Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.

Go down 
+2
Sickle_Claw
Baryonyx111
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 9:49 am

Hey guys! I wasn't sure where to post this, so if its in the wrong place, feel free to move this if your a mod.

Anyhow, former members of JP legacy may remember "JP legacy's Jurassic world 2" where we had a thread and would write the movie, scene to scene, making it up as we go along and as different members post, one scene after another. I'll start.

Universal and Ambling logos.

The shot moves through dark clouds at night. Finally, mountains covered in jungles can be seen. After lingering on them for a few seconds, we hear a helicopter approaching. We see it fly overhead.

We cut to inside the helicopter. There are several armed men, along with a man with brown hair who is wearing a red shirt. The man is wearing eyeshades, despite it being nighttime. He is holding a cooler. We cut back to outside the helicopter, where we see the helicopter approaching some building/base built on a mountain, with a landing pad. The helicopter lands on this pad. The men filter out of the helicopter. The door to the facility slides open. The man in a red shirt enters an elevator, still holding the cooler. The elevator takes him down to room that has multiple freezers. He takes out the contents of the cooler-multiple syringes that appear to contain some sort of biological material or DNA- and turns to another freezer, which he opens. He takes out a syringe, that is labeled "subject X".

Cut to the next scene....

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 3:47 pm

Okay I'll try this out.

The Jurassic World logo fades in, and we see the camera scanning to Owen's face, looking concerned. He is facing a cage which has just been unloaded off of a ship. "Careful, careful!" He shouts, as no one else around him pays him any attention as he steps back. Inside the cage, Blue snaps and growls at the bystanders, unaware of the reality of her situation, that she is unlikely to be free anytime soon. "Dammit," he mutters as he realizes he has no power over the situation. Calling his cell phone, he asks Claire how she's doing," she says 'fine', but we quickly see thats not the case as the camera shows her shutting off the phone before she turns to face the judge in a courtroom.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 12:50 pm

The courtroom proceeds in a montage, with the judge droning on about Claire's shortcomings during the Jurassic World crisis. Claire listens on, tearfully admitting to each and every mistake, offering only pithy justifications for her motives and, but her heart isn't in it. She is almost defeated, expecting to receive a life sentence. Instead, the judge reveals that she is to be transferred over to a new private Masrani paramilitary unit called Genetically Engineered Asset Research & Seizure or G.E.A.R.S, where she will serve ten years attached to their field unit, and that Owen Grady has already been reassigned to this group. He also informs her that their first assignment, after the capture of the Velociraptor Blue, is to investigate dinosaur activity in the African Savannah. As Claire leaves, the judge warns her that if she and Grady fail to live up to the expectations of the G.E.A.R.S. senior officer, both will face life sentence together.

Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 2:47 pm

We cut to a scene in a lab. A team of scientist is working, handling syringes full of DNA.

A man walks into the room. "How is development on project genesis going?" he asks.

"Very well sir" says one of the scientist "it should be ready within the next few weeks"

"Good" the man says. "Our research director wants to do a field test as soon as possible".

The man goes back out of the room. As the door closes, we see the word "Biosyn" written on it.

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 3:13 pm

Owen's helicopter lands in africa, on the savannah. As he steps out, a helicopter drops a cage on the ground, and its Blue. She has been retrofitted with an electronic collar, as well as a go pro camera has been mounted on her back. He is checking his watch, as the helicopter that is transporting Claire still isn't here. Meanwhile a man approaches him, a name tag identifying him as the field leader for the GEARS operation. He is tall, and has his head shaven, and is wearing sunglasses. "My name is Jason Deckard," he said as he put the sunglasses off and in his pocket. "While you are in this operation, you listen to my orders, there is no room for lone rangers in this outfit." He nods as he indicates Blue. "You have two hours to get your puppy ready, and then we will start scouting out the area."

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2017 7:02 pm

After Owen and Deckard get acquainted, a helicopter arrives on the scene. Claire emerges from the chopper, accompanied by Owen's old partner Barry, and both outfitted for an intense expedition in the wild, and two strangers. They're introduced as Dr. Martin "Marty" Guitierrez, a white American in his fifties, and a younger black woman and park ranger named Nuru. Owen and Claire share a brief moment, no hugging or kissing, just a moment of seclusion and quiet. Blue even relaxes at the sight of Claire and Barry. Deckard calls the group together, aided by a band of six trackers for hire, and shows them a map of the surrounding Savannah. He asks Nuru the park ranger to tell them what she had seen in the last few weeks.

