Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread

Go down 
+76
CT-1138
Raptor_Guard999
Ewinzilla
Gondrasia
Mosasurfus
Caudipteryx
owenpratt
Spiegel
brunofernando
Six-Foot Turkey
vinsanity
Boone54
Lythronax
scoobysaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Dilophosaurus
lblanc
1morey
Mr. Robustus
jwfk.
Physalisfresser
V.a.nublarensis
Pablomustafari
Amadieus
Baryonyx111
Jakedisselt
JannToshj
sharkinspace
phil1031
indo_web
Pokesaurus
#TRexSpinorematch
Ram99
Raptorbite
Fredriksam
JP_Korea
Clawenfan2015
Nathanoraptor
SpinnersEnd
egg478
Isoka13
Thrasher T. Rex
StriderIV
dilbodaggins
JurassicRampage
jamie_tid
FayhdrianColonist
Dv-218
Dr. Wu
JMORRI
Roxali
Robotpo
Zerone01
Chcoki14
Bbrink1996
IllOrfanato
mosasaurus
Meroune
NeylWalecki
Mjmannella
TheDreamMaster
LifeFindsAWay807
TRK/TrexKing
TyrantKing4Ever
Rhedosaurus
Oviraptor
Spinosaur4.4
baryonyx7
Sickle_Claw
Herrerasaurus
Sobek
Frills n Thrills
Cbaitson
dance2nite
Troyal1
Tyrant Lizard
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
So...Ive talked to at least two people who are convinced Maisie has at least some dino dna in her. Sad

I honestly hope this isn't the case, because if this does happen/gets confirmed, then a lot of people are going to walk away from the franchise for good.

Just keep the humanoid dinosaurs back in Super Mario Bros. Please.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:09 pm

All right, take it from someone who has seen the film:

Spoiler:

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 12:15 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
All right, take it from someone who has seen the film:

Spoiler:

Good. I hope that it stays like that.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Cbaitson
Hatchling
Hatchling
Cbaitson

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Well. It’s online. It’s a good copy. You all know where to look if you’re interested. But I will say this. Go see it in cinema first!

BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Cbaitson wrote:
Well. It’s online. It’s a good copy. You all know where to look if you’re interested. But I will say this. Go see it in cinema first!

Ummm, not sure I feel good at all about supporting piracy in any way, shape or form.

Besides, if a film like The Last Jedi can get to the $1.3 billion mark with slews of fans put off by the direction of the franchise, there is no reason Fallen Kingdom should be allowed to sag behind it.

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 5:40 pm

I've been to see it today for the second time. Still glorious! God, I love this movie. And I just want to mention just how much of an Indiana Jones vibe this film gives off. The way they used shadows, reflections, low angled shots, camera movement and vehicles/props. And the sheer pace of the film just felt super adventurous, just like Indiana Jones! A really refreshing vibe for the franchise!
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:38 pm

Agreed, it's a roller coaster ride. This film, even more so than TLW, is Indy-esque, in particular because it's about man vs man as opposed to man vs nature or man vs beast.

The fight scene with Owen and the mercenaries was what Indy would look like ion 2018.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Agreed, it's a roller coaster ride. This film, even more so than TLW, is Indy-esque, in particular because it's about man vs man as opposed to man vs nature or man vs beast.

The fight scene with Owen and the mercenaries was what Indy would look like ion 2018.

Yes! That fight scene! And the cartoony villain characters and the scene where they're scoping the dock with the binoculars!
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 7:53 pm

I would like to ask about something.
As we know, the entire third act for this movie was rewritten:

https://jurassicoutpost.com/appears-entire-ending-jurassic-world-2-rewritten-not-bad-thing/

Has anyone got any idea what was the original ending about? I am reading reviews (still havent seems the movie) stating that JWFK is like two films in one and their tone is not really playing well with each other.

@Sobek - aby news regarding this matter?
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 10:27 pm

Anyone noticed how the scene where mills confronts Maisie, Owen and Claire is different int the trailer? In the trailer, Mills is absent from the scene and Owen says “You have to get us out of here”. I wonder if that scene initially played out much different?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 pm

I wonder how many scenes got cut.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 10:39 pm

There’s definitely a few. There is a scene in the BTs trailer that involves eversol and mills and eversol is being shown the indoraptor for the first time and he says “we gotta show this thing to the buyers”. Perhaps it was cut to better for the pacing of the movie.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:52 am

Cbaitson wrote:

I would like to remind we don't support piracy in any form. We are aware a few members may have seen leaked copies, but we have asked them not to mention said leaks if they want to talk about the film. So, if you have seen it this way, discuss, butdo not mention the piracy at all. Universal is aware of us, and we'd like to stay on good terms with them. Thanks.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
brunofernando
Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:59 am

When did Lockwood cloned Maisie?
Because if Hammond and him parted ways because of that, she should be at least 25 years old.
I don't know if I missed it, but I don't think they explained that.

