Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

News thread.

Go down 
+28
Troyal1
CT-1138
Theta Rex
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
The Geeky Zoologist
Minmi
Océane
V.a.nublarensis
JPMalcolmDilo
Lord Kristine
TRK/TrexKing
Spinosaur4.4
smaugtheterrible
Scott B
CloneTrooper101
Levine
MissDNA
Spiegel
tigris115
Mysterious Hero M
Caudipteryx
Paleoman
Katana
Baryonyx111
TheDreamMaster
Dead2009
Darth Spidey
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

News thread. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
It looks like North Korea won't be saved by China if war breaks out. Kim Jong Un really pissed off China worse then we thought. It really is North Korea against the world.
Hopefully he won't be crazy enough to try and do something. I don't think he's suicidal but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 12:23 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
It looks like North Korea won't be saved by China if war breaks out. Kim Jong Un really pissed off China worse then we thought. It really is North Korea against the world.
Hopefully he won't be crazy enough to try and do something. I don't think he's suicidal but you never know.

Kim Jong Un is far more dangerous then any other dictator we've ever faced. Read this article and you're see what I'm talking about.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 12, 2017 2:03 pm

what i've heard elsewhere is that the South Koreans themselves aren't too worried about North Korea's saber-rattling and it's just business as usual for them. while North Korean ICBMs are EXTREMELY worrying (it was bad enough for me when there were fears they could just hit Hawaii since my sister and her husband live in Honolulu, and if any city in Hawaii were to be hit, that'd be the one), i think South Korea has it right here: North Korea is a threat and needs to be dealt with, but i think Western and Western-aligned defenses would probably be able to stop an attempted strike (it'd probably be the only good thing the trump regime would ever do) since defense developments haven't stopped since the Cold War and top officials probably foresaw this possibility a long time ago and have almost certainly been working towards stopping it if it ever happened--remember, these are the guys who have zombie apocalypse on their list of things-we-are-prepared-for. it is literally their job to do this kind of thing.

realistically, probably all that would come from Kim deciding to outright attack the West rather than just harass South Korea would be that they lose their missiles and are then invaded. actually trying to attack one of the most powerful countries on the world is completely different from just saying you'll do it for seventy years and never following through on those threats. and if they did actually hit American soil, let alone a major city, the response from the rest of the world would probably turn the Korean Peninsula into the Korean Island.

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 1:37 pm

With everything thats going on in the news, I feel people are being more and more pressured these days to be political. I even saw a few posts saying that you are 'privileged' if you say you dont want to be political or take a side publicly or something.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
With everything thats going on in the news, I feel people are being more and more pressured these days to be political. I even saw a few posts saying that you are 'privileged' if you say you dont want to be political or take a side publicly or something.

I know it's awful. I usually don't talk about my views on Twitter or here, but sometimes on Twitter things can be so bad I have to.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 5:32 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

It's true. Everyone is being pushed into taking a side (myself included) and it's getting on my nerves. I've always considered myself pretty centered when it comes to my political views. I lean right in some ways, left in others, but it's hard to be centered these days. Seems as though if one of your opinions happens to lean one way, you're automatically associated with the worst aspects of that particular side.

Without getting into specifics, I do kind of feel like media is trying to push me to one side, and I end up drifting towards the opposite side as a result.

News thread. - Page 15 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

It's true. Everyone is being pushed into taking a side (myself included) and it's getting on my nerves. I've always considered myself pretty centered when it comes to my political views. I lean right in some ways, left in others, but it's hard to be centered these days. Seems as though if one of your opinions happens to lean one way, you're automatically associated with the worst aspects of that particular side.

Without getting into specifics, I do kind of feel like media is trying to push me to one side, and I end up drifting towards the opposite side as a result.

Im seeing a lot more advocacy for violence against the far right.

(Im all for punching nazis btw)

The problem here goes when people try to say in this order:

Nazis deserve to be punched (most people agree with this as do I)
Alt Right are nazis (wait... kind of some parts of alt right/kek are really bad)
If you dont speak out or stay silent you support it. (okay i get where you are coming from)
Centrism can't exist because there is only one 'side'. (Wait what?)
Be on the 'right side'-(is that a threat?)
Anyone not on the right side is a nazi
therefore you can be punched.

Thats what I'm saying here is where its going.

But yeah my opinion TL:DR is Nazis are bad. KKK are terrible. Racism is bad. Confederates are losers.

But yeah the problem here comes when people try to say "all -this group I dont like- are nazis"

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

Im seeing a lot more advocacy for violence against the far right.