"Few of the rangers believe me, but I know what I saw." said Nuru, her voice shaking with shock and pain of the memories, "No animal spooks elephants and rhinos into stampeding, but something has. I've seen bull elephants lying slaughtered; scarred and torn apart, but those weren't the work of poachers. At night, I could hear terrible sounds, like screams from another world. Whole groves of trees are stripped bare, forcing the herds to move away. Not even the predators are safe; a grown male lion was found devoured, leaving only the skin and bones."

"Tyrannosaurus rex." says Claire, horrified.

"And Velociraptor antirrhopus." whispers Owen.

"The Masrani Board have given an official statement declaring no responsibility for any dinosaurs found outside of Isla Nublar and the Five Deaths," says Deckard, "So it's up to us to find these rogue critters and if they can't be taken by force, well... only one thing for it, right? Then after that we nail the bastards responsible for letting them loose out here."

"What about the herbivores?" asks Barry, "No way of knowing what caused the trees to be stripped unless we see the creature responsible."

"Agreed, I used to investigate strange reptile specimens back in the 90s," said Guitierrez, shyly interjecting, "only to find out what they really were after the '97 San Diego incident. Been tracking down dinosaurs up and down the Americas ever since. Deckard thought my experience would prove helpful to the mission."

"Right, it looks like we have everyone we need. Last sighting of something strange was due north, by the waterhole, that's our destination. We leave in one hour." says Deckard.

Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 2:25 am

The convoy travels through the african savannah. Claire and Owen have been made to ride in separate vehicles, and Owen sits next to Marty. "Never thought I'd end up here," Marty said as he pops open a can of soda as the convoy begins tracking down the animals.

Owen doesn't reply, just checks his watch. They are still no closer to the waterhole. "Hey, I don't want to be here either, but the pay was too good to pass up," Marty says frankly. "It really doesn't pay in Costa Rica...."

"Okay I'll bite," Owen said, just tired and wondering if he will give the man some conversation he'll stop bothering him. "I wish I could be sympathetic, but right now, it's got on my nerves right now....just everything..."

---

Meanwhile elsewhere in the savannah. The convoy is being watched. By both animal and human. A drone reports back, as furtive shapes flit through the grass at the convoy's approach. Both seeking the shelter where they will not be caught in a disadvantageous position.The Drone reports back, to Biosyn, recording all that passes its notice...

Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 10:01 am

Finally, the convoy arrives at the watering hole. Every one filters out of the vehicles. There doesn't appear to be anything unusual there. The team searches the area for footprints, droppings, or any other evidence.

Owen looks around, walking on the bank of the watering hole.

"There's nothing here!" One of the tracker's shouts.

"Lets circle around the area again and then we'll go back in the Jeeps" Deckard responds.

Claire walks into some brush, carefully looking around for potential danger, before seeing something on the ground. She picks it up. They are broken pieces of eggshell. Just as she's about to call back to everyone else about her discovery, there is a bloodcurdling scream, startling everyone. Claire runs back to Owen.

"What the hell was that?" She says.

"I don't know, but it can't be good" Owen responds.

"Where's James?" Deckard responds. "he's the only one on our team that isn't here. We need to find him". Deckard orders the remaining trackers to find James.

"Going into thick vegetation like this is not a good idea" Marty says to Owen. "Hey, don't go in there" Marty yells to the trackers. "Shut up and go stay here" Deckard responds.

The trackers fan out in the bush. One of them is crouching, as he sees blood dripping from a bush, as well as a piece of bloody and torn cloth stuck on one of the branches. He takes off the piece of cloth and looks at it. We then here some growling. He looks at where its coming from. The vegetation next to him is shaking. Just as he raises his gun, a dinosaur emerges from the vegetation and takes him down, mauling him to death as he screams.

Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Another tracker, one holding a custom-made shotgun, runs in the direction of the screams. As he approaches the kill-sight and sees the animal murdering his fellow tracker, he raises his weapon and fires two shots. The shots were aimed well: both make contact with the attacker, instantly killing it. It slumps over, blood pooling out of its open wounds.
The tracker steadies his gun, prepared to shoot again should another animal come out. Slowly, he approaches the remains of the tracker and the dead dinosaur. He grabs his radio and reports in: "Deckard, I got 'em. Come at once. And watch your back in here."
Owen bursts from the trees behind him, covered in sweat. He wipes his forehead and grimaces as he catches sight of the gore. "Good grief, you killed it." He fixes the tracker with a look that is almost admirable. "You got a name?"
The tracker turns to him. "Charles Gailey," he says. "Keep your eye out, Mr. Grady, there could be more of these suckers out here."
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 7:38 pm

Owen looks around, immediately worried. He gets his radio and reports in to Claire. "Velociraptor just got shot not too far from the cars. Keep your eyes open, and don't open the door if things look suspicious," he goes over to the other area, and sees Blue looking agitated. She can smell the dead dinosaur, and Deckard is beside her, seemingly not caring.

"The rest of the pack should be nearby," he said as he walks towards the dead raptor. "I can feel it..." Owen looks at Marty, and shrugs, figuring this man must be out of his mind. "We go forward, find the animals, their nest, and exterminate them," Deckard said.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2017 9:30 pm

So nice you got another fanfic going! I'll join in!

Velociraptor calls are heard not far away. Owen notes that they sound a bit different from the calls his former raptor pack did. Meanwhile, Blue replies back with her own calls.

"Damnit!" Owen exclaims. "Don't know what those calls means, they are different from Blue's."

"I guess you are not the only that knows about raptors here. They are calling for help. They can smell it. They are close and are many." Marty replies back to Owen.

"How can you be sure it's a call for help?" Says Owen, a bit annoyed.

"Never read Dr. Grant's book, Mr. Expert on raptors?" 

Owen didn't reply. Instead, he foccused on the real problem. The raptors.

"Okay, let's get the hell out of here, now! We don't know how many are of them, we are clearly on disvantage here!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, on Biosyn's headquarters, on a large office, sits behind the desk a man dressed on a black suit. His face can't be seen. The phone rings and he answers right away.

"Yeah, what's it?" He pauses. "What? How did you let them get there? Bunch of imbeciles, no one can enter in that area, get rid of them now! Use lethal forces, I don't care who is killed! We must keep secret of that region, understood?" With that, he hung up the phone.

He sighed to himself.

"Idiots, can't expect nobody to execute perfectly what I say."

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 12:23 am

One of the trackers, a clean-shaven twenty-five-year-old with scruffy brown hair, has gotten separated from the rest of the group. He runs aimlessly through the savannah. He becomes worn out and sits on a rock to catch his breath. He drinks from his thermos. Moments pass. He is filled with frustration and calls out, "Mr Gailey! Mr. Grady! Anybody..." His voice trails off as the tall grass a few meters ahead of him trembles. His eyes widen and he stands. He stares at the grass for a few moments, then turns and runs the opposite direction. A few moments of running later, he bursts from some brush and finds himself standing at the foot of the watering hole. At the other side of the water, full adult male tyrannosaur crouches, drinking. The tracker stops and stares at the monster, unable to move. Moments pass. The tyrannosaur lifts its head and stares directly at the man, water still dripping from its mouth. The man screams, and the tyrannosaur opens its jaws and roars in return.

We cut back to Owen and the others.

Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 4:32 pm

..."We ain't going nowhere till we track those animals down and exterminate them!" says Deckard.
"You've lost three men," Owen snaps. "How many more are you willing to let die, huh?"
"We should go back to where it's safe," says Nuru.
Deckard shakes his head stubbornly. Then he notices Blue's cage, and smiles.
"Well I think it's about time we broke this critter out of her cage, let her participate in the hunt!" he exclaims. "You three!" he shouts, pointing at the three remaining trackers, including Gailey. "Help Mr. Grady out."
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Blue is let out of the cage, the collar she is retrofitted with keeps her at bay from most of the hunters. The only one who can approach her is Owen, who pats her on the head reassuringly. She does not bite him, but instead looks up at him. "Its going to be okay girl," Owen says, although he is very aware this might not turn out okay. "Okay lets start the hunt," Owen said as he looks to the other trackers, directing them to follow Blue on their motorcycles.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 8:01 pm

