Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased

Go down 
+9
#TRexSpinorematch
GwrChurchward
sdp
Océane
TheDreamMaster
Troyal1
Dead2009
K_Ozz92
Pachyrhinosaurus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Lol sick burn on the hasbro stuff. Yeah the hasbro stuff this time ended up not looking very good. Im looking at my Red Rex right now, I'm hoping thats how the new figures are.

I unfortunately had to sell all of my old figures a couple years ago, and it was a pretty massive collection too, but I managed to save my Bull T. rex. It's amazing how Kenner were able to make a toy with such a gimmick look as good as they did. Got him perched up on my shelf right now.

If we get something even close to on par with the Red Rex, Bull or Thrasher, I'll be extremely happy.

At least we still have the Papo figures...

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Papo_T_rex_brown

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:08 pm

Yeah I want something quality and Papo is definitely the way to do it.

Anyways what do people think if they do end up making Funkos for jW2? Bad or good?

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Ehh. Either way.

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I unfortunately had to sell all of my old figures a couple years ago, and it was a pretty massive collection too, but I managed to save my Bull T. rex. It's amazing how Kenner were able to make a toy with such a gimmick look as good as they did. Got him perched up on my shelf right now.

If we get something even close to on par with the Red Rex, Bull or Thrasher, I'll be extremely happy.

At least we still have the Papo figures...

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Papo_T_rex_brown

Do you have the new running Multi-colored version? It's mostly 2 kinds of blue (navy and sky) but it also has gold and purple. Not only that but it also has much better balancing.

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Lol sick burn on the hasbro stuff. Yeah the hasbro stuff this time ended up not looking very good. Im looking at my Red Rex right now, I'm hoping thats how the new figures are.

I just hope that they if they have dino-damage wounds, that it's like the old school ones that come with piece that you can remove and put back and not like most of the JP3 and JW ones which were molded into the toy without having anything to cover them up. At least with the one Blue toy and the Mosasaur they had the sliding wound cover that could hide the damage and made the Stomp and Strike T. rex and the Chomping I. rex with any dino damage wounds at all.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
sdp
Hatchling
Hatchling
sdp

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 3:17 pm

I don't like Funko's but hey, if it gets the franchise money and more cool licensed stuff comes out of it then I don't mind.

I'm most looking forward to the vehicles, I'm not even a fan of vehicles in general but to have an accurate JP Jeep would be my dream and if they do include dinosaurs and they're well made I think I'd be getting most of them. My main problem is I just don't have places to display my figures, so while I love bigger figures I tend to like smaller scales since I can display and have complete collections.

http://miscrave.com
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 4:52 pm

Okay, yeah theres no news so far about Funko at all...

however there is some rumor that there will be JW2 lego sets
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU1bknalxpn/?taken-by=delta.customs

Océane

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 5:10 pm

LEGO never lost the license, so I mean It's only logical they put it to use.

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Okay, yeah theres no news so far about Funko at all...

however there is some rumor that there will be JW2 lego sets
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU1bknalxpn/?taken-by=delta.customs

Well, considering how the Lego JW sets were actually better then the Hasbro toys, not to mention how well the video game, Lego Jurassic World, sold, Lego was going to make JW2 sets sooner or later.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 1:57 pm

I just hope that this classic lineup does not only include things from Jurassic Park, I hope it includes some characters and dinosaurs from The Lost World (more so considering it is in it´s 20th anniversary) but don´t just believe the myth that people only care about Jurassic Park.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 2:14 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
I just hope that this classic lineup does not only include things from Jurassic Park, I hope it includes some characters and dinosaurs from The Lost World (more so considering it is in it´s 20th anniversary) but don´t just believe the myth that people only care about Jurassic Park.

Far as I know series 1 is focused on JP mostly, series 2 on JW2, but there will be TLW in a near future, that's for sure.

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park V Toys Teased   Jurassic Park V Toys Teased - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park V Toys Teased
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2