Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.

Go down 
+2
Sickle_Claw
Baryonyx111
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 1:03 am

Much as he loathes the thought of abandoning his raptor, Owen can tell that the newly-introduced pack is getting wind of him. They have their snouts turned to the heavens, taking long sniffs. Quietly, he backs away into the trees. Then he turns around and bolts. Leaves cut into his arms as he runs; branches slap him in the face. His heart is in his mouth and he can feel the raptors' teeth practically on him.
Miraculously, he makes it to the clearing. Two Jeeps stand in the dust. Owen recognizes Claire's short figure idling near the cars. As soon as she sees him, she starts full-on running towards him.
"Stop, Claire!" he barks. "I thought I told you to stay where you were!"
Claire stops in front of him.
"Well, no one gets to tell me what to do!" she huffs indignantly.
"Claire, listen. . . ." Owen starts to say.
Just then, the bushes explode with activity. Three Velociraptors come out, barking and braying. The sounds they make turns Owen's blood cold. He whips his gun out and takes aim. "Go!" he urges Claire. She takes off, him running right behind her.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Claire clambers into a jeep and starts the engine. Owen soon reaches her, and he hops into the seat next to her.

"Go! Go! Go!" he says urgently.

Claire pulls away just as one of the raptors leaps onto the windshield. Claire makes a hard right, flinging the raptor off. But as they drive off, the they can hear the raptors behind calling for help.

"Where's Blue?" asks Owen. "D'you think-"

Suddenly, two new raptors come running out of the trees to their left. One has leapt at them and gotten a claw hold upon the back of their jeep. Claire tries to shake it off, but it holds tight.

(Sorry about the grammar. I'm in a rush.)

Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2017 1:11 am

Owen sticks his upper body out the window, aligns the barrel of his rifle with the raptor's head, and fires.
The raptor disengages and flies off, hitting the ground hard.
Owen sits back down. "That'll teach him," he says grimly.
"Think you can do something about that?" Claire says. She indicates the pair of raptors chasing after their Jeep.
Owen fires at the pursuing raptors, hitting one and disinteresting the other. Then they are able to drive in relative peace.
"Blue. . . ." says Owen.
Claire shoots her boyfriend a sympathetic look. "I'm sure Blue's fine," she says, trying to be encouraging.
"What a mess." Owen shakes his head. "We gotta regroup with Barry and then. . . ."
"Then?" Claire says.
"I dunno. Leave. Get out of this wilderness."
"What about Marty and the crew. . . .?"
"We'll save however we can. Right now my priority's you."
Claire grabs his hand as she drives, holding it tight.

~

Marty and Barry climb into a car together, with one of the trackers. Barry jumps into the driver's seat and starts the car. The engine rattles alive, and they take off speedily down the savannah.
Marty sticks a finger out the window. "That's Owen's car up there!"
A pair of jaws snap around his hand. He screams.
"Holy s--!"
The raptor tugs on Marty's hand viciously, spraying blood all over the place.
Barry swerves uncontrollably. He keeps shouting aloud, "Shoot it! Shoot it!" hoping the tracker will comply.
The tracker busts his window open and sticks his revolver out, aims, and shoots.
The raptor releases Gutierrez's hand and crashes to the ground, rolling over and over in a dust cloud.
Gutierrez pulls his bloody, mangled hand back into the car and begins to cradle it with his other hand, screaming aloud.
"Oh, Barry, it hurts!" he says.
"I know, man, I know!" Barry replies.
He glances out the window, checking to make sure they aren't being pursued.
Tears roll down Marty's cheeks. The doctor is understandably in a lot of pain. Barry gets a look at his hand. It's practically unrecognizable. The raptor's teeth did their work. Worst of all, the bite could be infectious.
"Just let us try to catch up to Owen, then we'll fix you up. You can do it, Gutierrez. You can hold on."
Marty continues to make gasps of pain.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 1:13 am

Owen radioed Barry's car, hoping that he was okay. "Yeah we are," Barry said as he looked at Marty with some concern in his face. "I think Marty's hurt bad though, he needs a hospital. And quick."
Owen hung up and looked at Claire. "I think we may have to come back....I don't feel good about leaving Claire or the missing trackers all alone..." but he had to face reality. The missing trackers were probably dead now. Marty was not.

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 12:36 am

Just then, a huge roar could be heard in the distance. The Rex was chasing the cars!

Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 2:09 am

Owen steps on the gas. Their Jeep now races over the plateau at vicious speed. But the Tyrannosaur has given chase, and it easily and effortless matches the speed of the car.
"Take the wheel, now!" commands Owen to Claire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.   Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic park mainframes Jurassic world 2.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2