Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

How Was Your Day thread

Go down 
+11
TheRexMan22
Sickle_Claw
Godzillasaurus54
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
CT-1138
Spinosaur4.4
Troyal1
TheDreamMaster
Dead2009
CaptainNoodles
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainNoodles
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
CaptainNoodles

How Was Your Day thread Empty
PostSubject: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 12:03 pm

How your day was.

You know the drill.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 12:56 pm

Good since I'm off work till Tuesday. May go for a swim here shortly since it's supposed to be in the 90s again.

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 1:04 pm

It's ok so far. Still doing pretty well remembering the fun from last night before the shutdown.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Kinda melancholy. But seeing you all here cheers me up and fills me with great hope. Really hyped up for this week so that's a bright spot
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Pretty shitty. =/

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

How Was Your Day thread LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Last night, I unofficially rocked the going out of JPLegacy by throwing a barbecue with my cousins We swam all day, smoked a brisket and some sausage, got sh*t faced, and tossed fire crackers at each other. We also pulled out my telescope, and viewed Jupiter and some of it's moons. It was a fun day. Today I regretted getting sh*t faced as I woke up with a headache and had to do digging in the garden anyway. Ah well, at least I got to reading more of Moby-Dick.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 8:20 pm

I'm pretty sick with hay fever from my Allergies. It sucks. However, I broke 500 page followers on my page about depression, anxiety, and depression. I've even received a message from a woman who's son lost his fight with depression, thanking me for what I"m doing. So all in all, sick but doing well.

Last edited by Blitzkrieg on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://s15.zetaboards.com/JurassicRolePlay/index/
Crimsonraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling
Crimsonraptor

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 8:39 pm

Was at a party today so that's pretty cool. Bought a pen with my name on it. This week is gonna be hectic so it's nice to have a chill day.

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 12:54 am

Today was meh. Got called into work earlier today due to someone calling out and the place was packed. Dreading doing it tomorrow because it's the 3rd night in a row I close and I already know my co workers are gonna tell me how much of a madhouse it is as soon as I walk in the door lol.

Back to top Go down
CaptainNoodles
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
CaptainNoodles

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 1:39 am

Found out I have disks bulging in my back.  Whenever I do anything it's pain and a leg is affected.  It's no fun.

Fun times ahead.

Otherwise I just am doing stuff to keep my mind off it. But funny enough that also causes pain.
Back to top Go down
Godzillasaurus54
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 10:40 am

Well, school's over and I am 100% recovered from a broken nose and a concussion. So today's been really nice so far.

Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 11:49 am

Trying to play a game but I'm not excited to play anything. =/

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 12:13 pm

I had a job interview this morning that I don't think went so well. Regardless, I didn't like the pay or the guy hiring me (who was to be my manager), as he wasn't very friendly. I have a valet position lined up, so I'll probably go with that if they get back to me.

Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 8:10 am

Good so far. Going to my first Orioles game of the year today and it's also Shark Week :3

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Today I went to go see Independence Day Resurgence in 3D. It was alright. Reclining seats though!

Compsognathus
Compsognathus
CaptainNoodles

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:26 pm

Rough day.. today was an animal day.  Got about 3 piles of hair off the dog, a few clumps off the kittens, and of course I had fish shenanigans.  

I had to move a Boesemani rainbowfish to the hospital tank because he has a stubborn wound that won't heal.  A little 4 or 5 inch fish decided he didn't want to go and splashed water absolutely everywhere.  I have never seen such a little fish put up such a big fight.  

Then it kept going.

I recently got a fork through my thumb (yes, through my thumb.) and really shouldn't be sticking my hands in fish water, but I did it anyway and cleaned my filters.  I dropped the main body of one of the filters and the plastic cracked because of my messed up thumb.  I had to switch around all the extra parts I have and make it work after a 45 minute wrestling match with a filter motor.  k.  Fine.

Then I moved onto the water change.  

The pictus almost stabbed me, which meant I'd soon get an infection if he did.  It is literally only a matter of time until those venomous little shits stab me.  Every single time I have a mini panic attack, and gloves won't work, because they can go through it.

I dosed the Boese with meds, but I can't look into the tank, because my cats will terrorize him so I had to put tape and paper all over it.  So every time I need to do something to him, I need to break into my own tank.

Otherwise.. all is harmonious.  Until I need to move that fish again.

Also, the Boesemani also bit me whenever he had the chance... Boesemani bites feel very odd..

