Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread

Go down 
+76
CT-1138
Raptor_Guard999
Ewinzilla
Gondrasia
Mosasurfus
Caudipteryx
owenpratt
Spiegel
brunofernando
Six-Foot Turkey
vinsanity
Boone54
Lythronax
scoobysaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Dilophosaurus
lblanc
1morey
Mr. Robustus
jwfk.
Physalisfresser
V.a.nublarensis
Pablomustafari
Amadieus
Baryonyx111
Jakedisselt
JannToshj
sharkinspace
phil1031
indo_web
Pokesaurus
#TRexSpinorematch
Ram99
Raptorbite
Fredriksam
JP_Korea
Clawenfan2015
Nathanoraptor
SpinnersEnd
egg478
Isoka13
Thrasher T. Rex
StriderIV
dilbodaggins
JurassicRampage
jamie_tid
FayhdrianColonist
Dv-218
Dr. Wu
JMORRI
Roxali
Robotpo
Zerone01
Chcoki14
Bbrink1996
IllOrfanato
mosasaurus
Meroune
NeylWalecki
Mjmannella
TheDreamMaster
LifeFindsAWay807
TRK/TrexKing
TyrantKing4Ever
Rhedosaurus
Oviraptor
Spinosaur4.4
baryonyx7
Sickle_Claw
Herrerasaurus
Sobek
Frills n Thrills
Cbaitson
dance2nite
Troyal1
Tyrant Lizard
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:49 pm

I saw the movie today.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 7:03 pm

Was it either? If it was one of them, it would have been Baryonyx (there's no Suchomimus in this movie).

I saw what looked like the Baryonyx being airlifted off the island the same time as the T-Rex, but don't remember there being on at the action...there was definitely an Allosaurs there though.
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Was it either? If it was one of them, it would have been Baryonyx (there's no Suchomimus in this movie).

I saw what looked like the Baryonyx being airlifted off the island the same time as the T-Rex, but don't remember there being on at the action...there was definitely an Allosaurs there though.

After Allosaurus, there is a montage of scenes and later on you see Suchomimus/Baryonyx in the cage being moved back.

Anyway, could someone please enlist scenes from the sets / trailers / spots, that are not in the movie?
I remember :

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 7:20 pm

I don't know that Michael Papajohn/the InGen contractor was ever actually confirmed? That may have been just a rumor.

From James Cromwell's account, when JA asked him to cry he argued about it, so he may have ended up not crying in the film at all. The only scene where this would seem to fit would be when he uncovers Mills' deception I guess? Unless there's another Lockwood scene out there. I actually wanted him to acknowledge or at least hint, at Maisie being his daughter, so that might be nice if there's more of him.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 4:33 am

You can clearly see his tears after he speaks with Claire in the beginning. That's what he meant with "crying" probably.

Also, another scene that's absent in the movie but was shown in the bts was Maisie playing with the T-Rex toy on the island diorama. In the B-Roll you can see Mills talking to her in that scene.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 5:41 am

IllOrfanato wrote:
I saw the movie today.

Spoiler:

It was a Baryonyx.
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Possible spoilers:

Just a strange little question I had in my mind since I watched the film: was rexy's model updated for this? I mean, I know this is the same model that was used in Jurassic World, but in some shots (specifically in the opening sequence with the helicopter, the shot of her entering the cage in the manor and the ending scene with the lion) she kind of looks more like her Jurassic Park self..or maybe i'm just confused and the reason for that is the angle of the shot??

Last edited by Dv-218 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:31 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 1:56 am

Someone on Twitter just made an amazing point. The Dilo vs raptor statue is not the only time we saw this. The raptor in JW fought the hologram!

This better lead us somewhere
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 2:47 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Someone on Twitter just made an amazing point. The Dilo vs raptor statue is not the only time we saw this. The raptor in JW fought the hologram!

\

Yep I can agree , lots hope we get a Raptor vs Dilo in the flesh showdown in JW3! Maybe we should bombard Colin's twitter page asking for it! Razz
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 4:44 am

Troyal1 wrote:

Ooohh... This is a great point! It's entirely possible, giving also that Colin Trevorrow seems to love making foreshadowing scenes/lines in both JW and FK.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 4:45 am

Actually if you were paying attention, I believe Wu's briefcase at the end had Dilophosaur DNA?

Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 5:27 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Actually if you were paying attention, I believe Wu's briefcase at the end had Dilophosaur DNA?

Yeah there was Dilophosaurus and Dreadnoughtus DNA along with other species that were seen in the film, so there is some hope!
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 5:28 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:

I think you're right. Also
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 7:27 am

Troyal1 wrote:

Dilophosaurus killing Blue. Twisted Evil

Please make it happen. Twisted Evil

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:48 am

Was the underwater shot of the gyrosphere, ankylosaurus, sinoceratops and gallimimus in the movie? Can't remember if it was or not.