Meanwhile on Biosyn Headquarters, Lewis Dodgson closed the door of his office with full force and sat down on his office chair. He had  just came from a reunion with investors and the board all approved Biosyn's new project. With the green card to get going with it, all he needed now was to complete the search for more exotic dinosaur DNA to expand Biosyn's genetic library genome and get Project Genesis on a new level. All amber extracting has been forbidden since Jurassic World incident happened, but Dodgson didn't need to buy amber from illegal dealers anymore. He went straight to the source, and InGen had done all the work for him. He smiled, and how pleasant he looked.

He took his phone, never taking the smile away from his face, and called for a number. He knew the location wasn't good for phone callings, but he hoped that his team were already inside the building. He waited for a few seconds, tapping the table with his finger, until a voice from the other line answered.

"Yeah, Patrick here, sir?"

"Patrick, the board just approved all the project. It wasn't hard to convince those idiots to approve it. Please, send me good news. Are you inside already?"

Patrick heard his boss talk in a very calm and pleasant way, something very odd and rare for him. Either way, he didn't want to make his boss upset.

"Yeah, we found the place, we just arrived in the labs. Everything is a mess but n-... dino-... poted."  The call was having some cuts since the signal wasn't too good, so Dodgson tried to pass information as fast as he could.

"Excellent! The call won't hold up longer, turn on your personal camera so I can see the surroundings there, call me back when you find anything." Dodgson was anxious to find what he wanted. And he felt that place had something that could still be put to use. It was worth the effort.

He adjusted his computer LCD monitor so he could watch his team from Patrick's point of view. A go pro was attached on Patrick's helmet. Dodgson could see the place, it was clearly Ingen's Jurassic World labs, but looking like a hurricane has passed there. Glass broken and scattered on the floors, footprints, papers everywhere and a lot of amber pieces just left behind on the floor. He smiled and imagined how many treasures would be hidden there, it clearly looked like InGen left on a hurry, not caring about what was left. 

"More than 20 years, and now, all your secrets will be mine."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The phone hung up and Patrick hurried up adjusting his camera for a better foccus. He hoped the battery would last enough for them to get everything and report back to his boss.

"Allright, boss just called in, let's get everything important here, DNA files, embryos or whatever the hell is left here worth using! C'mon, move your lazy butts! I want to finish this as fast as I can! The generators won't last long!"
Patrick informed his team on a hurry. There were about 20 men, all dressed on military clothes and equiped with assalt rifles and gear. Expect one, a young man on his 20s, looking uneasy.  He was a system tech, the best Biosyn had, and went together to help power up all the generators in the place. Some lights weren't working anymore, but it was enough to clean the path for the group.

"You, keep a watch on the entrance doors and communicate any movement! There are wild dinosaurs loose here and I don't want anyone to loose a limb or die here!" He pointed towards 2 men. 

"And you" He pointed towards the system tech, who was just holding a piece of amber with such contemplation in his eyes. "HEY! Are you deaf?" Patrick screamed to get his attention. "Leave this sh*t there! We have no time for science plays here! You come with me, if I need you to unlook a door or anything. C'mon." The tech slowly put the amber piece on the desk, stared some seconds at it and then started to follow Patrick.

They passed a desk and a shelf with some dinosaur skeleton models as Patrick tried to find anything important left.

"Nothing. Nothing important. Just junk. They should call a digger to get those fossils instead huh. I think we got in the wrong lab." Patrick kicked a chair in annoyance.

"Impossible. I checked the systems and the only lab is this one. Wait..." The system tech said as he hurried up close to the wall checking a panel.

"There's an access door panel right here, but there are no doors close. Must be hidden here." He pressed his hand on the wall aside the panel.

Patrick let out a sigh. This guy clearly wasn't taking this mission serious.

"Listen here pal, this isn't some game where - " His voice was interrupted by a CLICK sound of the door oppening a few milimeters from the base wall.

They stared at each other a bit. Patrick pushed the door fully open.

"Oh my..."

Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 3:28 pm

The small room beyond the sliding door is filled with racks. And the racks are filled with amber.
"There must be thousands of pieces," Patrick says.
He calls the rest of the team, telling them to come in. They pull out some bags and begin stashing the amber. They fill ten bags, then twenty. Thirty bags filled.
"Dodgson's gonna be thrilled," says Patrick.
Soon they run out of bags. Patrick orders the men back to the helicopters. "We have enough. But we know where to find them if we come back."
The tech kid is the last one out of the room, and he signals the door to close. The door slides back into place, going invisible again.
"Hammond was a slippery son of a gun," Patrick remarks.
He nods to the tech kid, and they leave together.
Outside, the helicopters are ready to take off. Patrick climbs into the first one with some of the precious cargo. A few seconds later, they take off. The sun blazes in the sky, silhouetting the dark shapes of the choppers soaring into the blue horizon.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Meanwhile, the convoy is still well on their way. Owen is leading the trackers, with Deckard at his side. Marty stays behind with Claire in order to monitor the progress so they can report back. He is concerned because some of the trackers have not returned, and this may present a problem.

He radioed in to Owen. "Be careful out there, Owen. I haven't heard back from a few of them yet. Just be aware that there might be more things then raptors out there. If it gets to hairy, come back to the jeeps." Always better to be safe then sorry, that was one of his mottos.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 6:07 pm

All of a sudden, Owen and the trackers feel a tremble. They look around at each other confused. The tumbling gets stronger, causing ripples in a puddle next to the team. They see birds flying away from the trees. They then hear vegetation being crumpled under the footsteps of something.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Owen mutters

"Bad feeling about what?" Claire says back, through the radio.

Owen and the trackers then see the trees in front of them shake, and hear a growl. They back up.

"Get back, everyone!" Owen says.

Finally emerging from the trees, a large male T.rex steps out, continuing to growl as it slowly walks towards the group, looking both curious and aggressive.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 8:13 pm

The T.rex lowered it's head and sniffed around it. Owen could feel the rex breathing on his skin.

"Don't move, it can't-" Owen started to say with his voice low, but a scream from someone cut his sentence.

"AAAAAAAAH" One of the trackers screamed as he started to fire at the large T.rex.

The T.rex gave a loud roar as other trackers started to fire their weapons too.

"STOP! Bunch of imbeciles!" Deckard screamed.

"Damnit, this will just make it more angry! RUN! RUN!" Owen screamed as he guided some trackers back to the jeeps.

The T.rex gave chase, smashing everything that came in front of his path, including some trackers. It grabbed one of the trackers and threw him away. Owen could only hear screams and then a loud "thud" sound coming from the trees. He ran and didn't dare looking back.

"Owen? Owen what is happening?" Came a voice from the radio.

"Claire! Start the engines! We need to get out of here!" Owen asnwered.

From the radio, Claire could hear a loud roar. She knew that roar too well. 

"Oh my..." 

"Tyrannosaurus rex. We are screwed." Marty said.

Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:18 pm

Deckard spots one of the jeeps. He's heading towards it. "This way!" he shouts over his shoulder. "This way!" Suddenly, the head of a small raptor-sized dinosaur pokes it's head up from inside the jeep and chirps, tilting it's head. Deckard stops a few feet from the jeep and narrows his eyes. Owen comes running up behind him and stops also. He says, "Dilophosa-" But the dilophosaurus flares its frill and screeches. It releases its venom upon Deckard, who screams.

Back to top Go down
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 10:41 pm

The venom hits Deckard right in the eyes, causing him to scream, and be blinded. Suddenly, another dilophosaur emerges from behind Deckard and Owen, and the one that was in the Jeep hops out and approaches them. Owen hears the T.rex roaring and trees crashing down, followed by the screams of several men. As Owen is distracted by that for a few seconds, he hear's Deckard screaming right next to him, and the sound of clothes and flesh tearing. He looks, and sees that the 2 dilophosaur are now attacking Deckard.

"Help!" Deckard cries out

Before Owen can do anything, the T.rex emerges from the trees and roars at him. Owen decides to run for the jeep. Thats when the T.rex notices the 2 dilophosaur and the prey they are attacking, Deckard.