Last edited by CaptainNoodles on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:39 pm

CaptainNoodles wrote:
Rough day.. today was an animal day.  Got about 3 piles of hair off the dog, a few clumps off the kittens, and of course I had fish shenanigans.  

I had to move a Boesemani rainbowfish to the hospital tank because he has a stubborn wound that won't heal.  A little 4 or 5 inch fish decided he didn't want to go and splashed water absolutely everywhere.  I have never seen such a little fish put up such a big fight.  

Then it kept going.

I recently got a fork through my thumb (yes, through my thumb.) and really shouldn't be sticking my hands in fish water, but I did it anyway and cleaned my filters.  I dropped the main body of one of the filters and the plastic cracked because of my messed up thumb.  I had to switch around all the extra parts I have and make it work after a 45 minute wrestling match with a filter motor.  k.  Fine.

Then I moved onto the water change.  

The pictus almost stabbed me, which meant I'd soon get an infection if he did.  It is literally only a matter of time until those venomous little shits stab me.  Every single time I have a mini panic attack, and gloves won't work, because they can go through it.

I dosed the Boese with meds, but I can't look into the tank, because my cats will terrorize him so I had to put tape and paper all over it.  So every time I need to do something to him, I need to break into my own tank.

Otherwise.. all is harmonious.  Until I need to move that fish again.

I have a fish tank and a few months ago the fish started breeding like crazy to the point where there were like 30 or so of these fish in our tank. Then we tried giving some away and then the fish started dying...and now its back to a stable number. At least until the fish start to breed again.

I have no idea what types of fish I have (my family bought them) but I can show pics of the tank/fish if that helps.

Compsognathus
Compsognathus
CaptainNoodles

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Sure. Feel free to PM me the pics.
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Technically I'm on a break for a few days, but I guess that doesn't excuse me entirely from labor. Razz Did some cleaning, washed the walls, helped make things nice for the showing tomorrow, and... did some chin-ups. Also rode my bike for a while and wrote a little bit. Watched YouTube and chilled out whenever I could. Not a bad time.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Crimsonraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling
Crimsonraptor

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 10:54 pm

I'm sitting here at the computer literally JUST NOW when I feel something strange in my back pocket, and I actually pull out a replica raptor claw. I haven't seen it in ages, I have no recollection of sticking it in my back pocket, and I have worn this pair of pants several times in the past few months.

You can't make this s*** up.

Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 12:56 am

Today was a pretty great day. I am tired, but that was expected. I had a pretty rough, disturbed sleep last night. Regardless, I was able to pull through the day. First we had church. Then I talked my mom into driving me down to the dollar store. I bought a couple of army men there. Dude, they're like, probably the best-quality thing I've seen come out of a dollar store ever. Highly detailed. Come with accessories. Seriously, this is why I believe in a higher power. If I hadn't learned that these things existed at such a cheap price, I wouldn't have such fantastic pieces to use in my movies. So, I've been stocked over that all day. Other than that, I watched another episode of the X-Files, (breathtaking, by the way,) spoke with one of my attractive friends (lol), and worked. The restaurant was busy. It wasn't all bad, though. While there, I kept spontaneously getting ideas for my upcoming movie series and currently in-the-works fanfiction, so I would run off when I got the chance to dot the ideas down on my iPod . . . I didn't get in too much trouble. It was worth it, anyway.
8/10.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 7:36 pm

Survived day 2 of early morning work shift hell lol. Hopefully the rest of the week goes as fast as the past 2 days have.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 7:53 pm

I got out of class early because my teachers grandmother died.

Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 8:42 pm

Shitty. No JW2 leaks to make me happy. I'm bored.

Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Hard work day, we're in inventory and it's just the beginning.

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
How Was Your Day thread Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 9:06 pm

Love the new title, but It didn't make today any less boring.

Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 12:23 pm

Put in for my vacation at work earlier today, hopefully it gets approved cause god only knows I need a recharge.

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Put in for my vacation at work earlier today, hopefully it gets approved cause god only knows I need a recharge.

Funny, today I actually put in for more hours.

Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 4:08 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

Funny, today I actually put in for more hours.

I've been pulling close to 30 hours a week for the past few weeks and i'm only part time. I dont mind the hours but I do mind the lack of help. That's more or less why I need a vacation, lol.

Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 10:33 pm

Terrible just terrible, all those damn professional tests will kill me.

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
How Was Your Day thread Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day thread   How Was Your Day thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Was Your Day thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next