Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3

Go down 
+2
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3 Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3   Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Now before everyone flips out and thinks that Rock will be in the final film, that is not the case lol. I logged onto Twitter just now and people are speculating that Rock could possibly be in the film because he posted a picture with his and Chris Pratt's name on a chalkboard hinting at wanting to be in a film together.

Source:
https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii/status/990332964213948416

With that out of the way, would you want to see Rock play a role in JW3?

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3   Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 7:24 pm

I adore The Rock, I really do, but please, for the love of god, no.

Having The Rock in a Jurassic Park film wouldn't fit the somewhat realistic tone of the franchise at all. He'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3   Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 10:10 pm

Please no...
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3   Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 11:39 pm

Yeah the Rock seems to be campaigning hard on twitter for the role. I dont think it would be a good idea.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3   Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 12:06 am

I probably wouldn’t watch the movie. Not lying.

The rock seems like a really nice person, he really does. But just no lol.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3   Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 8:22 am

Wasn't The Rock in consideration for the role of Owen Grady before the casting of Chris Pratt? And funnily enough, John Rocha of Collider Videos voiced the opinion that Dwayne would be better suited to Owen than Chris, that's not a view I agree with but if he was cast back then we probably would have gotten used to it.

As for me, I think it's too late to bring him in. Pratt is basically the superstar of the Jurassic saga, and if you bring The Rock in I feel like it would become a dick-measuring contest between them and take away vital time away from Claire, more interesting character actors, and of course the dinosaurs. I highly doubt it will happen; remember when Tyrese Gibson lobbied to be Green Lantern on Twitter?

Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3   Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Rumor: The Rock in Jurassic World 3
Page 1 of 1