Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Unit ID's list and "new" Species

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LostWorld
Hatchling
Hatchling
LostWorld

Unit ID's list and "new" Species Empty
PostSubject: Unit ID's list and "new" Species   Unit ID's list and "new" Species Icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Curiously, I haven't seen any talk about this anywhere and I feel that it's something that's been overlooked.

I don't know if this falls under useless, or potentially helpful. I typed this up a while back, because some mods include, or will include, "additional species" such as: Compies, Apato's, Mamenchi's, and so on. With equinox- tool making some things possible for JPOG's future, it appears that more species will be incoming down the road. It was done to make an attempt to at least give some individuality to those "new" species, and to provide a general Unit ID guide. Many numbers seemed to have gone unused, so someone could assign those numbers to a "new" species, so that they don't *flock with the default JPOG animals, or another new species.

*showing crown and flocking with another species

Some JPOG dinos, however, seem to have compatible Unit ID's with eachother for whatever reason, so they will flock even though they are not the same species and have different ID numbers.

Here's a list of combinations that I've found so far - Unit ID in ( ):

- Camara (37) and Brach (19)
- Para (17) and Cory (25)
- Stego (15) and Kentro (30)
- Tricera (18) and Styrac (27)
- Toro (28) and Styrac (27)
- Pachy (26) and Homalo (22)

And no, Tricera and Toro don't mix.

In other words, if your Apato (new species) is using ID #37 (Camara), they will flock with Brach or anything sharing those ID's. If you're like me (picky Razz), then you would prefer to have your Apato's and Mamenchi's flock with their own. If your animals are isolated within their enclosures in Park mode, then these obviously don't matter - but a mixed sauropod safari tour is too good to pass up!

Also, you probably don't want your Compies flocking with Dilo's and Raptor's.

So, here's what I've gathered so that others have some reference (**scrapped dino/available,* indicates not used/found ):  

JPOG Unit ID's
Spoiler:

If there are mistakes, feel free to make any corrections. Smile

Edit: Well, after checking some things, it looks like any new species can only be assigned the unused ID's from 7-35. Makes sense. It's better than nothing, I guess.

Edit #2: EchoGreen's comment reflected in ID list.

Last edited by LostWorld on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troodon
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Unit ID's list and "new" Species   Unit ID's list and "new" Species Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 3:12 am

Wow,that's a really helpful stuff! Thank you for sharing it here!
A thing that you didn't include in this post is the line where you can find the dinosaur ID,or at least I've not seen it in the post:
In the dinosaur .INI file that you want to change it ID:
Code:
Flags {
    UnitFlags= 56625192 ;
    UnitFlagsID=  *yourdinosaurID*  ;
}
You have to change the line 'UnitFlagsID' to the ID that you want.
Back to top Go down
LostWorld
Hatchling
Hatchling
LostWorld

PostSubject: Re: Unit ID's list and "new" Species   Unit ID's list and "new" Species Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:04 am

Wow, I did forget that. Yeah, that's kinda important. Troodon with the save. :p
Back to top Go down
EchoGreen
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Unit ID's list and "new" Species   Unit ID's list and "new" Species Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 9:48 am

The dinosaur unit IDs correspond with their arrangement in the Eng.txt. This includes scrapped dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit ID's list and "new" Species   Unit ID's list and "new" Species Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit ID's list and "new" Species
Page 1 of 1