Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Resignation from the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnRamos1993
Embryo
Embryo

Resignation from the forum Empty
PostSubject: Resignation from the forum   Resignation from the forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 12:46 am

Even as I'm determined to watch the future Jurassic World movie, there are cirumstances that I'll ready to face. I've been planning in recent years to move to the US, study hard, work after my college graduation, and possibly play baseball as an possible pro athlete in order to become a better man.

In these current circumstances I hereby inform the membership of this forum that effective today, October 11, 2019, I will resign from full membership in this forum and in its activities. It's been a fun but brief time being here in this forum, and I want to wish this site all the best as it continues its mission to become one of the primary JP fansites in the world. Thank you all for welcoming me here, albelt quite briefly, and I hope for the best of luck to all of you JP fans everywhere.

John out.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Resignation from the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resignation from the forum   Resignation from the forum Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 12:17 pm

Sad to see you go, but good luck with the goals you hope to achieve!

Back to top Go down

Resignation from the forum
Page 1 of 1