Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes

Go down 
+25
Rhedosaurus
Six-Foot Turkey
CT-1138
TyrannoFan
dance2nite
Baryonyx111
baryonyx7
Frills n Thrills
Herrerasaurus
Gondrasia
TheDreamMaster
SmugTheFab
Meroune
Troyal1
mosasaurus
Cbaitson
Tyrant Lizard
Bbrink1996
Spinosaur4.4
Levine
BarrytheOnyx
FayhdrianColonist
NolaJP
V.a.nublarensis
owenpratt
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:25 pm

I sure hope we get to see the Baryonix and Carno eat some people!!
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:31 pm

HO
LY
CRAP

THE BARYONYX LOOKS SO COOL

I'm honestly fine with Justice's scream. Sounds like how I would sound if a Baryonyx stepped out of a tunnel and roared at me.

The Carnotaur is looking fantastic, and so is the Suchomimus (at least, I hope it's a Suchomimus)

I cannot wait. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:40 pm

I would scream like that also! :p
I wonder what is dragging that guard!? A raptor?
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:43 pm

mosasaurus wrote:

Indoraptor. It in the Lockwood Manor will be this film's "raptors in the kitchen".
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:53 pm

Meroune wrote:
FayhdrianColonist wrote:
Is it a website URL? I think you can just paste those directly into a post.
Spoiler:

Just remove the space

If this list is 100% dead on, then the Parasaurs are noticeably absent this time. Maybe their status as placid, defenseless herbivores (compared to the spiked, clubbed and horned dinosaurs, speedy gallimimus and giant sauropods) meant that they were pushed to extinction from over-hunting from theropods and the volcanic eruptions.

Then again, the post doesn't say that Pteranodons and Compsognathus are not appearing in the film, and the first teaser clearly showed a Pteranodon and a flock of compies fleeing from the eruption. So the herbivore could make a re-appearance.

Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 1:53 pm

NolaJP wrote:
mosasaurus wrote:

Indoraptor.  It in the Lockwood Manor will be this film's "raptors in the kitchen".

I’m not so sure the indoraptor could fit behind that counter though could it? I think there are raptors in the final act with the indoraptor.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:03 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
mosasaurus wrote:

Indoraptor.  It in the Lockwood Manor will be this film's "raptors in the kitchen".

I’m not so sure the indoraptor could fit behind that counter though could it? I think there are raptors in the final act with the indoraptor.

Oh, that would be awesome - raptors on the mainland, beating some serious butt. Oh, and they'd better be the classic Nublar raptors!

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:17 pm

I was going to hold off, and wait for the trailer...but I can’t. OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod!!!

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Meroune
Embryo
Embryo
Meroune

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:18 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Meroune wrote:
FayhdrianColonist wrote:
Spoiler:

Just remove the space

If this list is 100% dead on, then the Parasaurs are noticeably absent this time. Maybe their status as placid, defenseless herbivores (compared to the spiked, clubbed and horned dinosaurs, speedy gallimimus and giant sauropods) meant that they were pushed to extinction from over-hunting from theropods and the volcanic eruptions.

Then again, the post doesn't say that Pteranodons and Compsognathus are not appearing in the film, and the first teaser clearly showed a Pteranodon and a flock of compies fleeing from the eruption. So the herbivore could make a re-appearance.
It's missing ankylosaurs as well so the list might not have everything, Sick Triceratops on Twitter said he talked with the guy and convinced him to not reveal every species in the movie so maybe that's why.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Meroune wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Meroune wrote:
FayhdrianColonist wrote:
Spoiler:

Just remove the space

It's missing ankylosaurs as well so the list might not have everything, Sick Triceratops on Twitter said he talked with the guy and convinced him to not reveal every species in the movie so maybe that's why.

He also might have only said what he saw. He may have not seen the run cycles or concept art for pteranodons and compys, etc. That doesn't mean they're not in there.

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:22 pm

Guys, I took many screenshots of the trailer, if you want to give a look and discuss them Smile

Spoiler:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:30 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Guys, I took many screenshots of the trailer, if you want to give a look and discuss them Smile

Spoiler:

Thank you! Did you happen to take a Baryonyx screenshot?

