Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!

Go down 
+17
Viperman
#TRexSpinorematch
JVM
Mr. Robustus
NikoRex
V.a.nublarensis
dance2nite
Spinosaur4.4
Robotpo
CT-1138
1morey
Rhedosaurus
CommanderKeller
Dilophosaurus
Dv-218
IllOrfanato
Troyal1
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 11:59 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
A scene with Owen searching for Blue in the jungles and a giant croc skeleton close by.

A scene with Wu looking serious at something in that lab corridors.

Both these pics I got from the JW FK album.
Really? You have a link?

I'll try to show the pics for you. Smile

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2018 7:23 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
A scene with Owen searching for Blue in the jungles and a giant croc skeleton close by.

Really? You have a link?

I'll try to show the pics for you. Smile

Thanks man

I'd love to see it Smile
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 6:27 am

Here there's a Franklin scene that wasn't in the movie:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 6:30 am

Hold up, a giant CROC skeleton?? Where did that come from lol Very Happy
Did InGen/Masrani clone Deinosuchus or Sarcosuchus for Jurassic World? There's no giant croc species on the list..
probably a good thing it was cut lol.

Last edited by Dv-218 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:35 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 6:32 am

Was that shot of the park at 1:03 in the movie?
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 6:42 am

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Was that shot of the park at 1:03 in the movie?

It was in the movie.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 12:02 am

owenpratt wrote:
Here there's a Franklin scene that wasn't in the movie:

Thanks! Good find. Also I believe one of those shots of Owen outside the tower may not be in the film.
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 2:38 am

Here's something interesting I found:

An artist called Jama Jurabaev recently released some of the concept art he did for FK. The concept art showcases alternate scenes that were either included in the movie differentely or removed.
2 of these conept paintings showcase- what appears to be- the Spinosaurus vs Rex fight that was cut:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk6cH7QlATn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk6oJqtlCtz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk_Zm1dF6tX/

Last edited by Dv-218 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 2:44 am

Dv-218 wrote:
Here's something interesting I found:

An artist called Jama Jurabaev recently released some of the concept art he did for the FK. The concept art showcases alternate scenes that were either included in the movie differentely or removed.
2 of these conept paintings showcase- what appears to be- the Spinosaurus vs Rex fight that was cut:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk6cH7QlATn/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk6oJqtlCtz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk_Zm1dF6tX/

Thank God the Spino vs Rex fight was cut...
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 2:46 am

My reaction exactly lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 6:42 am

First of all, those concept arts are amazing. It has an apocalyptic feel to it that the final product doesn't quite match up with. Second of all, it's weird that there would be a bulldozer and a school bus in Nublar. How would they have fit that in? And finally, I'm glad that the Rex v Spino scene never made it, but that doesn't look like a T-Rex at all. It looks more like a demonized version of the Indominus. Where was it said that it's a T-Rex?
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 6:54 am

^I read somewhere that the original idea for the gyrosphere scene was to have Rexy and a Spinosaurus to duke it out and it was kept for a while- the scene was changed to carno/sino/rex fairly late. As for the picture, I agree that it doesn't look like a rex. I think it's just a rough sketch to get the general feeling of the scene. I mean, some conept art of rexy's scenes in JW had a V. Rex (from king kong) photoshoped into them lmao Very Happy (Not to mention, there's a gyrosphere in that painting)
But either way, i'm glad it never happened lol. The skeleton in JW was already too much..

I completely agree- the atmosphere of this concept art has that morbid, haunting and apocalypctic feel which I think the movie should have played with- though I imagine the burning Gallimimus would have been a bit too much for some audiences.

I'm curious about those paintings too- the people who post it say it's supposed to be nublar- but the bus, bulldozer and trees make me think this might depict dinosaurs on the mainland. Perhaps these are the scenes that Trevorrow thought were more fitting for JW3? (Like he said in his interview).
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:07 am

Dv-218 wrote:

I'm curious about those paintings too- the people who post it say it's supposed to be nublar- but the bus, bulldozer and trees make me think this might depict dinosaurs on the mainland. Perhaps these are the scenes that Trevorrow thought were more fitting for JW3? (Like he said in his interview).

Yeah I think you're right. Hopefully we will these scenes in JW3, they look awesome.

Edit: Scratch that, I think I can see lava in the bus/bulldozer scenes. Maybe the bulldozer was left over from construction?

Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:25 am

^Huh, now that I look at it there is some lava there..

Yeah, I can see the bulldozer as being a left-over from JW (or less likely, JP), as there were many construction works done on the island. It's the schoolbus that confuses me..

(And tbh I still think that the scene with the schoolbus could be make for a cool visual in JW3 Very Happy)

Back to top Go down
NikoRex
Embryo
Embryo
NikoRex

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:43 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Yeah true. It looks like the Purussaurus skull.

But you can see the skull here, too:

skip to 12:14
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:45 am

Dv-218 wrote:

(And tbh I still think that the scene with the schoolbus could be make for a cool visual in JW3 Very Happy)

Yeah I agree. Smile

But wait, those look like raptors to me...

