Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased

Go down 
+9
#TRexSpinorematch
GwrChurchward
sdp
Océane
TheDreamMaster
Troyal1
Dead2009
K_Ozz92
Pachyrhinosaurus
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 12:44 pm

http://jurassicoutpost.com/weve-got-scoop-future-jurassic-world-toys-mattel-spoiler-free-jurassicjune/

It sounds like a classic line is in the works! And to be released later this year, too.
Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Sounds pretty cool, I just hope Mattel's shoddiness doesn't end up ruining the line.

On a side note Hasbro is also releasing dino toys:
Spoiler:

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:49 pm

I want that blue Allosaurus they have pictured there.

Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
She came out in 2011-ish, 80 bucks if you're lucky.

Anyways, I'm excited for the toys, especially the 2 big Tyrannosaur figures, but this concerns me:
Quote :
It’s worth noting that some of the basic dinosaur figures were described as slightly exaggerated looking, with proportions and poses that were more cartoony than realistic.

But more importantly, vehichles! Action figures w/ hatchlings! AND IDEAL PRICES! Very Happy

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Dead2009 wrote:

I like that toy as well, but it's a kind of a knock-off of the Papo Allosaurus model/toy.

Papo Allosaurus.

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Papo_allosaurus1

2013 Hasbro Jurassic Park Allosaurus.

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Image-70-700x504

Not only that, but despite this particular Allosaurus model/toy being out for 9 years now, it's far more cheaper and easier to get. Not counting shipping and the added cost of more money if you want it faster, it's somewhere between $26-$27 on Amazon right now. I just checked.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:08 pm

Human figures?

I'll finally get the chance to get a Wu figure, won't I? Finally, one of my favorites will probably get a figure!  Very Happy

Hyped for the dinos too, but unfortunatelly I won't get all the the toys I think.  Sad

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:18 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Human figures?

I'll finally get the chance to get a Wu figure, won't I? Finally, one of my favorites will probably get a figure!  Very Happy

Hyped for the dinos too, but unfortunatelly I won't get all the the toys I think.  Sad

Look at the bright side, with a new company (Mattel) making the toys, at least you have hope that they will be better quality then the JW toys as a whole.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Human figures?

I never knew how much I wanted a lego set of Wu in his lab until now lol
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Human figures?

Look at the bright side, with a new company (Mattel) making the toys, at least you have hope that they will be better quality then the JW toys as a whole.
I really really hope so. OMG I'll get so crazy and excited, those kids better move out of my way when it releases.  Cool

Gotta catch them all, speacially if there is a Wu figure. It's mine, damnit. I waited so long for this.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:37 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Human figures?

I never knew how much I wanted a lego set of Wu in his lab until now lol
I just want a figure of him but if I get more than that, damn...It'll be awesome! Very Happy

I have an Indominus rex anxiously waiting for it's creator to arrive so they can be in peace forever in my shelf. I will probably separate a special place for them.  Razz

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:57 pm

A Wu lab set would be really cool.

I could see something like a smaller version of the Trailer set from TLW toyline.

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Mcc2

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Oh dear, so i have about 11 months to save up for this? I don't know how I'm gonna raise enough money!

TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:17 pm

I hope this information is accurate, because I am extremely excited for this. I hope they still fit with the old dinosaurs in style. I'm willing to replace my humans for better versions if they do a lot of figures (I'll of course be keeping my Kenner figures, but for display purposes ,etc.).

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:46 pm

Wow...This is truly great news.