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:33 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Spoiler:

Thank you! Did you happen to take a Baryonyx screenshot?

You're welcome! Very Happy

And damn, I forgot the Baryonyx! I'm out of home now, I will add it later or tomorrow!

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Meroune
Embryo
Embryo
Meroune

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:34 pm

Oh yeah the baryonyx looked much better here then it did in the earlier tv spot and still.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Meroune wrote:
Oh yeah the baryonyx looked much better here then it did in the earlier tv spot and still.

Yeah, the still made him look like this:
Spoiler:

Glad he looks much better now.

Did you notice how the Indoraptor appears to be missing some skin on his jaw?

Back to top Go down
Meroune
Embryo
Embryo
Meroune

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:42 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
Meroune wrote:

Spoiler:

We saw the indoraptor? Got a screenshot?
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Meroune wrote:
SmugTheFab wrote:
Meroune wrote:

Spoiler:

Here, owenpratt took it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Meroune
Embryo
Embryo
Meroune

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 2:51 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
Meroune wrote:
SmugTheFab wrote:
Meroune wrote:

Spoiler:

Here, owenpratt took it.

Spoiler:
It is huh. Maybe it's a sign that it's more mutated then others.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Anybody else get a real "JP4 Sayles script mountain castle" vibe from the establishing shot of Lockwood Manor? It's literally the first thing I thought of when I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 3:25 pm

Speaking of scripts, I have to say it’s a nice surprise to see the model of the Jurassic Park Resort that was mentioned in previous drafts of the JP script!

Last edited by Gondrasia on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 3:28 pm

Also Benjamin Lockwood doesn't look healthy enough to be a proper villain. The conspicuous absence of Geraldine Chaplin (I know there is a shot of her back) has me curious if we are in for a bait and switch.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 3:41 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
Meroune wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Meroune wrote:
FayhdrianColonist wrote:
Spoiler:

Just remove the space

He also might have only said what he saw. He may have not seen the run cycles or concept art for pteranodons and compys, etc. That doesn't mean they're not in there.

This. He is also missing that new carnivore running in the volcano scene.

This is also why i will not jump on a hype train of live Dilo yet. He may have very well just seen the convincing statue of it fighting a raptor and assumed it would be a living breathing animal.

We can pretty obviously say the dude didn't just guess this out of thin air, but on the flip side i think people should keep in mind we don't know how much he saw, for how long or in what context(besides his claim of course).
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 3:44 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
mosasaurus wrote:

Well, the indominus rex could camouflage so the indoraptor could prob do it as well, which would explain why we can't see it.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 3:51 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
mosasaurus wrote:

Well, the indominus rex could camouflage so the indoraptor could prob do it as well, which would explain why we can't see it.

That's true, good thinking.

I hope we're gonna see more camouflaging this time around, the Indominus barely did any in JW.

Back to top Go down
Frills n Thrills
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
SmugTheFab wrote:
Meroune wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Meroune wrote:
FayhdrianColonist wrote:
Spoiler:

Just remove the space

This. He is also missing that new carnivore running in the volcano scene.

This is also why i will not jump on a hype train of live Dilo yet. He may have very well just seen the convincing statue of it fighting a raptor and assumed it would be a living breathing animal.

We can pretty obviously say the dude didn't just guess this out of thin air, but on the flip side i think people should keep in mind we don't know how much he saw, for how long or in what context(besides his claim of course).

Don't we have those leaked pics featuring an animatronic/puppet Dilo head, though?
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:19 pm

That was a statue i think.
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 4:43 pm

That little bit where they see the Baryonyx approaching through the tunnels on the screen due to the tracker is a promising sign for how suspenseful this film will be. Also.....CARNO!!!!!! MALCOM!!!!!!

But yeah, this was a cool BTS. Wasn't very excited for this movie before this week, but now i'm quite intrigued!

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 5:27 pm

That BTS Footage was EPIC, this film is going to deliever on so many fronts, I really think it will be the best sequel to JP!!Very Happy Cool cheers

Also that is Ted Levine in the cage with the Indoraptor! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes   Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Kingdom Behind The Scenes
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next