As Owen starts up the Jeep, the T.rex scares off the Dilos from Deckard. Owen starts to drive away, and just as that is happening, the T.rex towers over Deckard, who is lying on the ground. Dickered lets out a loud scream. He attempts to get up, struggling due to his injuries, but the T.rex grabs him around the waist and shakes him side to side as he continues to scream.

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 11:05 pm

"Oh my god!" Claire screams as she is forced to watch what is happening on the monitor. Marty feels like he is going to be sick, and feels helpless as he is there watching the man get eaten alive. Marty starts the engine setting the car in motion as he starts panicking.

As Owen runs, he hears a hiss in front of him, and begins to back up. Its one of the dilophosaur, ready to ambush him! But then just as it is ready to spit, Blue jumped in at the last second, biting and clawing at the Dilophosaur. "Thank you girl," Owen says as he turns to see how far away he is.

He is just in time to see Deckard's top half fall to the floor and get stepped on by the Rex as he swallows the rest. Hearing a growl behind him, Blue has already ripped out the throat of the dilophosaur, and is looking at him. She makes no move towards him, and Owen understands. They run toward the jeep together.

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 1:10 am

Owen hops into the jeep and starts it up. One of the trackers, probably one of the only ones still alive, is running towards the vehicle also. Owen waits for him to arrive, then helps him in. "Thank you!" Owen nods in reply, then shifts into reverse. As he pulls away and drives off, the rex makes no attempt to attack them, or even any signs of hostility at all. It just watches with beady eyes until the jeep, along with Blue, are out of sight. Only then does it return to its meal.

The other tracker turns to Owen and asks, "Why didn't it kill us? Heck, we should be dead by now!"

"Predators don't hunt when they're not hungry," explains Owen. "Now, let's get back to the others, shall we?"

The tracker nods. "Poor, poor Deckard..."

Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Two additional cars join in Owen's retreat. They flee, with Blue running alongside.

~

The cars draw to a halt. They're back at basecamp. Claire runs out and tearfully embraces Owen. Occupants from Owen's party climb out of their cars, shaken and injured. Owen instinctively does a headcount, and concludes that six trackers, including Deckard, died in the scuffle. Nuru is missing.
"Let's get the injured into the tent there," says Owen, pointing.
Claire finally releases him.
"Claire," he says, "I need you to help the injured."
"What about you? Are you hurt?" she asks.
"I'll be fine," he replies through gritted teeth.
Barry walks up, looking solemn. "Is Deckard dead?"
"Yes," Owen says.
"I won't say he deserved it. . . ." Barry starts to say.
"Of course he didn't," Owen says.
Marty walks up. "Is Nuru also. . . .gone?"
"I don't know," Owen answers. "I saw her - for a second - just before we ran. She was heading in the direction of the trees, and. . . .that was it."
"Then she could be alive," Marty says.
"I doubt it. . . ."

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 8:58 pm

Meanwhile on Biosyn headquarters, Dodgson's secretary entered in his office.

"Sir, Dr.Isaac is waiting outside. He says it's very important and can't delay the subject."

Dodgson let out an annoyed sigh. 

"Fine. Let him enter."

The secretary nodded and left the room. The door slowly oppened as a mid 60s old man entered the room, wearing a classic white labcoat with Biosyn logo on it. He slowly closed the door and adressed Dodgson.

"Mr. Dodgson, may I ask some of your time for a conversation?" He politely asked. His presence was humble.

"What is it that I had to stop doing my important work? Come in."

Dr.Isaac approached Dodgson's table and sat in one of the chairs. He started to explain the situation.

"Mr. Dodgson, as you know more than anyone else, I was very excited to start Project Genesis and push the bondaries of genetic engineering even more. Part of the project is doing great, but..." He paused. He didn't know how to tell the problem to his boss. He felt pretty uneasy to do so.

"But? Continue."

"The hybrid part is a mess. I tried to replicate the specimens from the original hybrid embryos you handed me, but it didn't work. Most of the specimens die before even cracking the egg, and those who are born have horrible malfunctions that won't make them last long. Few ones survived for some days. They are bizarre looking, pure aberrations. They have no use for you, sir. " Dr.Isaac finally said.

"Damnit! Are you telling me InGen couldn't even make those things right? All my work and contact with that fat bastard Hoskins for nothing then?" Dodgson was furious.

