Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5

Go down 
+49
Dilophosaurus
Boone54
scoobysaurus
vinsanity
Alonso14
Fredriksam
Mr. Robustus
jamie_tid
doyouthinkhesaurus
TyrantKing4Ever
Amadieus
#TRexSpinorematch
TheDreamMaster
Island Queen
TyrannosaurTJ
DinoMike
FayhdrianColonist
Nublar7
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Pokesaurus
SmugTheFab
IllOrfanato
TRK/TrexKing
deinocoop
1morey
Gondrasia
mosasaurus
brunofernando
Sobek
Megatron
dance2nite
Bbrink1996
Oviraptor
Robotpo
BarrytheOnyx
CT-1138
Dr. Wu
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Spinosaur4.4
Herrerasaurus
Six-Foot Turkey
Tyrant Lizard
Troyal1
Dead2009
BoulderFaceplant
Sickle_Claw
Rhedosaurus
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
This might very well be my favorite scene in the whole film by the looks of it. Bayona's cinematography looks totally amazing, and the couple of shots we've seen of this scene have been the most "Jurassic Park-ish" I've seen out of the JW franchise so far.

Not to mention the CGI on the Rex is absolutely fantastic.

The only thing I can potentially come up to complain about is that it’ll probably leaving me wishing the opening scene was longer. and also included a Dilo(yellow raincoat curse).

I’m in the same camp as you regarding it looking so damn good.

One person described it as a team of people on the ground so hopefully Rexy kills a few people if that’s accurate.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 3:33 pm

I hope the rest of the film is as good as this!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 8:55 pm

So the initial box office projection for FK have just been released.

Projected to have an opening weekend of $138 mill and domestic total of $350 mill.

Seems a bit low, but those numbers will probably rise as we get closer to the release date. I honestly don't put too much stock into it, as a marketing blitz akin to what we saw in the month or so leading up to JW is probably yet to come. Also, word of mouth does factor in as well. If people rave about the film, it'll likely boost the numbers pretty significantly.

Remember "tracking like Man of Steel"?

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2018 11:02 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
This might very well be my favorite scene in the whole film by the looks of it. Bayona's cinematography looks totally amazing, and the couple of shots we've seen of this scene have been the most "Jurassic Park-ish" I've seen out of the JW franchise so far.

Not to mention the CGI on the Rex is absolutely fantastic.

The only thing I can potentially come up to complain about is that it’ll probably leaving me wishing the opening scene was longer. and also included a Dilo(yellow raincoat curse).

I’m in the same camp as you regarding it looking so damn good.

One person described it as a team of people on the ground so hopefully Rexy kills a few people if that’s accurate.
I think someone mentioned there only being one dude on the ground to open the gate or something
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 6:57 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Projected to have an opening weekend of $138 mill and domestic total of $350 mill.

Seems a bit low, but those numbers will probably rise as we get closer to the release date. I honestly don't put too much stock into it, as a marketing blitz akin to what we saw in the month or so leading up to JW is probably yet to come. Also, word of mouth does factor in as well. If people rave about the film, it'll likely boost the numbers pretty significantly.

Yeah, that is frustratingly, disappointingly low. That could well change when the box office tallies actually come in, but I think it might be highlighting the relative lack of hype to Fallen Kingdom compared to even JW. I think its fair to say that Universal stumbled with the first teaser trailer right out of the gate, they got better over time but were not overwhelmingly positively received and there does seem to be a strong contingent who won't give the film it's chance.

The decidedly low or mixed expectations that helped JW the first time around might not be the saving grace for Fallen Kingdom the second time around.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 9:33 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:

Yeah, that is frustratingly, disappointingly low. That could well change when the box office tallies actually come in, but I think it might be highlighting the relative lack of hype to Fallen Kingdom compared to even JW. I think its fair to say that Universal stumbled with the first teaser trailer right out of the gate, they got better over time but were not overwhelmingly positively received and there does seem to be a strong contingent who won't give the film it's chance.

The decidedly low or mixed expectations that helped JW the first time around might not be the saving grace for Fallen Kingdom the second time around.

That kind of sounds exactly like how things went for JW in the months leading up to its release. The leadup to JW and the leadup to FK are very much so mirroring each other, and I imagine, just like JW, Universal will start going all out about a month or see before the film is released.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 12:56 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

The hype for Avengers: Infinity War is also a major factor for this. Let's face it, that movie is the most anticipated movie since SW: Episode 1, if not more so. And in how much more Disney hyped it, and it's no wonder why people are barely talking about this movie.

Not only that, but let's face it. The MCU fanbase is FAR more unified as a whole then the JP fanbase is. Even back when JW was coming out, the fanbase wasn't as unified as one would have thought. And, maybe it's just me, but if feels like that it's even more divided now then it was then.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

The hype for Avengers: Infinity War is also a major factor for this? Let's face it, that movie is the most anticipated movie since SW: Episode 1, if not more so. And in how much more Disney hyped it, and it's no wonder why people are barely talking about this movie.

