Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread

Go down 
+76
CT-1138
Raptor_Guard999
Ewinzilla
Gondrasia
Mosasurfus
Caudipteryx
owenpratt
Spiegel
brunofernando
Six-Foot Turkey
vinsanity
Boone54
Lythronax
scoobysaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Dilophosaurus
lblanc
1morey
Mr. Robustus
jwfk.
Physalisfresser
V.a.nublarensis
Pablomustafari
Amadieus
Baryonyx111
Jakedisselt
JannToshj
sharkinspace
phil1031
indo_web
Pokesaurus
#TRexSpinorematch
Ram99
Raptorbite
Fredriksam
JP_Korea
Clawenfan2015
Nathanoraptor
SpinnersEnd
egg478
Isoka13
Thrasher T. Rex
StriderIV
dilbodaggins
JurassicRampage
jamie_tid
FayhdrianColonist
Dv-218
Dr. Wu
JMORRI
Roxali
Robotpo
Zerone01
Chcoki14
Bbrink1996
IllOrfanato
mosasaurus
Meroune
NeylWalecki
Mjmannella
TheDreamMaster
LifeFindsAWay807
TRK/TrexKing
TyrantKing4Ever
Rhedosaurus
Oviraptor
Spinosaur4.4
baryonyx7
Sickle_Claw
Herrerasaurus
Sobek
Frills n Thrills
Cbaitson
dance2nite
Troyal1
Tyrant Lizard
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 1:54 am

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Do we know if Stigymoloch killed anyone? Because there had to be some internal injuries.
realistically everyone who got hit by that thing should be dead or have severe damage like you said, but I’m not sure the movie wanted to imply it. So idk.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 7:24 am

There's no way the people hit by the Stiggy survived.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:36 am

I think the guy that shot Blue on Nublar died right? Blue was mauling his head for a good 5 seconds before he was shot.

The people attacked by Stiggy could have survived in my opinion, depends how they landed. I think the first guard that he hits is shown moving after he lands. Also if I remember correctly there are no bodies on the floor when the indoraptor escapes.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:41 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
I think the guy that shot Blue on Nublar died right? Blue was mauling his head for a good 5 seconds before he was shot.

The people attacked by Stiggy could have survived in my opinion, depends how they landed. I think the first guard that he hits is shown moving after he lands. Also if I remember correctly there are no bodies on the floor when the indoraptor escapes.
Those people could've (barely) walked out of there and died due to internal injuries before they can get medical help.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 9:50 am

So blood transfusion scene from Rexy to Blue is actually plausible.

https://slate.com/culture/2018/06/fact-checking-jurassic-world-2-can-you-really-do-a-cross-species-blood-transfusion.html?__twitter_impression=true

Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 10:40 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Can't remember that, but I think there were less dinosaurs in the movie shot than in this trailer shot..?

Yeah that's what I thought too. But I don't really know why they would do that... I really want to see a screenshot of the cliff shot from the actual movie to confirm. I also want to see a screenshot of the swimming theropod to confirm the species.

Just checked this scene online because it was bugging me, it definitely looks like a carnotaurus swimming in the background to me. Also, there are definitely a lot less dinosaurs on the cliff shot than in the trailer (still a cool shot though).
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Also, did anyone LOVED the CGI of the Ceratopsian (Sinoceratops?) in the water as soon as the underwater tracking shot starts and especially the fact the sound is directly taken from TLW?

Back to top Go down
Raptor_Guard999
Embryo
Embryo
Raptor_Guard999

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 2:30 am

Now that I think about it, the auction scene would have been the perfect opportunity to have a cameo of Dodgson. He makes a bid for one of the dinosaurs and Gunner Eversol says "We got Dodgson here bidding (insert whatever amount of money he bids)". I know the original actor of Dodgson got put in jail for pedophilia but maybe they could recast him. And come to think of it, Ted Levine would have made a good Dodgson.

EDIT: Sinoceratops? I thought that was Pachyrhinosaurus.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 3:30 am

The Auction Scene could use some more explanation, be expanded upon, or completely redone.

Instead of these "crime lord types" they could have easily expressed that those attending were from genetic research companies, pharmaceutical companies, and government entities. It would make it feel far more real and reasonable.

V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 4:39 am

The headlines at the beginning of the film are:

G-8 summit to address cloning issues (could be relevant in JW3)
NASA: Earth warming at a pace unprecedented in 1000 years
US President questions existence of dinosaurs in the first place Laughing
Former InGen [something something]
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 4:41 am

Raptor_Guard999 wrote:
Now that I think about it, the auction scene would have been the perfect opportunity to have a cameo of Dodgson. He makes a bid for one of the dinosaurs and Gunner Eversol says "We got Dodgson here bidding (insert whatever amount of money he bids)". I know the original actor of Dodgson got put in jail for pedophilia but maybe they could recast him. And come to think of it, Ted Levine would have made a good Dodgson.

If I remember correctly the new species of ceratopsid introduced in the film was originally intended to be Pachyrhinosaurus but they changed it at some point in production to sinoceratops.
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 5:17 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
The headlines at the beginning of the film are:

G-8 summit to address cloning issues (could be relevant in JW3)
NASA: Earth warming at a pace unprecedented in 1000 years
US President questions existence of dinosaurs in the first place  Laughing
Former InGen [something something]

One thing they have incorrect is that it is the G-7 Summit. Russia was suspended from the forum in 2014 and permanently withdrew itself in 2017.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 6:07 am

Raptor_Guard999 wrote:

I... don't know? Should re-watch the movie and see which one it was.

Anyway, I think Mills is already a sort of Dodgson. TLW novel Dodgson was also cartoonish and killed people for money and for dino un-ethical use.

Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 6:31 am

owenpratt wrote:
Raptor_Guard999 wrote:

Anyway, I think Mills is already a sort of Dodgson. TLW novel Dodgson was also cartoonish and killed people for money and for dino un-ethical use.

It was definitely sinoceratops.

http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Sinoceratops
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 6:48 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Raptor_Guard999 wrote:

It was definitely sinoceratops.

http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Sinoceratops

Oh thanks for the heads-up!

EDIT:

This is one of the best reviews of Fallen Kingdom:

Go watch it.

Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:53 am

So there's a major discrepancy with John Hammond's name.

In The Lost World, he is referred as John Parker Hammond.

Eli Mills refers to him as John Alfred Hammond.

The only thing I can think of is that he has two middle names, and used Parker for his professional name. So John Alfred Parker Hammond, or John Parker Alfred Hammond.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:20 am

owenpratt wrote:

This is one of the best reviews of Fallen Kingdom:

Go watch it.

Nice to see a positive review from Klayton. Hideo Kojima also liked the movie.

3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Untitl14
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:52 am

1morey wrote:

The only thing I can think of is that he has two middle names, and used Parker for his professional name. So John Alfred Parker Hammond, or John Parker Alfred Hammond.

Alfred was used in the novel, while Parker only in a The Lost World scene that was deleted. I can see why they chose Mills to say Alfred.

Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 12:53 pm

owenpratt wrote:
1morey wrote:

Alfred was used in the novel, while Parker only in a The Lost World scene that was deleted. I can see why they chose Mills to say Alfred.

Gotcha, I could have sworn the CNN interview at the end of The Lost World had Bernard Shaw say "John Parker Hammond". After re-watching the scene, he just says, "John Hammond".
Back to top Go down
Raptor_Guard999
Embryo
Embryo
Raptor_Guard999

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 1:44 pm

1morey wrote:

His middle name is mentioned as "Parker" only in a deleted scene in The Lost World. Unless he has both for his middle names, I guess that deleted scene is n longer canon.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:03 am

A bit of confusion regarding the auction scene. Why was Stiggy down there in a cage  and not being prepared for the second half of the auction?

Also was Rexy simply not for sale? There’s no way she could have fit on the floor.

And where was Rexy when they let the dinosaurs out? We don’t see her out of a cage being released in those close quarters. That would have been interesting to see.

And another big question I have. Why is Wu ONLY angry at selling Indoraptor? I see why that would make him upset but wouldn’t selling the other animals give scientists around the world a huge jumpstart in genetics as well? It seems he would be against the whole idea.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:12 am

Troyal1 wrote:
A bit of confusion regarding the auction scene. Why was Stiggy down there in a cage  and not being prepared for the second half of the auction?

Also was Rexy simply not for sale? There’s no way she could have fit on the floor.

And where was Rexy when they let the dinosaurs out? We don’t see her out of a cage being released in those close quarters. That would have been interesting to see.

And another big question I have. Why is Wu ONLY  angry at selling Indoraptor?  I see why that would make him upset but wouldn’t selling the other animals give scientists around the world a huge jumpstart in genetics as well? It seems he would be against the whole idea.

Think for a second why Maisie was wanted by Mills so badly. I think Wu was planning bigger fish to fry so to speak.

Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:19 pm

If we're talking about the auction, is it just me or does the carno at lockwood manor looks different than the one on the island (it looks thinner/has smaller horns). I wonder why, age or dimorphism?

Also, I agree that it was pretty weird how Wu didn't mind the dinosaurs being but was mad at the Indoraptor. But, that point about Maisie is interesting- I just wish the actual movie elaborated on that more lol.

Also, I did find it weird that rexy was not on the auction- you'd think that the world's last Tyrannosaur (I personally hope not lol) would worth quite a lot..
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Dv-218 wrote:

Also, I did find it weird that rexy was not on the auction- you'd think that the world's last Tyrannosaur (I personally hope not lol) would worth quite a lot..

Mills said the auction would be just like a first preview of a bigger more profitable project. The T-Rex was probably kept for the future, just like the Stiggy and the Indoraptor (who was shown just to ensure the buyers would come again, but then we know how it ended).

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 2:43 pm

They were also half-way through the auction when the iRaptor was shown and the Stygimoloch crashed the party. They were using the iRaptor to pique the interest of more choosy buyers who were looking for weaponry out of dinosaurs. I suspect that the Rex would have been the finale auction.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 2:57 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
They were also half-way through the auction when the iRaptor was shown and the Stygimoloch crashed the party. They were using the iRaptor to pique the interest of more choosy buyers who were looking for weaponry out of dinosaurs. I suspect that the Rex would have been the finale auction.

Oh, that's another possibility, yes.

Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 3:02 pm

^that actually makes sense, good point there.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 3:03 pm

CT-1138 wrote:

This. But where did they plan on showcasing her? She would need a big stage. Take them downstairs to the cage?
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 11:31 pm

Troyal1 wrote:

This. But where did they plan on showcasing her? She would need a big stage. Take them downstairs to the cage?
The auction stage is larger than you might think. A tranquilized Rex would've fit in there with no issues. The Apatosaurs, on the other hand, would've probably been auctioned off through a livestream the next day.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 2:33 am

Spiegel wrote:
The Auction Scene could use some more explanation, be expanded upon, or completely redone.

Instead of these "crime lord types" they could have easily expressed that those attending were from genetic research companies, pharmaceutical companies, and government entities. It would make it feel far more real and reasonable.
That might of worked better but its way more satisfying to see these people killed when they are as villainous as they are in the movie. Making them scientists would have made Owen seem far worse when he unleashes the stingy on them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   3 - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next