I hope this lineup includes an Apatosaurus or Brachiosaurus on scale with the human figures because so far the only sauropods we have had in 24 years are the hatchling included with Tim and the out of scale JP3 one.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:50 pm

Well there's a reason Kenner/Hasbro neglected making one previously. It's not what the kids genuinely want, and it would be absolutely massive, too much shelf space for a gamble that isn't in their favor.

sdp
Hatchling
Hatchling
sdp

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 12:15 am

It feels like a fan's hope of what the new line could be, it's everything I wished for and more. I try not to collect "collections" of one franchise and only get one or two of my fav. characters but I would totally get most of these sets if they're done well..

http://miscrave.com
GwrChurchward
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 2:49 am

I can not wait for an accurate Hammond figure, and accurate Matchbox cars.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 6:47 am

Océane wrote:
Well there's a reason Kenner/Hasbro neglected making one previously. It's not what the kids genuinely want, and it would be absolutely massive, too much shelf space for a gamble that isn't in their favor.
Really? Then those kids aren't dino fans. Because as I kid I loved to get big sauropods to my collection.

Sucks that only T.rex sells. So many other cool dinos.

Too many dumb kids who think sauropods aren't badass, I guess.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 7:12 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Océane wrote:
Really? Then those kids aren't dino fans. Because as I kid I loved to get big sauropods to my collection.

Sucks that only T.rex sells. So many other cool dinos.

Too many dumb kids who think sauropods aren't badass, I guess.

I honestly don't believe that's the case. Sauropods are quite popular and do sell. It just depends on the quality of the toy. That and Hasbro did make a small Brachiosaurus toy for JP3, but it was stuck with the built-in dino damage wound that many JP3 toys had.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 7:54 am

Add me to the I loved sauropods as a kid club!

I even remember trying hard to find the JP3 brachiosaurus going to many KB Toys stores untill I found it.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 1:04 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Add me to the I loved sauropods as a kid club!

I even remember trying hard to find the JP3 brachiosaurus going to many KB Toys stores untill I found it.
YAY!  Very Happy

I remember putting all my dino toys (mostly chinasaurs) in the grass in my backyard and I put all the sauropods together to make a herd, and oh how badass they were. Specially the Brachiosaurus.  Razz

Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Well yes, there are kids who enjoy sauropods, but that's not what toy companies believe.

Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Océane wrote:
Well yes, there are kids who enjoy sauropods, but that's not what toy companies believe.
f*ck what they think. Sauropods sells to collectors and kids who love dinosaurs.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 2:48 am

From what I have seen, kids like dinosaur toys in general.

Back to top Go down
sdp
Hatchling
Hatchling
sdp

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 3:12 pm

I wanted a Sauropod too but it wasn't made because of the proportions, it would require a bigger box than say the T-Rex and cost around the same but would sell much less. Remember that shelf space is worth a lot of money on retail and they won't stock something really big that won't sell.

http://miscrave.com
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 4:37 pm

sdp wrote:
I wanted a Sauropod too but it wasn't made because of the proportions, it would require a bigger box than say the T-Rex and cost around the same but would sell much less. Remember that shelf space is worth a lot of money on retail and they won't stock something really big that won't sell.

They could make them as big as T. rex toys. Big toys do sell.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
sdp wrote:

They could make them as big as T. rex toys. Big toys do sell.
YEP! Only problem is the price. But I'll try to get as many as I can.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:48 pm

Honestly the past few lines have not really had anything as big as the Bull Rex/Thrasher/ Red rex. This line, if its accurate seems to indicate that will change though. I know we have the huge Stomp and Strike Rex but that never really felt to me like it was going to ever be as iconic as the Thrasher.

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:53 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Honestly the past few lines have not really had anything as big as the Bull Rex/Thrasher/ Red rex. This line, if its accurate seems to indicate that will change though. I know we have the huge Stomp and Strike Rex but that never really felt to me like it was going to ever be as iconic as the Thrasher.

It's hard for a figure to become "iconic" if it falls apart within hours of owning it Laughing

The new info says we'll be getting a few massive figures with "real feel" skin, so there's definitely hope this time around.

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

It's hard for a figure to become "iconic" if it falls apart within hours of owning it Laughing

The new info says we'll be getting a few massive figures with "real feel" skin, so there's definitely hope this time around.

Lol sick burn on the hasbro stuff. Yeah the hasbro stuff this time ended up not looking very good. Im looking at my Red Rex right now, I'm hoping thats how the new figures are.

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next