"Well, of course they knew how to make hybrid dinosaurs. One of the specimens we tried to clone was exactly the same as the one who caused the Jurassic World incident. But our subject didn't even survived. The Jurassic World one was in perfect health, that alone proves that InGen scientists had enough knowledge to make hybrids. I belive that those embryos were sabotaged, on purpose, by InGen's head scientist. It's like a security protocol in case the embryos fall in the wrong hands."

"How can you be sure it was sabotaged by them?"

"Because I'm a scientist." Dr.Isaac gave Dodgson a sincere smile. "I wouldn't want anyone to get the hands on my work too. And if that meant sabotage my own stuff, so be it. It was a very clever move, I have to say."

"Can we fix this sh*t, or is the project done?" Dodgson went on what really mattered for him.

"We can fix it. But it'll take some time. I can try decoding the junk DNA that was added to the genome. I need to identify and fill the gaps with a DNA that is compatible with the hybrid."

"How much time?"

"Months. To be honest. Unless...I can't belive I'm saying this but..." Dr.Isaac paused. He had to push his pride aside and admit that he needed help from someone that was his former rival on genetic engineering. "You get me Dr. Wu to help me with the project. He's the one responsible for the hybrid research on InGen, and why not, screwing his own hybrid embryos. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm sure he knew the original hybrids DNA code." He hated to admit and give credit to one of his biggest rivals, but it was the truth.

Dodgson ignored his request. "Then you rush this sh*t. I can't loose money. Time means more money wasted! I don't care if they look like freaks or have some little problems, as long as they serve me the purpose. I want this finished as fast as you can."

"You clearly didn't hear what I said." Dr.Isaac has lost his patience. "I can't rush this. If you want your results, you'll have to give me more time, I don't know why you threw him aside when he could have been usefull for both of us! If you want things fast, it'll just make your company bleed more money and resources!"

"Get the hell out of my office now, before I change idea and get hid of you! I won't repeat again, I want those results, NOW! I need to do field tests with them! I gave you everything you need, and will be giving you more amber material to work with! So no more requests. Now out of my office with your science sh*t talk!" Dodgson got up from his chair and pointed towards the exit door. He was tired of hearing about science or whatever happened to those animals. He didn't care about them. All he wanted was the profit he could make with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Sorry if this looks not good, had to re write it from the start bc when I was about to post the original post, the site had me to log on again, I logged and then I lost all the post that I had writen, so I had to write this again super angry, hope it's good.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 12:10 pm

Dodgson could not believe that they couldn't figure it out without Dr. Wu. First he had to figure out where he was. He quickly looked at his email, having done his own investigation as to the whereabouts of the Doctor. His spies had informed him up to the minute of their latest leads. So far, they had not been able to find him, but they were getting ever closer.

So far, one of his agents seemed to have panned out. Ingen was looking for dinosaurs...in Africa? There had been a mission anyways...Dodgson narrowed his eyes. Could InGen have had a secret facility in Africa? He remembered having read that in a spy report somewhere, he pulled it out from a drawer. Yes, there had been...he grabbed his phone. "Hello...." he said to his agent he had placed there. "i need to send a field team in. I think we know where Dr. Wu is hiding."

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Meanwhile, on the african jungle, Nuru was still running. She didn't know where she was going, but she couldn't stop right now. Not with a massive T.rex behind her and adrenaline running in her veins. She ran past the massive tall grass and tripped on something. She started to roll down in a slop, covering her face with her hands to avoid being hit by branches and rocks until she hit the end. Breathing hard and covered in dirt and mud, she got up and scanned the area for possible threats. That's when she noticed the T.rex were no longer chasing her. She quickly checked her radio. It was broken.

"Damnit. How am I going to contact the others now?" She wondered.

She looked up to the trees. 

"If I only could climb up a tree..."

A gunshot startled her. She quickly covered her ears as she hid behind some plants. She could hear some voices not so far from where she was. She decided to follow it.

As she cautiously made her way, she  found a dead body of a dinosaur on the ground. She jumped in surprise and almost screamed. It looked like a Velociraptor, its skin yellowish with black stripes on his back and tail. Blood was fresh, indicating it was just executed some minutes ago. The voices she heard earlier were closer now, and she could fully hear what they were saying.