(Im all for punching nazis btw)

The problem here goes when people try to say in this order:

Nazis deserve to be punched (most people agree with this as do I)
Alt Right are nazis (wait... kind of some parts of alt right/kek are really bad)
If you dont speak out or stay silent you support it. (okay i get where you are coming from)
Centrism can't exist because there is only one 'side'. (Wait what?)
Be on the 'right side'-(is that a threat?)
Anyone not on the right side is a nazi
therefore you can be punched.

Thats what I'm saying here is where its going.

But yeah my opinion TL:DR is Nazis are bad. KKK are terrible. Racism is bad. Confederates are losers.

But yeah the problem here comes when people try to say "all -this group I dont like- are nazis"

It's become an epidemic, and Trump's comments regarding Charlottesville certainly didn't help matters.

Without context, I really don't have an issue with what he said. It's when you apply context that it really starts to look bad. The guy is usually all fire and pitchforks when it comes to calling out terrorists and extremists, yet when it comes from a sect of his own constituency, he all of the sudden takes a measured approach and doesn't condemn anybody specifically.

If you're going to be a fiery windbag, at least show some some consistency ffs.

The fact that half of US voters voted for a guy that is seemingly going out of his way to keep the support of extremist right wing bigots certainly doesn't look good if you're on the other side, even if most of the people that did vote for him agree that he not openly condemning them was a massive misfire.

Guilt by association.

And of course this type of sh*t is just going to radicalize people even more, which in turn leads to more generalizations like this, which in turn leads to more radicalization.

It's a fucking mess.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 7:32 pm

Even though I'm pretty conservative, I myself have some semi-center-left economic policies via using anti-trust laws to break up Google, the Wall Street banks, stuff like that. In my high days, I used to debate my friends who were centerist/slightly center-left but we were civil about it and we never killed each other. We were thoughtful, fair-minded, and respectable. And we still can be

Now for too many people, it's turned into Jerry Springer/WWE/Idiocracy/Gladiator/soft civil war.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 12:47 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Even though I'm pretty conservative, I myself have some semi-center-left economic policies via using anti-trust laws to break up Google, the Wall Street banks, stuff like that. In my high days, I used to debate my friends who were centerist/slightly center-left but we were civil about it and we never killed each other. We were thoughtful, fair-minded, and respectable. And we still can be

Now for too many people, it's turned into Jerry Springer/WWE/Idiocracy/Gladiator/soft civil war.

Let me ask you something since you're older and have more experience in life than me.

I am 23

Is it normal for some weeks for me to feel like a republican, some weeks to be a Democrat and then have weeks to feel like "screw it I dislike them all!". Well technically I dislike most politicians all the time Razz

It just feels like I can't decide who I am. Some people have told me being center and independent is weak because you can never take a stance but I don't think so. Because often I side and take a clear stance with the repubs or the dems depending on the issue.

I think republicans, democrats and libertarians all have good ideas and need each other, without realizing they need each other lol. Because at the end of the day most likely all of us all want what's best for America. Mostly all of us.

I just feel so ashamed that people my age have resorted to extreme violence to "talk" out their issues or feelings.

Maybe I'm just going to be hardcore independent all my life? You have a take on this?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 11:31 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

Let me ask you something since you're older and have more experience in life than me.

I am 23

Is it normal for some weeks for me to feel like a republican, some weeks to be a Democrat and then have weeks to feel like "screw it I dislike them all!". Well technically I dislike most politicians all the time Razz

It just feels like I can't decide who I am. Some people have told me being center and independent is weak because you can never take a stance but I don't think so. Because often I side and take a clear stance with the repubs or the dems depending on the issue.

I think republicans, democrats and libertarians all have good ideas and need each other, without realizing they need each other lol. Because at the end of the day most likely all of us all want what's best for America. Mostly all of us.

I just feel so ashamed that people my age have resorted to extreme violence to "talk" out their issues or feelings.

Maybe I'm just going to be hardcore independent all my life? You have a take on this?

You didn't ask me, but I'll give my thoughts anyways Razz

I think it's perfectly normal to hold different viewpoints and not associate with one particular side all the time. I'm the same way.

As far as being "centered = weak" is concerned, that couldn't be further from the truth. It means you're an independent thinker, that you don't follow the hoard mentality, and that you're more likely to see both sides of an argument. If there is to be a prosperous future, supposedly "weak" people like us will be at the forefront.

Now for the part that wouldn't go over well in mainstream media. The left is instigating most of the political turmoil as of late with their pigeonholing and generalizing of anyone that holds even somewhat conservative values imo. Some racist nutjob from the alt-right runs his car into a bunch of protesters, and somehow every person that leans somewhat right in any of their beliefs is guilty by association. It's been bad for a while, but this Charlottesville situation has brought the situation to a fever pitch. To the point where people on the left are actually starting to say "There is only one side".

