Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

"It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!

Go down 
+6
Scott B
BarrytheOnyx
TheDreamMaster
Sickle_Claw
Dead2009
CT-1138
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

"It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Indiana Jones 5 pushed back to 2021
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/indiana-jones-5-release-date-pushed-again-2021-1125975

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

"It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 6:40 pm

I was going to say they should take their time and get it right, but they took 19 years to make Crystal Skull and it didn't help.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 12:45 am

Ford is literally going to be 80 time this comes out. Don’t get me wrong I have faith, but seems like it is pushing it some.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 12:57 am

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Ford is literally going to be 80 time this comes out. Don’t get me wrong I have faith, but seems like it is pushing it some.

I think they are going to announce whoever will be continuing the franchise after a year or so.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 2:31 pm

Damn, Spielberg is out as director. Kathleen Kennedy strikes again?

https://collider.com/indiana-jones-5-james-mangold-replaces-steven-spielberg/
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2021 5:34 pm

Well, it seems that "Indiana Jones 5" is now officially filming in the UK.

It's being directed by James Mangold, ("Logan", "Ford v Ferrari"), who's co-written the script with his previous collaborators Jez and John-Henry Butterworth.

In addition to Harrison Ford's obvious return, the cast includes Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Mads Mikkelsen, Boyd Holbrook, Shaunette Renee Wilson, and Thomas Kretschmann. Spielberg is producing, with John Williams returning to score.

Pics from the first days of filming:
Spoiler:

Director James Mangold has hinted that the story takes place in the 1960's and New York City may be one location. There are unsubstantiated rumors from a fansite that the film will involve NASA and the space race, although personally I find it very hard to believe that they'd approximate anything from Indy 4 in any way.

Anywho, it's surreal that this thing is finally happening, given the fact that it's been in the works in some way since 2008 and the original release date was supposed to be back in 2019!
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 3:08 pm

Fun update, apparently Toby Jones, after appearing in Jurassic 5 has now joined the cast of Indy 5. Razz  He has to be the most typecast actor of all time, given he's also had roles in Spielberg's "The Adventures of Tintin" (AKA Kiddie Indy), and the first "Captain America", which had some Indy-influence in it and was directed by Joe Johnston, who not only directed the similar film "The Rocketeer" but also literally worked on the original Indiana Jones movies and obviously directed JP3. It's like an octagon of Toby Jones! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 8:01 pm

Definitely excited after seeing these new set pics. Indy definitely looks ready to go on an epic adventure! Yeah, the Toby Jones thing I wasn't expecting, butdefinitely looking forward to his role.

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2022 10:49 pm

This trailer confirms much of the rumors. I'm hoping that the big one that nobody will like doesn't happen. But at this point, I'm kind of expecting it.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!    "It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"It's not the years, it's the Mileage" Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr's Thread!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2