Not only that, but let's face it. The MCU fanbase is FAR more unified as a whole then the JP fanbase is. Even back when JW was coming out, the fanbase wasn't as unified as one would have thought. And, maybe it's just me, but if feels like that it's even more divided now then it was then.

There are more vocal fans now than there was before the release of JW, and I'd even argue that it's expanded to include people introduced to the franchise via JW.

Your point about the Infinity War hype being a major factor for why the conversations for Fallen Kingdom's potential success or what it could entail as a film is frankly the reason why I am decidedly not on board the Avengers hype train anymore and have no desire to cheer the MCU on. If I do see it, it'll only because virtually all my friends will see it and want to talk about it, I'm going out of obligation. Fallen Kingdom is a movie I actually want to see and have succeed. To me Infinity War is not an object of excitement and positive emotion but an all-consuming obstacle to outmaneuver and overcome. Fallen Kingdom is unlikely to beat it at the box office, I think they have the US and worldwide overall box office crown in the bag, but just to see Jurassic eke out a strong second or even third place to it.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 1:28 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

The hype for Avengers: Infinity War is also a major factor for this? Let's face it, that movie is the most anticipated movie since SW: Episode 1, if not more so. And in how much more Disney hyped it, and it's no wonder why people are barely talking about this movie.

There are more vocal fans now than there was before the release of JW, and I'd even argue that it's expanded to include people introduced to the franchise via JW.

Your point about the Infinity War hype being a major factor for why the conversations for Fallen Kingdom's potential success or what it could entail as a film is frankly the reason why I am decidedly not on board the Avengers hype train anymore and have no desire to cheer the MCU on. If I do see it, it'll only because virtually all my friends will see it and want to talk about it, I'm going out of obligation. Fallen Kingdom is a movie I actually want to see and have succeed. To me Infinity War is not an object of excitement and positive emotion but an all-consuming obstacle to outmaneuver and overcome. Fallen Kingdom is unlikely to beat it at the box office, I think they have the US and worldwide overall box office crown in the bag, but just to see Jurassic eke out a strong second or even third place to it.

I don't totally disagree, but with that being said, wouldn't one think that Universal should have known that and have put their marketing campaign in overdrive, or at least have tried to? And they had 3 years to prepare, too.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 1:36 pm

There's still a few months until the release of FK. It's important to keep in mind that a lot of the things we're saying about the marketing behind FK could also apply to JW, and we know how that ended. There was a massive marketing blitz about a month before JW was released, and it seemed to do the trick. Let's be totally honest, if they we're blowing their load on the marketing campaign right now it would still be getting buried by the Infinity Wars hype. They're likely just waiting for it to die down before they really put things into high gear.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 12:50 am

The new trailer in imax was amazing. AMAZING. You haven’t seen the trailer unless you’ve seen it on an imax screen. The cgi(besides that one shot of blue) is ridiculously good. There are many small details on Rexy and the cinematography and lighting looks perfect for a theater. The Indoraptor in the cage looks like a real animal....

Wow is all I can say. I can’t imagine CGI complaints with this movie.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 7:58 am

Troyal1 wrote:
The new trailer in imax was amazing. AMAZING. You haven’t seen the trailer unless you’ve seen it on an imax screen. The cgi(besides that one shot of blue) is ridiculously good. There are  many small details on Rexy and the cinematography and lighting looks perfect for a theater. The Indoraptor in the cage looks like a real animal....

CGI is the future. Cool

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 8:31 am

Troyal1 wrote:
The new trailer in imax was amazing. AMAZING. You haven’t seen the trailer unless you’ve seen it on an imax screen. The cgi(besides that one shot of blue) is ridiculously good. There are  many small details on Rexy and the cinematography and lighting looks perfect for a theater. The Indoraptor in the cage looks like a real animal....

I'm looking forward to seeing it in IMAX, and I'm sure the finished product will be very technically refined and beautiful to look at.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 4:08 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Let's be totally honest, if they we're blowing their load on the marketing campaign right now it would still be getting buried by the Infinity Wars hype. They're likely just waiting for it to die down before they really put things into high gear.

Yeah, you're right. It's just that one would think that they would have hyped the toys more before Infinity War came out. It's just that I can't help but wonder how many people will still on the 'Avengers high' and will be burned out to care about JW:FK. I know that's a bit odd to say, but remember. The MCU is like a vacuum that sucks the energy out of everything else.

Remember Black Panther? It was the number one movie for 5 weeks in a row, something no other Marvel movie had done before, and destroyed everything in it's path.

