Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Dominion viral marketing launch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

Jurassic World: Dominion viral marketing launch Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World: Dominion viral marketing launch   Jurassic World: Dominion viral marketing launch Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2022 5:36 pm

So the viral marketing for Dominion has finally been unleashed on the world, and I felt it deserved it's own thread.

https://www.dinotracker.com/

Say what you want about the films, but the viral marketing has always been top notch. The Dominion viral marketing seems to be no exception (although I do wish they'd been able to start the viral marketing campaign a bit earlier). Lots of cool tidbits to be found. I won't spoil too much  but it seems as though Sorna isn't quite as barren as we were led to believe.

Jurassic World: Dominion viral marketing launch Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

Jurassic World: Dominion viral marketing launch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Dominion viral marketing launch   Jurassic World: Dominion viral marketing launch Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2022 12:59 am

On the dinotracker website it is made clear how dinosaurs are worldwide not just the US for those who still are confused.

ARE DINOSAURS EVERYWHERE?
Yes. There are dinosaurs all around the world. As these animals are highly desirable to illegal cloning operations, black market dealers, and breeders, many embryos and fully matured dinosaurs have been shipped around the globe as a result.

Exactly what I thought.
Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Dominion viral marketing launch
Page 1 of 1