world-2/
Back to top Go down
TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:28 am

Very pleased with the news that Malcolm is coming back for this film. Having Goldblum in any capacity is just absolutely wonderful.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 11:30 am

Troyal1 wrote:
James Cromwell is playing a character named Benjamin LockWood With a Hammond connection!

“The character Richard Attenborough plays [John Hammond], I’m his partner, uh Benjamin Lockwood, and we developed the technology of being able to clone the genes – and so I am, uh, trying to deal with the blowback from what we have done.”

http://jurassicoutpost.com/james-cromwell-shares-playing-benjamin-lockwood-connection-john-hammond-jurassic-world-2/

It sounds like the world has changed to become much less receptive of dinosaurs post the disastrous events of Jurassic World. As the movie is said to deal with ‘animal rights‘, and enough evidence has come out showing that it will feature a rescue mission of sorts, we’re willing to bet he is funding the attempts to ‘save them‘.

Ehh the hypothetical TLW parallels are starting to get bit too strong again. And as for the first line, you'd think that to have been case in the previous film already.

I know it's unlikely but I would actually really like if that Lockwood fella didn't really care rats ass for the dinosaurs, only his public imago. Essentially only doing it because of outside pressure or whatever. At least it'd be mildly different.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:03 pm

I'm glad that Cromwell's character is described as being an associate with Hammond, and given his chops as an actor his character could go either way - towards being a supporting character to a villainous type the like book version of Hammond. It will be interesting to see which way it goes.

Variety Insight film listings for JW2/JP5 - Legendary is listed

It seems that Legendary is still listed as a financier of the sequel. I just hope this means Thomas Tull or whoever's in charge at Legendary stays out of the affairs of the production team. They get the easy job, spend a few million on a film that's guaranteed to make three to four times their money back.

Also of note, The Kennedy/Marshall Company are listed as one of the production companies alongside Amblin Entertainment. This isn't too surprising considering Spielberg's friendship with Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall (the former being a prudcer on JP and JP3 and the latter of whom was a producer on JW) but I do wonder if Kennedy will also be involved enough to recieve a credit. It probably doens't really mean anything, but

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:12 pm

https://twitter.com/i/moments/857127883738931200
I love the randomness of 'Chef Goldblum' Razz

I was also trying to look if he's actually made actual comments yet, but couldn't find any.

edit: except this lol
"It's true"
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/jeff-goldblums-sausage-stunt-gives-few-clues-on-what-hes-cooking-up/news-story/c34a648002fbdd9d086b9d9a755769e3
Back to top Go down
eagc7
Hatchling
Hatchling
eagc7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Happy to see Malcolm back, even if its just a 10 second cameo.

Viperman
Embryo
Embryo
Viperman

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Everyone's hyper about Malcolm being back, but the Benjamin Lockwood thing has my attention more. Hammond's partner? That's interesting.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 4:38 pm

After hours without proper sleep and butthurt rants about myself, I think I finally dealt with it.

But I still don't know how Malcolm will fit in. What role he will have. I can't imagine it. Has someone figured out how he can appear?

I think he'll get consulted by Claire and Owen, but I don't imagine him running from dinos like in TLW.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
After hours without proper sleep and butthurt rants about myself, I think I finally dealt with it.

But I still don't know how Malcolm will fit in. What role he will have. I can't imagine it. Has someone figured out how he can appear?

I think he'll get consulted by Claire and Owen, but I don't imagine him running from dinos like in TLW.

He can appear any way the writers want him to appear in.

I imagine it would be easier to write Malcolm in than say, Grant. As we know from TLW, Malcolm went to the press with his story of what happened in JP, which tells me that he would have likely publicly protested the new park, whereas I imagine Grant likely would have simply not gotten involved at all.

In universe, Malcolm also likely has a much higher profile than Grant, seeing as how he A) Was (as far as we know) the only person who went to the press after the Nublar incident, and B) Played a key role in the San Diego incident as well.

With all that being said, Malcolm has such a large public profile (in-universe) that writing him in somehow would be pretty simple. Literally everybody would be aware of him, making for a near endless supply of chances to write him in.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 8:29 pm

Yes, makes sense. He had more impact for the story than Grant or Ellie. I do think that since he has conections with the past,he can help with the Lockwood case. Bet he must know Benjamin Lockwood, since James said the character worked together with Hammond. 

