Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!

Go down 
+5
Rhedosaurus
Troyal1
Scott B
TheDreamMaster
CT-1138
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 5:54 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Arnie is back for the new James Cameron produced Terminator movie.

Remember, this one is going to be a direct sequel to T2 and will ret-con all the other movies made after T2 out of the canon.

While I know a few people who would be happy to see James Cameron cap off the series for good, I still wonder how many people will turn up for an Arnold-led Terminator movie now that some time has passed since Terminator Genisys.

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 20, 2017 9:58 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Arnie is back for the new James Cameron produced Terminator movie.

Remember, this one is going to be a direct sequel to T2 and will ret-con all the other movies made after T2 out of the canon.

While I know a few people who would be happy to see James Cameron cap off the series for good, I still wonder how many people will turn up for an Arnold-led Terminator movie now that some time has passed since Terminator Genisys.

Great question. The best you can do from my viewpoint is just make sure it's a good film first and foremost. Preferably R. 

And then make sure the marketing is extremely good without giving too much away. 

Also if they have confidence in the film(as I hope they do) make sure reviews are allowed out early before release. And then hopefully good word of mouth can spread from there. As a 23 old with no experience in making movies that's how I'd like them to do it and I'd like it to work.

But then again I'm a terminator fan Razz
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:30 pm

Thought you Terminator fans would get a kick out of my new toy.

".45 longslide with laser sighting..."
Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 JWJsjH9

No laser sighting... yet. But soon...

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Pretty cool!

Does anyone happen to have the original Gargoyles glasses Arnold wears in the first one by the way? I only have (two) pair of the newer Novus brand which almost look like the original 80's ones, and which are definitely better than the relaunched Classic & Classic 85 lines they have on sale today, but still... they're not the original.

I mean I honestly do love my Novus, and literally the only place I could get them was via importing them from US with hefty price, but I'd still trade them back for the originals. I believe only place you can find them now is on ebay, sometimes. And even then they might be one of the later, crappier versions.

Coolest shades ever!

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 The-Terminator-1984-Sunglasses-Gargoyles-ANSI-Classics-1
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 5:36 pm

James Cameron will be making Terminator 6 and shooting will start next May. Also, Arnie will also be in a new Conan movie as well.

Paramount wanted to make a proper T3 that would have rendered all other Terminator movies made after T2 non-canon. I'm interested if Cameron is going that route or if he'll try and salvage the mess known as Genisys.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Only James Cameron can get me on board to watching a bona fide Terminator film. I would like very much to see a Terminator film on the big screen that's a marked improvement over Terminator Salvation. I just have to wonder how much his presence and influence will be able to get people on board because people have been burned by three bad/underwhelming Terminator blockbusters that have each tried to start a trilogy but failed.

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 9:53 am

New Terminator Will Reveal Why the T-800 Looks Like Arnold Schwarzenegger
Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/878727-new-terminator-will-reveal-why-the-t-800-looks-like-arnold-schwarzenegger#2EUZiEfSzHX1aJ8a.99

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 1:09 pm

"I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle." Just got these slightly used Harley Davidson engineer boots in the mail! Same boots Arnie wore in Terminator 2!
Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 VNXkcEF

Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 10:53 am

‘Deadpool’s’ Tim Miller Confirmed as ‘Terminator 6’ Director!

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 8:25 am

Linda Hamilton is Back as Sarah Connor in ‘Terminator 6’!

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Dead2009 wrote:

So they really are going to ret-con all the Terminator movies made after T2. Good. I like T3, but it has not aged well. At this point, this is the only path that the franchise could have taken.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 3:48 am

Dead2009 wrote:

I really have to wonder how Sarah's going to be used, considering that the majority of her key character development was done after the first two films. As long as Cameron's writing it, I'll hold my breath.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 4:20 pm

I mean no disrespect to Tim Miller or Avatar 2, but surely I can't be the only one kinda wishing Cameron was spending his time directing this.

I mean it's very good to know that is in good hands still of course.

Pretty exciting.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Arnold Schwarzenegger says that the new Terminator movie will be “totally ignoring Genisys.”

Good. Smile

Back to top Go down
Scott B
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
Scott B

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 03, 2017 11:15 pm

Can't help but feel a bit disappointed/miffed that Cameron went back on his word that T2 was meant to be a conclusion without a sequel. He ripped T3 for this 15 years ago after all.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 3:48 am

I still wonder if people will still show up en masse for a James Cameron produced Terminator movie, since a lot of his goodwill on social media has been sullied by his less than advisable comments on Wonder Woman. There's having an opinion on a film you think is overrated and then there's going out of your way to denigrate the character for your own personal satisfaction.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 6:01 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I still wonder if people will still show up en masse for a James Cameron produced Terminator movie, since a lot of his goodwill on social media has been sullied by his less than advisable comments on Wonder Woman. There's having an opinion on a film you think is overrated and then there's going out of your way to denigrate the character for your own personal satisfaction.

I think most people are going to overlook that simply because how desperate they are for a proper T3 movie. Besides, James Cameron is talented enough to get away with that. It's not like Paul Feig/GB2016.

Back to top Go down
Scott B
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
Scott B

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 6:48 pm

James Cameron is also a known advocate for women roles in films too. I mean he created Sarah Connor, directed an Alien movie and Avatar & True Lies had females that weren't damsels-in-distress. The only director with a better track record would be Joss Whedon.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Terminator 6 will begin shooting in March 2018 in Budapest, Hungary and somewhere in Spain.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Billy Ray has been adding to the writing team to give the new Terminator movie the 'final polish'.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Dani Ramos will be the 18 year of lead and savior of Terminator 6/the 'proper' T3 movie.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 9:59 am

Well now, this is interesting.

Disney might be the ones who distribute the new Terminator movie.

Back to top Go down
Scott B
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
Scott B

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 4:05 pm

Disney is the only place that may actually survive a Terminator movie since that killed off like the last 4 distributors it has had.

Well, this article and it seems most people (based on something else in the article) are grossly misinformed about Disney...they release R movies ALL THE TIME...Terminator would likely get Touchstone or something in the countries Fox was distributing Terminator for.

Also, no John Connor then no dice. Sarah hopefully is the main lead for the movie. But this is making me wonder if the presumably Mexican family she knew in T2 is the one that spawned that new lead.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2018 5:13 pm

Emila Clarke said that she was happy the Terminator Genisys underperformed and said that the production of the movie was even WORSE THEN FANT4STIC!

Wow...My mind can barely handle the thought of a movie that has a worse production then that...trainwreck known as Fant4stic.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 7:47 am

Here's our first look of Linda Hamilton replaying Sarah Connor.

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Sarah-Connor-Terminator

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Likewise, here are the CGI standins for young Edward Furlong and Arnie:
Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 KLtHejl

Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Linda Hamilton Calls ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ a “Return to Form” for the Franchise
http://collider.com/linda-hamilton-interview-terminator-dark-fate/

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2019 12:18 am

I swear this looks like the same plot as Salvation.

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2019 1:01 pm

TRK wrote:
I swear this looks like the same plot as Salvation.

There was a test screening, and the big rumor is that skynet is no more but has been replaced by another AI.

PostSubject: Re: Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!    Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come with me if you want to live: Terminators, Cyborgs, and Conners! Oh My!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next