"That's it. Don't let those bastards get close to the base again. Hell, I think this field test was a terrible idea. Those things are running free now, we need more security to the base or move it somewhere." One male voice said.

"Clearly we have nowhere to go, with low money and the authorities searching everywhere for the company. InGen is doomed." Other voice said.

"Whatever, let's get back."

Nuru heard a sound of a car engine being turned on. As they drove away, she decided to follow the track they left with the car.

"Something is not right here, I must find out what is this and report back to Owen and his group." She said as she started to track down their base.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dodgson couldn't belive he lost access to some of InGen's secrets. He had made a deal with Hoskins, but got betrayed since the embryos couldn't be used. And putting away some of InGen's most renowed scientists was really a dumb move by him. He needed to find him again, this time he wouldn't fly away from him again. He would get the hands on that bastard and destroy InGen's last hope. After years and years, Hammond's company would finally fall into his hands. Dodgson gave a charming smile, as he imagined how it would be to build a monopoly on genetic engineering field.

Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Meanwhile, on the savannah. . . .

Blue lets out a hiss. Marty has haphazardly wandered a little too close to the raptor. Blue has yet to be caged up; she stands there with her tail erect and her head held low, letting out a low snarl. Marty backs away from her.
"Blue!" Owen says.
She looks at him.
Owen runs over to her. "I gotta pen her up," he tells the others. "Someone call G.E.A.R.S, tell 'em we need an immediate evacuation!"
Gailey walks off.
Marty joins the group standing outside the tent, a little shaky from nearly getting eaten by Blue.
"So what, we just wait around to be saved?" asks a tracker.
"Not with that T-Rex hanging around," says Barry.
"Then we should drive to a safer location."
"Before they pick up our scent," someone says.
"Exactly," Barry says.
"Well, where should we go?"
Across the campground Blue lets out a howl.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Blue starts to run across the savannah.

"Blue! Blue stop!" Owen said, authority on his voice.

Blue ignores Owen's call and keeps running.

"Where is she going?" Barry asks.

"I don't know, but I'm sure it has something to do with raptors. Quickly on the jeeps! Let's follow her!" Owen replied.

"But we didn't hear anything, are you sure it's not just a zebra or...?"

"Barry, you know that their senses are superior than ours. She found more raptors and is following their scent, she wouldn't run from me like that just for a normal African animal. She ignored me." 

They drove across the savannah until Blue stopped at the entrance of a jungle. She gave out loud calls. 

"Stop." Owen said.

Blue kept her body static, her head pointed towards the jungle. More calls could be heard. Blue replies with more calls.

"Damn. I think they are trying to communicate. There's a raptor pack here." Owen exclaims as he get's out of the jeep and approaches Blue slowly.

"Blue."

Blue looks back at Owen and enters the jungle. Owen is about to follow as Claire get's out of the car.

"Owen! Wait! I'm going with you!" She says.

"You stay here with the others, I can't risk anyone's life here, specially you."

"But you are risking yours!" Claire says concerned.

"I know how to handle Blue, I'll take care. I can't let her run away." 

Owen quickly kissed Claire and ran into the jungle, following Blue's calls.

Owen found Blue not so far, he kept a secure distance and hid on the vegetation. Blue had stopped and was on alert position, her head scanning around her. The calls were close, and Owen could see the vegetation around her move.

"Damn. They are here." He wispered.

From behind it, came a head of a velociraptor. Owen could now observe it's characteristics more. It had different color patterns than Blue and it's snout were skinner than Blue's. It reminded him of the early Velociraptor models InGen made for project IBRIS. 

Other velociraptor heads appeared. They all looked like the previous one. They stared at Blue. She took a step back, staring at them too. One of the velociraptors came closer, Owen could note it was rather curious than agressive. Or so he hoped, or Blue could be in serious problem now.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Meanwhile Dodgson looks over the list of the convoy that he's managed to steal. He looks through a parallel list of known Ingen employees on Biosyn's payroll. One matches ,one of the trackers in the group. He sees a phone number as well. There it is, he texts him using a secure line using the code word. 'Paycheck'. The message is clear. Get Henry Wu at all costs, no matter what you have to do to get him.

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next