Back to top Go down
Island Queen
Hatchling
Hatchling
Island Queen

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 5:04 pm

I had to unlike the Guardians of the Galaxy page on Facebook, since I was so sick of hearing about Infinity War (I'll relike it when Guardians 3 gets released, but not before). The only movie I'm going to this year will be JW: FK. I've already gotten a few collectibles on it; the official poster (the one with the volcano and Rexy on it, not Owen and Claire, since I've never cared much for that pairing), another beach towel I found at Walmart, and pre-ordered the Target exclusive Funko Pop figure of Owen and Baby Blue on eBay. I have yet to pre-order my copy of Jurassic World: Evolution, since the only ones they have on eBay where you can pay through your bank account (which is the only way I can buy anything online, since I don't have a credit card) are the European ones, so I'm not sure if they'll work in North America. I'll probably end up pre-ordering it from my local EB Games store at one of my local malls. Smile

Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 6:07 pm

Went to see Infinity War today, was so dull. Best part was JWFK trailer before it xD I'd give the movie a 5/10.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 6:25 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

It's just that I can't help but wonder how many people will still on the 'Avengers high' and will be burned out to care about JW:FK. I know that's a bit odd to say, but remember. The MCU is like a vacuum that sucks the energy out of everything else.

Yes, that's what concerns me. And only reinforces my intense wariness and distrust of Marvel Studios and what the future film landscape could mean ruled by their success.

The next four major releases in the USA before Fallen Kingdom lands are Deadpool 2, Solo: A Star Wars Story, Oceans 8 and The Incredibles 2. The two superhero sequels will probably do well enough, considering Deadpool's fanbase and draw for raunchy comedy fans, and the latter is one of the most anticipated sequels period. Oceans 8 will probably be a sleeper hit and coast off its star power enough to break even.

The one that I still think could end up as a can-miss option for the general public is Solo; despite what channels like Collider and ScreenJunkies would have you believe I can't say there is much evident hype for this film, and a sizeable portion of the Star Wars fandom has officially sworn it off, helped in no small part by The Last Jedi. When people say it'll be in the top three domestic box office of the year, I'm genuinely not seeing it.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 7:25 pm

Just a reminder, if anybody wants to discuss Avengers: Infinity War, be it to rave about it, discuss it, or complain about it, there are other threads to do so in. Discussing how it may apply to the JP/JW is fine, but we don't need this section to turn into a "People who like Marvel vs People who hate Marvel" type situation.

Infinity War thoughts and opinions can go in the Marvel Thread -> https://www.jurassicmainframe.com/t292p480-the-marvel-comics-thread#28690

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 3:56 pm

so apparently actor Josh Gad saw fallen kingdom and was blown away
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 3:58 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:

I just saw that myself. Hopefully, he's not just being kind and it actually is great!
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 4:48 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

I just saw that myself. Hopefully, he's not just being kind and it actually is great!
I honestly think he does think its great. He very much liked jw but the question is will we think its great too.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:

He's the godfather to Bryces kid or something so of course hes not going to say anything bad. scratch

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 6:55 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

He's the godfather to Bryces kid or something so of course hes not going to say anything bad. scratch
He didn't have to say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 7:37 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

I didn't know that. Why did Bryce pick him to be godfather?

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 11:38 pm

A new description of the first 5 minutes from a different source. Not anything revealed that we didn’t know, but maybe a few more details about how it goes down? Obviously spoilers

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/sci-fi/jurassic_park/cinemacon-day-3-recap-universal-brings-the-heat-with-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-glass-halloween-a160017?cp=15
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Where did you get this from? I'm curious.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

Well, I initially saw it on Twitter, but here's what I assume is the source. https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom/

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 8:52 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

Well, I initially saw it on Twitter, but here's what I assume is the source. https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom/

Ok. That seems realible.

Apart from Infinity War hogging all the spotlight, I say this is very possible. People have turned on JW quite hard in recent years like they have with TFA. The fact that JW hasn't united a very divided fanbase as much as people think, which has grown even more divided recently, doesn't help. I'm on a movie/tv show group on Facebook and many people, even some JP fans, are not really looking forward to this movie.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 11:09 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:

Ok. That seems realible.

Apart from Infinity War hogging all the spotlight, I say this is very possible. People have turned on JW quite hard in recent years like they have with TFA. The fact that JW hasn't united a very divided fanbase as much as people think, which has grown even more divided recently, doesn't help. I'm on a movie/tv show group on Facebook and many people, even some JP fans, are not really looking forward to this movie.

Ehh, it'll do better than that. Apparently these projections are always a bit low, and it obviously hasn't taken into account the heavy marketing campaign that's likely to hit within the next few weeks. Again, for some context, remember "tracking like Man of Steel"?

Also, an interesting poll on Twitter I responded to a few days ago.

https://twitter.com/ScoreThePodcast/status/990650657710329856

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 12:58 pm

I'm not so sure the "divided fanbase" aspect probably doesn't factor that much into box office projections the way it would for Star Wars, wherein the division among fans is drastic and noticeable and could adversely affect Solo and Episode IX moving forward. Our hardcore fanbase is relatively small by comparison. A Facebook group of a few tens of thousands probably doesn't match the arena of hundreds of thousands, like an Avengers or Star Wars fandom. But what will definitely make the film sink or swim are the critical reviews and word of mouth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5
Page 13 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next