Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Your JP Dream Team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hesperornis
Embryo
Embryo
Hesperornis

Your JP Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Your JP Dream Team   Your JP Dream Team Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 11:09 am

Say you're going on some sort of adventure in the JP universe, and you can pick any five characters to assist you. Who would you want to have your back? NOTE: Though I posted this in the film forum, novel characters or novel versions of characters are also acceptable.

My picks are the following:
Alan Grant
Ellie Sattler
Sarah Harding (novel version)
Roland Tembo
Owen Grady
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

Your JP Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your JP Dream Team   Your JP Dream Team Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 11:50 am

My team would be totally unstoppable:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hesperornis
Embryo
Embryo
Hesperornis

Your JP Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your JP Dream Team   Your JP Dream Team Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:09 pm

Good choices! I guess I should explain mine too.

I picked Alan, Roland, and Owen for pretty much the reasons you described. I'd also add that Owen would provide some good comic relief with his wisecracks.

Robert Muldoon was on an earlier version of my list, but I reluctantly dropped him as I thought Roland and Owen were adequate and actually survived their movies. But trust me, if I was picking six, he'd be back on the list.

Ellie may be a paleobotanist, but she's also shown herself to be pretty versatile, caring for the sick Triceratops and rebooting the power on the island. Given that she also helped care for an injured Malcolm, she'd probably be good at providing first aid too.

I picked the novel version of Sarah Harding because the movie version is too reckless. Her knowledge of animal behavior would be valuable, plus she's just badass in the novel.

The only reason I didn't choose anyone like Ray Arnold was because I picture my adventure being out in the middle of the jungle, where there aren't a whole lot of computers, so I focused on dino knowledge and survival skills.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

Your JP Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your JP Dream Team   Your JP Dream Team Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:12 pm

Alan, Ellie and (novel) Sarah - the intelligent and badass scientists.
Roland Tembo & Oscar Morales - the badass mercenaries/security people.
Lowery & Udesky - the comic reliefs.
Eric & Maisie - the resourceful kid characters.
Owen & Blue - the ones who die first.
Didi the Dilophosaurus - the new franchise mascot after Blue dies in the opening scene. She loooves Nedry-shaped biscuits, and will spit on any bad guy to get one.

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

Your JP Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your JP Dream Team   Your JP Dream Team Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2018 12:33 pm

Hesperornis wrote:
Good choices! I guess I should explain mine too.

I picked Alan, Roland, and Owen for pretty much the reasons you described. I'd also add that Owen would provide some good comic relief with his wisecracks.

Robert Muldoon was on an earlier version of my list, but I reluctantly dropped him as I thought Roland and Owen were adequate and actually survived their movies. But trust me, if I was picking six, he'd be back on the list.

Ellie may be a paleobotanist, but she's also shown herself to be pretty versatile, caring for the sick Triceratops and rebooting the power on the island. Given that she also helped care for an injured Malcolm, she'd probably be good at providing first aid too.

I picked the novel version of Sarah Harding because the movie version is too reckless. Her knowledge of animal behavior would be valuable, plus she's just badass in the novel.

The only reason I didn't choose anyone like Ray Arnold was because I picture my adventure being out in the middle of the jungle, where there aren't a whole lot of computers, so I focused on dino knowledge and survival skills.

Nice choices. Smile

If the adventure was in the middle of the jungle I think I would swap out Ray Arnold for Eddie Carr. You know, just in case we end up hanging off the edge of a cliff in a caravan and we need saving. He would also bring lots of cool equipment and weapons for the rest of the team to use.
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

Your JP Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your JP Dream Team   Your JP Dream Team Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 1:20 pm

Alan Grant (dino expert)
Owen Grady (ex-navy)
Robert Muldoon (experienced hunter)
Roland Tembo (the ultimate crossover)
And for a fifth... hmm... Maybe Arnold or Lowery would be needed for technical problems.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your JP Dream Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your JP Dream Team   Your JP Dream Team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your JP Dream Team
Page 1 of 1