Did a pack of wild raptors survive originally?
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:53 am

^While I suspect that these are just meant to be generic concept art dinosaurs, it's pretty awesome ( and a shame) if that's the case. I wished we would see some wild raptors besides blue..
(Now that you mention it, the dinosaur that stands behind the spino and the gyrosphere looks like a raptor too...).

Last edited by Dv-218 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 11:24 am

I recall either Neal Scanlan or Ted Levine mentioning a giant practical Stegosaurus skeleton being near Blue's nest in the overturned jeep

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
NikoRex
Embryo
Embryo
NikoRex

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 2:31 pm

Spoiler:

Here's the image with the Gator/Purussaurus skull
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:13 pm

^I'm really curious about this..it does look a lot like a Purussaurus, doesn't it? Did InGen and Masrani clone it for JW? It does not appear on any list and there is no indication of it being present in the park...perhaps it was meant to be a future attraction, and an early test for a possible Cenozoic extension?

Last edited by Dv-218 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Dv-218 wrote:
^I'm really curious about this..it does look a lot like a Purussaurus, doesn't it? Did InGen and Masrani clone it for JW? It does not appear on any list and there is no indication of it being present in the park...perhaps it was meant to be a future attraction, and an early test for a possible Cenozoic extension?

The Cenozoic theory seems likely. Masrani did have the Martel facility in Siberia.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:29 pm

NikoRex wrote:
Spoiler:

Woah, cool!

BTW, Niko I must say I am a HUGE fan of your art. Smile

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
JVM
Hatchling
Hatchling
JVM

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:23 am

Can't believe they considered bringing back Spinosaurus - I'd have loved to see the dinosaur again for sure but tying it in with a rematch would not have been a good idea. I'd really just love to see them in the same film without it being a rematch.

Not pleased about the Dilophosaurs being cut either...

Quote :
No, this was planned. I wish I could show you the link, but the page is no longer available. I even tried using the Internet Wayback Machine, but I still couldn't find it.
Where did you see this? I'm a little skeptical. Sounds much more like a fun way to end JW3 than JW:FK.

Embryo
Embryo
NikoRex

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:05 am

CT-1138 wrote:
NikoRex wrote:
Spoiler:

Woah, cool!

Thank you! Very Happy

Rhedosaurus wrote:
The T. rex ending on Sorna where the dinosaurs were re-located to Sorna, which still had some dinosaurs left, and that Rexy finally found a family. That would have been better then the ending we got.

Really? No joke?! affraid Where did you found it? Who said it? So many questions. Oh boy, that sounds like the perfect ending for JW3
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 8:41 am

One thing is for sure, many want to see another T Rex in action besides Rexy. We all like Rexy, but many hardcore fans are also very fond of "buck" or the male Rex from The Lost World.

So yeah, it would be nice to see Rexy alongside other T Rexes.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 10:13 am

The shot of the Indoraptor's eye that was in the first BTS video last year.
Back to top Go down
Dv-218
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Dv-218

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:03 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlB59gYFi5e/

Whoa..
I gotta say, even though I prefer the opening scene we got (felt very JP like), this could make for a badass opening scene to JW3 Smile.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:56 pm

JVM wrote:
Quote :
No, this was planned. I wish I could show you the link, but the page is no longer available. I even tried using the Internet Wayback Machine, but I still couldn't find it.
Where did you see this? I'm a little skeptical. Sounds much more like a fun way to end JW3 than JW:FK.

NikoRex wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:
NikoRex wrote:
Spoiler:

Woah, cool!

Thank you! Very Happy

Rhedosaurus wrote:
The T. rex ending on Sorna where the dinosaurs were re-located to Sorna, which still had some dinosaurs left, and that Rexy finally found a family. That would have been better then the ending we got.

Really? No joke?! affraid Where did you found it? Who said it? So many questions. Oh boy, that sounds like the perfect ending for JW3

It's 2/3rd the way here. Unfortunately, as I said, I couldn't find the page it was on. Not even using the Internet Wayback Machine. It looks like it is lost to time. I can confirm that it did exist.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
NikoRex
Embryo
Embryo
NikoRex

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 3:34 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
JVM wrote:
Quote :

NikoRex wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:
NikoRex wrote:
Spoiler:

Woah, cool!

Thank you! Very Happy

Rhedosaurus wrote:

It's 2/3rd the way here. Unfortunately, as I said, I couldn't find the page it was on. Not even using the Internet Wayback Machine. It looks like it is lost to time. I can confirm that it did exist.

Hmmm it seems the page was deleted. When I click to continue, I'll get to this site legadojurassico.blogspot. com
Maybe they had to remove it? Maybe that's what Colin is intending for in the long run and it just got leaked and removed quickly.
Or these dudes lied. Did they had credible sources?
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 4:52 am

Dv-218 wrote:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlB59gYFi5e/

Whoa..
I gotta say, even though I prefer the opening scene we got (felt very JP like), this could make for a badass opening scene to JW3 Smile.

Holy shit that would've been awesome. But I think that there's a high change that we'll see this in JW3. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!    The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The deleted scene thread for fallen kingdom!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next