Talking about Lockwood now, I'm really interested in his character. James got my attention talking about how he was a partner with Hammond, and that they worked together in creating the park. Something must have happened, I bet they both shared different views on how the dinosaurs should be used. I like to think Lockwood is the novel version of Hammond, or even darker. He can also be someone like Norman, the geneticist guy who worked together with Hammond in the book, and had a sort of contract with him. 

So things go wrong, Lockwood get's bitten with Hammond, tries to sabotage JP using Dodgson and Nedry to steal the embryos? Imagine how cool would be if they tied the story together, after many years. I'm interested in knowing Lockwood views, how he disagreed with Hammond and what he did to gain access to the dinosaurs again. Imagine how many years he waited for this, to get everything Hammond had. What's he going to do?

If they set it right, I might say, he can turn out to be my favorite character from this movie.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 8:45 pm

I always thought the real reason Hammond built the park was because there needed to be commercial source to fund the cloning project from the first place. He didn't have endless supply of money to bring the dinosaurs back to life. If he had, he wouldn't have needed investors and law firms presenting them. The "all the kids in the world will love this place" was just byproduct, not the actual reason for building it. Sure he was entrepreneur, as we learn from his flea circus days, but he wanted to be remembered first and foremost for something.

And so, whatever this Lockwood might or might have wanted to do with the dinosaurs, I doubt there was ever going to be any other choice than having the animals in park setting. Because that was the cold business reality. Maybe they disagreed on other things, but not that.

But anyway, if we talk about of him potentially being the villain. The only iffy things are those skeletons in (presumably) Lockwood's mansion. If he was only into money and fame, it's unlikely he'd keep those in there. Well other than show-off reasons, but I don't think the movie would give him that much background characterization to go around that. So my worry here is that he will be another Hammond 2.0 who's just this typical good grandpa who cares of everything. Who Masrani already was... so I guess Hammond 3.0? Hopefully I'm wrong though and he will be this soulless bastard who just looks for his own benefit.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 8:58 pm

This is getting serious. Now I kinda understand why they called Malcolm back.  Laughing

It would be crazy if Hammond turned out to be an asshole. I don't think it's the case. Hammond was genuine and really had an utopic dream about building the park. He wanted something real, something people could touch. But he wasn't an asshole who did things out to be evil or irresponsible.

I worry he'll be just another Hammond 2.0, a caring good old grandpa. I want more than that. I want an "evil" version of Hammond, someone that doesn't care about anything else expect his wills, someone that will do everything to get what he wants, someone that doesn't see the consequences of his acts, and is irresponsible with the potential danger of holding dinosaurs in a particular manor. I want someone obsessed with the dinosaurs, obsessed with the power of creation.

It would be a cool plot IMO if we got a character like that, they should start showing him as someone "adorable", until the middle of the movie, where he reveals who he really is. The "save the dinosaurs" is just a way to cover what he'll do, IMO.

And he'll probably use Claire and Owen to get them.

I never saw Masrani as Hammond 2.0, I always see him as Masrani, he has the identity and individual personality. He's unique.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:14 pm

Oh im sure Hammond was an asshole behind the scenes

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Oh im sure Hammond was an asshole behind the scenes
You think? What makes you think that?

I mean, it would be interesting if he turns out to be the asshole of the story. Shocked

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 9:44 pm

He was in the midst of getting a theme park up and running. Delays and the like, as well as investors breathing down his neck, simply doesnt make someone the nicest of people.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:03 pm

I agree.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:27 pm

He is clearly annoyed in the film already. It's a hassle he needs to sort out quickly, this PR tour.

For Gennaro, it's just poker face to him while trying to deal with the situation (until he shows his approval anyway).

He hates Malcolm.

Grant and Sattler are not really there because he likes them, but because he has strategic use for them. He even has trouble spelling Sattler's profession.

He doesn't care rats ass about Nedry's workload or financial situation or opinions, only the results.

He's frustrated to have his grand PR tour on weekend when everybody but just three staff members leave the island and thunderstorm clauses delays.

When it all falls apart, he blames automation and staff. Refuses to talk about lysine contingency.

Last edited by Mistral on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 10:29 pm

It was just a simple thunderstorm...it was a tropical storm. That alone would be enough to clear out a theme park in real life.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 9 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next