He wanted to do it at that time but only managed now (I mean, 10 years ago, probably her age)?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 1:07 am

brunofernando wrote:
Because if Hammond and him parted ways because of that, she should be at least 25 years old.

He wanted to do it at that time but only managed now (I mean, 10 years ago, probably her age)?

A side project for Wu years after Hammond died is my guess. Lockwood probably begged him for a while and Wu finally got comfortable enough to experiment on a human.

I think it would have been awesome if we got a glimpse at a failed clone. That would be terrifying and really dark but still.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 1:42 am

Troyal1 wrote:
brunofernando wrote:

A side project for Wu years after Hammond died is my guess. Lockwood probably begged him for a while and Wu finally got comfortable enough to experiment on a human.

I think it would have been awesome if we got a glimpse at a failed clone. That would be terrifying and really dark but still.

So that would make Wu as Maisie's real 'father'? Damn thats dark. Wonder why Mills was so goddamned determined to get Maisie at the end too. I had a thought it could be bcause she was the sole heir of Lockwood mansion, but a darker part of me wonders if it has to do with the cloning process and all that.

(but yeah the original Maisie would have been over 25 by now)

Embryo
Embryo
lblanc

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:08 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
brunofernando wrote:

So that would make Wu as Maisie's real 'father'? Damn thats dark. Wonder why Mills was so goddamned determined to get Maisie at the end too. I had a thought it could be bcause she was the sole heir of Lockwood mansion, but a darker part of me wonders if it has to do with the cloning process and all that.

(but yeah the original Maisie would have been over 25 by now)

Or she was cloned to stay at that age forever?
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:44 am

[quote="Sickle_Claw"][quote="Troyal1"]
brunofernando wrote:
Wonder why Mills was so goddamned determined to get Maisie at the end too. I had a thought it could be bcause she was the sole heir of Lockwood mansion, but a darker part of me wonders if it has to do with the cloning process and all that.

Well she would be very valuable as the first ever human clone. Also maybe he actually did care about her a little? He said he was her legal guardian now.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:47 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Anyone noticed how the scene where mills confronts Maisie, Owen and Claire is different int the trailer? In the trailer, Mills is absent from the scene and Owen says “You have to get us out of here”. I wonder if that scene initially played out much different?

I think that might have been done for the benefit of the Indoraptor jump scare. We weren't expecting it at that moment, also it comes straight after the clone reveal so the audience is distracted. It certainly worked on me. Also the Indoraptor takes out two guys in that scene now instead of one which was cool.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:19 am

True!
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:32 am

“she would save them, you know. She would save all of them” love how this line ties into the ending!
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:35 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
“she would save them, you know. She would save all of them” love how this line ties into the ending!

Yeah that was a great touch and something I definitely picked up on my second watch.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:40 am

The more I think about this film, the more intriguing it gets. I also believe the dialogue was a big improvement since Jurassic world. But yeah that line was nice setup and payoff
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:53 am

I still don't get the scene where Mills is calling Wheatley right after Blue is captured and Maisie barges into the room like "Mr. Mills, the dinosaurs are-"
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:59 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
I still don't get the scene where Mills is calling Wheatley right after Blue is captured and Maisie barges into the room like "Mr. Mills, the dinosaurs are-"

She's talking about imaginary dinosaurs. She does the same at the beginning of the film with Lockwood and the nanny. She said she took a trip through the Cretaceous and the nanny didn't make it.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:05 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
V.a.nublarensis wrote:

She's talking about imaginary dinosaurs. She does the same at the beginning of the film with Lockwood and the nanny. She said she took a trip through the Cretaceous and the nanny didn't make it.
Okay, that makes sense. So she's definitely spent enough time with both Iris and Mills in her life to be able to play pretend with them. I do wonder how much time she's ever spent outside the mansion. She knows how to lockpick, has her own homemade elevator, and can walk through ledges.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:31 am

I wanna know what happens to Iris in the end. Owen and Claire just seem to take Maisie with them and we never see where Iris goes or what happens to her.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:36 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I wanna know what happens to Iris in the end. Owen and Claire just seem to take Maisie with them and we never see where Iris goes or what happens to her.

I just assumed that she left after Mills fired her.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 11:38 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
brunofernando wrote:
Wonder why Mills was so goddamned determined to get Maisie at the end too. I had a thought it could be bcause she was the sole heir of Lockwood mansion, but a darker part of me wonders if it has to do with the cloning process and all that.

Well she would be very valuable as the first ever human clone. Also maybe he actually did care about her a little? He said he was her legal guardian now.

He was very rough with her when he locked her in her room, I think he jsut saw her in terms of monetary value to him sadly. Yeah, I wonder if Wu put some kind of failsafe in Maisie to make the good guys dependent on him. (Like the lysine contingency)

Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 1:19 pm

Btw it was interesting that the Allosauruses in this movie were juveniles. Hopefully that means we will get to see adults in JW3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next