Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced

Go down 
+2
Sickle_Claw
Dead2009
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2021 11:39 am

https://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-Park-Ultimate-Visual-History/dp/168383545X/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=jurassic+world+the+ultimate+visual+history&qid=1612197315&s=books&sr=1-1

Preorders are now open

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 8:08 pm

I am definitely super excited about this! One of my day one buys for sure!

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 7:15 pm

Just FYI, Amazon now has a preview of the book:

Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced 81f2VhDihwS
Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced 81SkAaf23hS
Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced 81Jg1QayW4S
Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced 81o7J70mGUS

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/168383545X?tag=simonsayscom

It's currently set to be released on October 26th.
Back to top Go down
TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2021 12:05 pm

This is definitely the book I've wanted for over 30 years and will come in handy for my archival work on the series. Probably required reading/ownership on Jurassic-Pedia for our contributors.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2021 10:39 am

If the book does well I wonder if we'll get one on Jurassic World.

Back to top Go down
Jurassic89
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic89

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 7:08 pm

Day one buy. I like that it focuses on the first three films only. Been wanting something like this for years.
Back to top Go down
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2021 11:09 pm

Can't wait for my pre-order to say "shipped."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEb77i1zKVDNUSAyk_pZ-A
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2021 3:39 pm

I expect and hope that this book will go into the development/original stories for JP3, because aside from a few hints we still don't really know what the earlier versions of the film were going to be. Unlike JP, TLW and even a John Sayles version of JP4, there's never been a early draft of JP3 that made it online...well, there's an early shooting draft but nothing prior to that. Hopefully they'll cover the "Pteranodons on the mainland/Costa Rican investigation" storyline in particular.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2021 5:11 pm

New preview of the book here...this thing looks AWESOME.

https://gizmodo.com/this-jurassic-park-history-takes-you-inside-the-series-1847409847

Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced 57239eb513748f33034c0c415b735a4a
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 9:45 am

is it October yet?

Back to top Go down
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2021 12:44 am

Ugh, I just want to know what details they're going to reveal about JP3. It better get its fair share.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2021 9:32 pm

To quote Novel-Hammond..."Oh, balls!" According to Amazon, the release date has been pushed back to November 16th. I guess books about all major theme parks have delays.
Back to top Go down
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 12:05 am

I wonder why the delay. Hopefully adding more stuff rather than trimming it...
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 12:19 am

It seems like COVID has had this effect on the publishing industry in general, so it's probably just that.

Back to top Go down
Jurassic89
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic89

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 11:37 pm

I officially pre-ordered the book today. It’s going to look great on my shelf. Getting Sam, Laura and Jeff contributing to it makes it even more worthwhile. Hoping for the best. The previews seem fine.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 12:42 am

There's a follow-up book focused on the JW trilogy already listed on Amazon, coming out in June in time for "Dominion."

Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced 61Wnv6p5UnL

Quote :
The park is open! Celebrate one of the most thrilling movie sagas of all time with this in-depth look at the making of the Jurassic World trilogy.

Following the release of director Colin Trevorrow’s smash hit Jurassic World in 2015, the dinosaurs of Isla Nublar once again dominate the public imagination.

Jurassic World: The Ultimate Visual History delivers a comprehensive look at the making of the first hit film, as well as its thrilling sequels Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and Jurassic World: Dominion. Through rare and never-before-seen imagery and exclusive interviews with key creatives, this deluxe volume explores the entire creative process, from the films’ stunning dinosaur designs to the epic location shoots and the creation of the films’ incredible visual effects. Fans will also discover a fascinating look at the wider world of the saga, including the Netflix animated series Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous, video games, toys, comics, theme park attractions, and more.

Unearth the story behind the making of the Jurassic World trilogy with this definitive collector's book, a must-have for fans of the action-packed saga.

https://www.amazon.com/Jurassic-World-Ultimate-Visual-History/dp/1647223644/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2JNX552ACI3DG&dchild=1&keywords=Jurassic+World+Dominion&qid=1635654746&s=books&sprefix=jurassic+world+dominion%2Cstripbooks%2C75&sr=1-4
Back to top Go down
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2021 12:19 am

I can't wait for that one either. I wonder if including Camp Cretaceous means season 4 will be the last one, or will tie into Dominion and then season 5 will go past Dominion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced   Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Park: The Ultimate Visual History announced
Page 1 of 1