Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JVM
Hatchling
Hatchling
JVM

Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film Empty
PostSubject: Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film   Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 4:23 am

During the Jurassic June promotion at JPL's Twitter, a number of pages of notes were posted from Crichton during the original film's editing process, showing a detailed version of how the novel translated to the screen and just the level of input Crichton had on the final product. I found it very fascinating.

Unfortunately, I made the decision to wait until the end of June to read most of it in full, and we all know what's happened. Have the notes been reposted? Are they available?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film   Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 am

Yeah I have them all saved in a file on my computer. (I was the one who originally found and posted the notes) Ive been posting some of them on twitter for Jurassic June now, but will make them all publicly available sometime in the near future.

PostSubject: Re: Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film   Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Yeah I have them all saved in a file on my computer. (I was the one who originally found and posted the notes) Ive been posting some of them on twitter for Jurassic June now, but will make them all publicly available sometime in the near future.

Still planning to do that? Or have you already?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film   Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Mistral wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

I gave them to behind the gates on Facebook.

Start here:

https://www.facebook.com/behindthegatesofficial/photos/a.1622895841371242.1073741875.1444251762568985/1625970017730491/?type=3&theater

PostSubject: Re: Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film   Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

I gave them to behind the gates on Facebook.

Start here:

https://www.facebook.com/behindthegatesofficial/photos/a.1622895841371242.1073741875.1444251762568985/1625970017730491/?type=3&theater

Thanks! Good bedtime reading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film   Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crichton's Notes: Novel to Film
Page 1 of 1