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Untitl12
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:56 am

Yes, it was in the movie.

Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:58 am

owenpratt wrote:
Yes, it was in the movie.
Thanks for confirming. Also was it just me or was the shot below changed slightly? In the movie it seems like the pyroclastic flow is much closer behind Owen which makes it look like there are less dinosaurs in the shot.

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Untitl13
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 9:00 am

Can't remember that, but I think there were less dinosaurs in the movie shot than in this trailer shot..?

Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 10:18 am

owenpratt wrote:
Can't remember that, but I think there were less dinosaurs in the movie shot than in this trailer shot..?

Yeah that's what I thought too. But I don't really know why they would do that... I really want to see a screenshot of the cliff shot from the actual movie to confirm. I also want to see a screenshot of the swimming theropod to confirm the species.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Whatever was swimming done there was huge. Or looked like it to me.
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 5:34 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Yeah that's what I thought too. But I don't really know why they would do that... I really want to see a screenshot of the cliff shot from the actual movie to confirm. I also want to see a screenshot of the swimming theropod to confirm the species.

Another scene that wasn't in the film was the mercenary getting blindsided by the Indoraptor. The actual scene involved Mills and two mercenaries.

Anyways, just got back from seeing it. Loved it. I appreciated the slow buildup before everyone heads to Nublar, but I felt that everything happened really quickly on the island. Also was surprised there wasn't as much carnage involving the Indoraptor.

Greatly appreciated the location titles at the beginning, missed that from Jurassic World (though they had one for the airport shot).

Loved that the guy that got pounced by Blue was getting his face slashed up. And the two mercs in the lab get mauled by Blue.

The only scenes I felt were off were the people getting tossed around by Stiggy, and the Indoraptor smiling.

I'll say one thing, was not expecting Wheatley or Mills to go out the way they did (Specifically Wheatley getting lifted into the air, and his arm getting ripped off, and Mills getting completely wrecked. I actually jumped when Rexy snatched him.)

Also, during the BBC segment, there was a jab at Trump in the news ticker, "U.S. President makes statement, "I don't believe dinosaurs existed in the first place.""

Where there any Dimorphodons during the island stampede scene, btw? I thought I saw some in trailers, but I didn't noticed any in the film.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 5:46 pm

1morey wrote:

Where there any Dimorphodons during the island stampede scene, btw?

Pretty sure there weren't any at all in the film.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Just realised that this movie has the black guy dies first trope lol.
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:01 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Just realised that this movie has the black guy dies first trope lol.

Sorta, two guys were in the submersible.

One thing I noticed was that 15 species were rescued (excluding the Mosasaurus). (Same number as embryos Nedry was supposed to steal.)
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:22 pm

Also, here's my body count for the film:

* Submersible Pilot- Mosasaurus
* Submersible Tech Operator- Mosasaurus
* Jack- Mosasaurus
* Benjamin Lockwood- Eli Mills
* Ken Wheatley- Indoraptor
* 3 Dinosaur buyers- Indoraptor
* Gunnar Eversoll- Indoraptor
* 3 Mercenaries- Indoraptor
* 2 Mercenaries- Velociraptor
* Mercenary- Pteranodon
* Mercenary- Triceratops (could have also been the Stegosaurus but he was definitely trampled by either one.)
* Eli Mills- Tyrannosaurus rex
* Surfer- Mosasaurus

I did not include the people who were thrown around by Stiggy, nor did I include the mercenaries Owen fought off, because for all we know, they were just K.O.'d.

Last edited by 1morey on Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 12:44 am

1morey wrote:

* 2 submersible pilots- Mosasaurus
* Tech Merc- Mosasaurus
* Mercenary- Pteranodon
* Mercenary- Triceratops (could have also been the Stegosaurus but he was definitely trampled by either one.)
* Surfer- Mosasaurus

I did not include the people who were thrown around by Stiggy, nor did I include the mercenaries Owen fought off, because for all we know, they were just K.O.'d.

Add Original Maisie to this too.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 12:54 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
1morey wrote:

* Tech Merc- Mosasaurus
* Mercenary- Pteranodon
* Surfer- Mosasaurus

Damn dude LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 1:32 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
1morey wrote:

* Tech Merc- Mosasaurus
* Mercenary- Pteranodon
* Surfer- Mosasaurus

Damn dude LMAO

Was that too far? Also whoever was driving the car in the crash lol.

Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 1:45 am

Do we know if Stigymoloch killed anyone? Because there had to be some internal injuries.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 1:53 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
1morey wrote:

* Tech Merc- Mosasaurus
* Mercenary- Pteranodon
* Surfer- Mosasaurus

Damn dude LMAO

Was that too far? Also whoever was driving the car in the crash lol.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next