Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Second trailer?

Go down 
+9
V.a.nublarensis
CT-1138
Pokesaurus
NolaJP
BarrytheOnyx
Dead2009
owenpratt
Tyrant Lizard
Lost
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:33 pm

Hey guys. Not been on the site for quite some time, decided to wait until the trailer is out. I've seen it now, and the fact that we only see footage from the first 57 minutes makes me intrigued. They will most likely show more in the second trailer. I can't quite remember when the second trailer for JW came out, and for some reason I can't seem to locate it on Youtube. Anyone remember? And when do you guys think the second one is likely to come out this time around?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:53 pm

I'm hoping around February for the next one. Trevorrow seems to be pretty active on Twitter in following the reactions, and the fact that this trailer is rather divisive may implore him to pump another one out sooner rather than later.

Second trailer? Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:53 pm

Lost wrote:
Hey guys. Not been on the site for quite some time, decided to wait until the trailer is out. I've seen it now, and the fact that we only see footage from the first 57 minutes makes me intrigued. They will most likely show more in the second trailer. I can't quite remember when the second trailer for JW came out, and for some reason I can't seem to locate it on Youtube. Anyone remember? And when do you guys think the second one is likely to come out this time around?

It should drop around April, I guess.

EDIT:

I forgot the SuperBowl eventuality... so yes, maybe February

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Let's hope!

Personally I liked that they didn't reveal too much in this one, but I hope to see more in the next one. As long as they leave some surprises, like with JW Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:58 pm

I remember when the first trailer for JW came out. Like this one, it was rather divisive.

Next up came the Global Trailer, and they knocked it out of the park with that one. Hoping for a similar situation here Smile

Second trailer? Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Lost
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Lost

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I remember when the first trailer for JW came out. Like this one, it was rather divisive.

Next up came the Global Trailer, and they knocked it out of the park with that one. Hoping for a similar situation here Smile

Same!

I actually felt rather underwhelmed by JW's first trailer as well (bear in mind I had 14 years of expectations built up Smile ). The second one though had me pumped up! Whatever the case, I think we could be in for the most exciting JP movie to date Smile
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Jurassic World had the Super Bowl spot

Then the global trailer, which dropped in April

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:34 pm

I hope the second trailer and super bowl teaser actively hint towards the presence of Benjamin Lockwood, the Manor and the fact that there are scenes of a more horror focused and claustrophobic nature. Something to show the wide spectrum of thrills and excitement for audiences, not just a giant disaster movie set piece. Still, its ironic that as visually impressive as that sequence is looking this early on that people are still moaning about the fact that it's 90% CGI if not more. Well, what does that make Infinity War if not way more of the same as the last few years of Marvel Studios?!?

Second trailer? Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:41 pm

I think we will get another 1 minute Super Bowl spot and a final trailer in late April or early May. Expect the trailer to be attached to the Avengers, just like in 2015.
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 9:57 pm

The Super Bowl is indeed to most likely time we'll get more footage, if Jurassic World's marketing timing is anything to go by.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 10:23 pm

I can agree I agree, the Superbowl is probably the most likely time for the next trailer. That game is big when it comes to movie trailers and big money commercials. It's the most prime advertising space of the year.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:37 pm

Maybe we will have a second trailer during Super Bowl, or it could just be a minute-long TV spot like last time. Also like last time, I expect another trailer in April, attached to Avengers.
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 10:25 pm

I think we get a Super Bowl spot thats around one minute long in February, and then a full length second trailer in April thats later attached to avengers, just like JW's marketing schedule.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 12:24 pm

It'll be February like last time. "We had trailer, yes, but what about second trailer?"
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 3:43 pm

I think by April we'll get a new trailer. Don't think anything will come out before March.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Second trailer? LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 4:30 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I think by April we'll get a new trailer. Don't think anything will come out before March.

Yep. Probably copying the strategy used for the first trailer; released online a week before being attached to Avengers.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Hopefully they don't spoil things like the auction or Lockwood's true intentions. Just show the characters in tight spaces with horror style shots and that should be enough to get people interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second trailer?   Second trailer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second trailer?
Page 1 of 1