Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:28 pm

Meh. The divorce rate in the United States is 50%, so I'm not going to act all surprised and heartbroken.

At least it appears to be a mutual decision, so hopefully it won't end up too messy.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Maybe... WITH BDH?!?! Right guys?!? I'm being sarcastic, just getting that in before someone speculates it seriously.

Do you know how much of an insensitive dick you just made out of yourself? You're lucky that the rep system has been disabled, otherwise you'd be downvoted into the negatives real quick. Not cool, bro. Not at all.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Do you know how much taint that would give the Jurassic name if Pratt actually was unfaithful to Faris while sleeping with Howard?

That's a rhetorical question, I personally can't stomach that notion.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 12:53 pm

Damm. They were a great couple. Obviously, we all hope there wasn't an affair or anything, and I don't think there was, but I wish them and their child all the best.

Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Maybe... WITH BDH?!?! Right guys?!? I'm being sarcastic, just getting that in before someone speculates it seriously.

Do you know how much of an insensitive dick you just made out of yourself? You're lucky that the rep system has been disabled, otherwise you'd be downvoted into the negatives real quick. Not cool, bro. Not at all.

Did you even read my whole post? I was explicitly taking a shot at sensationalists. Jeez.

And I think you just demonstrated exactly why the rep system was disabled Wink

Last edited by BoulderFaceplant on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Can we get back to the topic? Don't know why a famous personal life is being discussed here. They are breaking up? Wow, good for them. Sorry if I'm being callous but I give a damn about what happens to celebrities personal life.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
The Geeky Zoologist

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:26 pm

I agree with Spinosaur 4.4 on this one. There should be a "Your favorite actor/actress news" topic for new like this, if a few peps here want to talk about it.
As for my short opinion on the subject, I don't think It will have heavy consequences on their careers though. There is tons of celebrities couple whose divorce didn't harm them too much on a professional level.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12945239/1/Jurassic-World

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20436878
Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 3:46 pm

LOL, first the gossip, now fights between users...WTF, c'mon guys you're better than this.

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 3:52 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:

Exactly. I dont think that Pratt was the type to cheat. I dont think its nice to go speculating about his personal life here either.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 3:55 pm

K_Ozz92 wrote:
LOL, first the gossip, now fights between users...WTF, c'mon guys you're better than this.

Is the guilt trip necessary?

Despite what it may appear, I wasn't engaging in gossip or even actively seeking it. Why the couple did fall out is not for me to know, and if I was given the option to know, I wouldn't take it. Hell, I'm not even interested in what other celebrity couples go through 99.9% of the time.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 4:22 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Is the guilt trip necessary?

IDK, you tell me.

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Despite what it may appear, I wasn't engaging in gossip or even actively seeking it. Why the couple did fall out is not for me to know, and if I was given the option to know, I wouldn't take it. Hell, I'm not even interested in what other celebrity couples go through 99.9% of the time.

Did I point you out? Or even did I point someone in specific?, then what is the cause of your claim?.

Forgive me if I offended you, if there is even an offense. My god it seems everyone is looking for a fight now, everybody please calm down.

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Well that went off rails.

I didn't mean to stir up drama. It's just that Pratt is our leading man and I saw the news break late last night. Considering he's a major cast member I thought it news worthy.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Guys, if you want to talk the Pratt divorce, we have a general movie discussion thread for that in off topic, but keep it civil. Unless said divorce affected his ability to take part in filming, or his obligations in terms of promoting the movie etc, it doesnt go in here.

https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t202-general-movie-discussion

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 6:59 pm

Lol, one mentioning of celebrity gossip and everyone loses their sh*t. We're lacking Jurassic Park news so bad.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 7:01 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Guys, if you want to talk the Pratt divorce, we have a general movie discussion thread for that in off topic, but keep it civil. Unless said divorce affected his ability to take part in filming, or his obligations in terms of promoting the movie etc, it doesnt go in here.

https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t202-general-movie-discussion

We (and yes,that includes myself) all got carried away here in some form. Let's just end any talk of it in this site altogether.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 8:50 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Lol, one mentioning of celebrity gossip and everyone loses their sh*t. We're lacking Jurassic Park news so bad.

That's the worst part of the movie industry. After a film wraps up, we're all left in the dark about things except for when we essentially get the same interviews from different websites.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 2:57 am

Hopefully we will get some official set photos in the coming months before the first trailer arrives in November (which is really only 3 months away, so will go pretty quick! Razz )
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 3:52 pm

Did Ted Levine filmed in the UK?

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Dr. Wu wrote:

I'd like to know this too.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 5:07 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Hopefully we will get some official set photos in the coming months before the first trailer arrives in November (which is really only 3 months away, so will go pretty quick! Razz )

That would be amazing. when did we get set photos last time? Before the trailer?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 6:04 pm

dance2nite wrote:

This. I need some stills and set photos please. But you're right it actually won't be that long when you think about it.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 6:30 pm

Dr. Wu wrote:

AFIK he was spotted at one of the filming locations by Jurassic World Trilogy on insta back when filming began.

Anyway. New RTH bunker post.

https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii/status/895377117398974464

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 6:40 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

AFIK he was spotted at one of the filming locations by Jurassic World Trilogy on insta back when filming began.

I just hope that one of these bunkers leads to a secret lab. One where Wu really make I. rex but was abandoned in order to cover his tracks.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 6:48 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

I just hope that one of these bunkers leads to a secret lab. One where Wu really make I. rex but was abandoned in order to cover his tracks.

Indoraptor won't be on the island I can pretty much guarantee that just from narrowing sh*t down. But I wouldn't be surprised if we got one of Lockwood spies going to the lab on the island to try to cover up traces of Wus experiments.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

Indoraptor won't be on the island I can pretty much guarantee that just from narrowing sh*t down. But I wouldn't be surprised if we got one of Lockwood spies going to the lab on the island to try to cover up traces of Wus experiments.

I don't think Rhed was implying that he was making the Indoraptor on Nublar. I think he was saying maybe Wu has a secret lab while he worked on Nublar.

I think you're both saying the same thing. Or maybe I'm the confused one.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

I don't think Rhed was implying that he was making the Indoraptor on Nublar. I think he was saying maybe Wu has a secret lab while he worked on Nublar.

I think you're both saying the same thing.

This. We might see some clues about Indoraptor, but we would also get false info saying that the Indoraptor project was cancelled to throw whoever found the lab offtrack.

Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:08 am

Dr. Wu wrote:

Yes:

https://twitter.com/JurassicWorldFr/status/844697198503841792
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 2:12 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:

For some reason I think, that if we would have some sequences inside Nublars bunker, it could mirror somehow the search for raptor nest from the first novel.
Back to top Go down
brunofernando
Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 8:24 am

We got our first Jurassic World images in April, 2016 in the Entertaiment Weekly magazine.
Just release a new still so we can have something to discuss about ):
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 10:26 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

Resembles one of the bunkers from the first movie.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 6:13 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

Resembles one of the bunkers from the first movie.

It's good to see they are keeping continuity up as far as appearance of Nublar and stuff that would be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 22 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next