What the f*ck kind of bullshit rhetoric is that?

What makes it worse is that the left refuses to acknowledge any responsibility on their part. Antifa's antics are swept under the rug. BLM's thuggish behavior as of late is swept under the rug. While most politically centered and somewhat right leaning people (though not all) are willing to acknowledge that the behavior of white nationalists is fucked, as well as condemn modern Nazism and white supremacy, those on the left seem completely unwilling to even acknowledge any wrongdoing from their most extreme sects.

While the last couple of paragraphs might make it seem like I'm 100% right wing conservative, I assure you that's not the case. I believe in LGBTQ rights. I believe in gun control. I believe universal healthcare is a right. I also believe that tightening borders and protecting jobs for citizens is important. I believe in lower taxes. I believe in small government. I believe in national security.

tl;dr: I tend to be somewhat of a centered when it comes to my political views, but the generalizations being thrown around by the left in wake of Trump and the Charlottestown tragedy is really starting to irk me.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 12:20 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I am 23

You didn't ask me, but I'll give my thoughts anyways Razz

I think it's perfectly normal to hold different viewpoints and not associate with one particular side all the time. I'm the same way.

As far as being "centered = weak" is concerned, that couldn't be further from the truth. It means you're an independent thinker, that you don't follow the hoard mentality, and that you're more likely to see both sides of an argument. If there is to be a prosperous future, supposedly "weak" people like us will be at the forefront.

Now for the part that wouldn't go over well in mainstream media. The left is instigating most of the political turmoil as of late with their pigeonholing and generalizing of anyone that holds even somewhat conservative values imo. Some racist nutjob from the alt-right runs his car into a bunch of protesters, and somehow every person that leans somewhat right in any of their beliefs is guilty by association. It's been bad for a while, but this Charlottesville situation has brought the situation to a fever pitch. To the point where people on the left are actually starting to say "There is only one side".

What makes it worse is that the left refuses to acknowledge any responsibility on their part. Antifa's antics are swept under the rug. BLM's thuggish behavior as of late is swept under the rug. While most politically centered and somewhat right leaning people (though not all) are willing to acknowledge that the behavior of white nationalists is fucked, as well as condemn modern Nazism and white supremacy, those on the left seem completely unwilling to even acknowledge any wrongdoing from their most extreme sects.

While the last couple of paragraphs might make it seem like I'm 100% right wing conservative, I assure you that's not the case. I believe in LGBTQ rights. I believe in gun control. I believe universal healthcare is a right. I also believe that tightening borders and protecting jobs for citizens is important. I believe in lower taxes. I believe  in small government. I believe in national security.

tl;dr: I tend to be somewhat of a centered when it comes to my political views, but the generalizations being thrown around by the left in wake of Trump and the Charlottestown tragedy is really starting to irk me.

I think the left personally is under a delusion that Mike Pence will be thrown out too if Trump is impeached and then Hilary Clinton will somehow take over as president.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 6:21 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I am 23

Most people in their countries hate their politicians. The only exception is Stalinist North Korea, where the population is so thoroughly brainwashed but that's the anomaly.

And for being weak by being a centrist/independent, there is some truth to that since some people can have some positions the contradict each other, but you can be a smart independent...if you know about the issues enough and carefully listen to both sides, that they don't constantly contradict with other viewpoints you hold.

Here's what I think of the 3 sides.

Libertarians: They want maximum freedom on everything. The problem is the the more freedom a country has, the more people are likely to abuse it and unwittingly wind up going into a dictatorship. Not only that, but they are kind of 'useful idiots' to Democrats like how Lenin saw many on the American left as tools for his popularity. Here's what I mean: You know how many Democrats are for more 'social freedoms' yet are for the expansion of government? Are they really for 'social freedom' or are they just using it to keep the population so tamed that they won't put up resistance. I've been saying that we're in a Brave New World/Idiocracy mix right now.

As for republicans. As somebody who's pretty conservative (80% Conservative and 20% center-left/populist), I don't know what they stand for. They defend capitalism, but they do so much so that they have left behind social issues (mostly) behind.

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

^ All of this.

Sickle_Claw wrote:
I think the left personally is under a delusion that Mike Pence will be thrown out too if Trump is impeached and then Hilary Clinton will somehow take over as president.

Some are, but many of them-mainly the Obama/Sanders millennials-are not. Even among many in the establishment-Chuck Schumer-have said that she only has herself to blame for her defeat. Besides, Hillary's loss has made her too damaged goods to ever run for president ever again. And the 'Russia thing' is stupid, since Trump wouldn't have attacked Syria and sent a Carrier group to North Korea if he was a puppet. Most of that is just overblown whining.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 4:14 pm

The wreck of the U.S. Navy WW2 era heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis has been found in the Pacific Ocean 18,000 ft or so below the surface of the ocean.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 7:40 pm

A new species of frog with a pig-like snout, named the Bhupathi frog, found in India.

