Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween Diorama Contest hosted by Mesozoic Emporium!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperor Dinobot
Embryo
Embryo

Halloween Diorama Contest hosted by Mesozoic Emporium! Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Diorama Contest hosted by Mesozoic Emporium!   Halloween Diorama Contest hosted by Mesozoic Emporium! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 2:20 am

*** DIORAMA CONTEST TIME!!!***
I really should have posted this 7 days ago but oh well. So it's almost HALLOWEEN! To commemorate it, your task is simple: Take a Halloween themed picture WITH DINOSAURS!!! Just like last year. Here are the entries from last year: https://www.facebook.com/1691487634412868/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1755483614679936
So take your dinos out to do something awesome and spooky! Make a spooky Halloween themed dinosaur diorama!
The grand prize winner will receive a Jurassic World Electronic Dilophosaurus as it appears in the photo. There will be only ONE winner.
Rules are as follows:
-Picture must be sent to me via personal message
-Nothing ableist, misogynistic, homophobic or racist
-Dinosaurs or dinosaur toys must appear in the picture doing something halloween or fall themed
-Anyone can enter
-Creepy and scary is cool. But if it's too much for you, it's definitely too much for me, if you know what I mean.
Entries are due between now and October 30th. October 31st is when we will reveal the winners on my page Mesozoic Emporium: https://www.facebook.com/MesozoicEmporium/?fref=ts , so you have... 8 days to finish this task! Good luck and don't forget to give a like to Mesozoic Emporium! Share with everyone!

Halloween Diorama Contest hosted by Mesozoic Emporium! 14610935_10157564110175043_1028505217106420050_n
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

Halloween Diorama Contest hosted by Mesozoic Emporium! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Diorama Contest hosted by Mesozoic Emporium!   Halloween Diorama Contest hosted by Mesozoic Emporium! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 5:53 am

So glad you posted this here!

Halloween Diorama Contest hosted by Mesozoic Emporium!
Page 1 of 1