Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Register your interest in "Mystic Mesozoic" RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

Register your interest in "Mystic Mesozoic" RPG Empty
PostSubject: Register your interest in "Mystic Mesozoic" RPG   Register your interest in "Mystic Mesozoic" RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 6:00 pm

Please come and play my RPG. It's called "Mystic Mesozoic". There are four sections to this game: "Early Jurassic America", "Late Jurassic America", "Late Cretaceous Asia" and "Late Cretaceous America". There are six dinosaur characters in each section. Shown below are the rules for this game:

1. Be an active player
2. Be friendly towards other players.
3. Dinosaurs cannot use human speech (acceptable sounds include growls, squawks, roars, etc.)
4. Have fun!

Register your interest for this game by leaving a message on this thread. You can play in two sections and I will send you a private message with the names and descriptions of the dinosaur characters available for the sections you've chosen to play in.
Back to top Go down
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

Register your interest in "Mystic Mesozoic" RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Register your interest in "Mystic Mesozoic" RPG   Register your interest in "Mystic Mesozoic" RPG Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 6:22 pm

One more thing: players must choose at least two characters. I've already got mine (Stegz and Bullzeye). The game will not be started until at least half the characters have been assigned to a player. Once the game does start, you'll find me in the following sections: "Late Jurassic America" and "Late Cretaceous America".

Register your interest in "Mystic Mesozoic" RPG
Page 1 of 1