News thread. - Page 15 Nasikabatrachus-bhupathi

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 9:51 pm

BREAKING NEWS: Buckingham Palace in London on lockdown as police arrest man after two officers are 'attacked with a sword' in front of terrified tourists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4824420/Man-armed-sword-attacks-police-officer.html
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 10:22 pm

North Korea fires 3 short range ballistic missiles into the sea.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 12:19 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
North Korea fires 3 short range ballistic missiles into the sea.

Here we go again

Edit: two failed in flight and one immediately blew up. 3 failures. Definitely business as usual for North Korea lol.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 3:04 am

Troyal1 wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: Buckingham Palace in London on lockdown as police arrest man after two officers are 'attacked with a sword' in front of terrified tourists

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4824420/Man-armed-sword-attacks-police-officer.html

Jesus, the things that go on in the middle of the night in my country these days! It's probably been said on this forum elsewhere but it really does feel like the world's rapidly going mad.

Meanwhile Hurricane Harvey has made its arrival in Texas

News thread. - Page 15 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 26, 2017 3:40 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Jesus, the things that go on in the middle of the night in my country these days! It's probably been said on this forum elsewhere but it really does feel like the world's rapidly going mad.

To be honest, I'm starting to wonder if the Sept 11 attacks was the beginning of the end and that it's progressed to this point ever since.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 6:53 pm

North Korea fired a ballistic missile over Northern Japan.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

North Korea just got itself into pretty deep sh*t and the hilarious part is I dont think they realize that.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

North Korea just got itself into pretty deep sh*t and the hilarious part is I dont think they realize that.

Kim Jong Un has been a spoiled brat for most of his life. He got the job as heir to North Korea because the other two sons of Kim Jong Il weren't ruthless enough. That's what makes him so dangerous. He doesn't know his own limitations and even if he did, he wouldn't care. Not only that, but from what I've seen on TV, he's planning another nuclear test quite soon. Once this happens, this will be the 4th atomic weapons test in his 5+ year reign. His father only had 2 nuclear test in his 17 year reign.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

Kim Jong Un has been a spoiled brat for most of his life. He got the job as heir to North Korea because the other two sons of Kim Jong Il weren't ruthless enough. That's what makes him so dangerous. He doesn't know his own limitations and even if he did, he wouldn't care. Not only that, but from what I've seen on TV, he's planning another nuclear test quite soon. Once this happens, this will be the 4th atomic weapons test in his 5+ year reign. His father only had 2 nuclear test in his 17 year reign.

Im just saying, he pissed of Japan now, by flying this over their country so yeah Japan will now be pressuring the sanctions too.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:25 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

Im just saying, he pissed of Japan now, by flying this over their country so yeah Japan will now be pressuring the sanctions too.

And it still won't matter. All he has to do is bring up how Japan invaded Korea twice and conquered them from 1895-1945, talk about how the Korean people were oppressed during Japanese rule, talk about all the atrocities that were committed by Japan when they became a modified fascist country, and his people will ignore all that.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:29 am

Man with cancer shoots dead his colleague who introduced him to smoking.

Jesus.

Although the responses in this thread are hilarious if you love dark humor.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/6wksda/man_with_cancer_shoots_dead_his_colleague_who/
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:37 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

And it still won't matter. All he has to do is bring up how Japan invaded Korea twice and conquered them from 1895-1945, talk about how the Korean people were oppressed during Japanese rule, talk about all the atrocities that were committed by Japan when they became a modified fascist country, and his people will ignore all that.

To be fair though it's not like most of his people are responsible for ignoring logic. I mean they only have the state tv and internet. Most of them really do think they have the best country.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Kim Jong Un successfully tested his most recent nuclear test: A hydrogen bomb/thermonuclear weapon.

This is the 6th nuclear test that North Korea has had in it's history and the 4th in Kim Jong Un's 5+ year reign.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Kim Jong Un successfully tested his most recent nuclear test: A hydrogen bomb/thermonuclear weapon.

This is the 6th nuclear test that North Korea has had in it's history and the 4th in Kim Jong Un's 5+ year reign.

In response Donald Trump is considering shuttering all trade between the US and nations that deal with NK

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

In response Donald Trump is considering shuttering all trade between the US and nations that deal with NK

Good. About time countries get punished for dealing with this rouge nation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News thread.   News thread. - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News thread.
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next