Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Speculate what the plot could be about

Go down 
+18
CT-1138
Dr. Wu
Tyrant Lizard
Island Queen
sdp
Sickle_Claw
Six-Foot Turkey
dance2nite
AJFU
Troyal1
Spinosaur4.4
The Geeky Zoologist
V.a.nublarensis
Aegyptiacus3
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
owenpratt
BoulderFaceplant
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Speculate what the plot could be about Empty
PostSubject: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 3:30 am

We know that this is somehow a movie about how people treat dinosaurs, covering a wide array of topics from hunting to pets to experimentation. Sounds like a multinational scale. But then, the Bayona's comments about this being a scarier and more intimate story suggests that we aren't getting a globetrotting story. So what could be going on here. Speculate, speculate! tongue
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:26 am

I imagine JW2 as a bigger version of TLW, just like JW can be seen like a bigger version of JP.
Think about it: both JP and JW talk about a park with dinosaurs breaking free, and both TLW and JW2 probably talk about the idea of animal mistreatment and on the mainland.

Bayona could still find the right balance between huge-scaled movie and intimate moments (both between characters and in tenseful scenes).

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Group of people go to dinosaur island
Hell breaks loose
They escape the dinosaurs
We learn not to interfere with dinosaurs which we can't control anyway, and learn to respect them as animals
End credits
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 12:02 pm

That kind of plot sounds vaguely familiar

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 12:15 pm

That's strange, I thought I was being clever and spent hours thinking of what they could come up with.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 pm

I hope they don't try to take too much inspiration from The Lost World. What I hope we see in the film that's new or different is taking the action to other parts of the world, and that in addition to the main islands (which are expected) we get some action in Costa Rica and possibly the United States.

Speculate what the plot could be about Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Something concerning the other islands and Biosyn. Maybe we see the dinosaurs that were too vicious for the new park.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 4:52 pm

I think the first half of the film will take place on Nublar & the second half on the mainland somewhere?

I remember Colin saying in an interview a few months back the structure of this film plays more like JP instead of JW (which got bigger & bigger). He said the biggest sequence of the film takes place roughly in the middle before it descends into a tight claustrophobic sequence of events in the second half.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 3:34 am

I get the feeling that our heroes will end up isolated somewhere, but I can't think of a scenario where their actions could stop the multinational proliferation of dinosaurs.

We also have to wonder how Claire will be back. Perhaps a sense of obligation on her part. Survivor's guilt, she feels bad for the dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Why would she feel bad for the 'assets'?

The only way they could convince Malcolm back was because of loved one, and Grant because of money again (and he didn't even know they were gonna land on the island). And both of those guys actually had some sort of affection to the dinosaurs in the first film while Claire just saw them as products. Well okay I guess there was that Apatosaurus thing but you know, dying animal.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Mistral wrote:
Why would she feel bad for the 'assets'?

The only way they could convince Malcolm back was because of loved one, and Grant because of money again (and he didn't even know they were gonna land on the island). And both of those guys actually had some sort of affection to the dinosaurs in the first film while Claire just saw them as products. Well okay I guess there was that Apatosaurus thing but you know, dying animal.

The apatosaurus thing was meant to be her turning point as a character, where she finally leaves her ivory tower and begins her transformation into a competent person. I believe Bryce Dallas Howard said something about how different she is now, also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Anyone would feel bad for dying (non threatening) animal so it seems like kind of cheap route to take.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 4:48 pm

It makes perfect sense to me that the dying Apatosaurus was the impetus for Claire to take a more proactive role as a "dinosaur advocate", and it would not seem contrived, especially if she holds herself responsible for the disaster. It did not come off as cheap to me.

What will be tricky, however, is making a story about dinosaurs in captivity and mistreatment as a parable in animal abuse in the real world without making it feel emotionally manipulative. I myself will probably feel quite uncomfortable at seeing even a fictional non-real dinosaur being but through distress, just as I felt sympathy for the sick Triceratops, baby T. rex and Blue, Delta, Echo and Charlie. If there's any director who can pull it off without it feeling shallow, Bayona certainly has the best shot.

Back to top Go down
Aegyptiacus3
Hatchling
Hatchling
Aegyptiacus3

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 3:05 am

I would like it to be a combination of both the novels.

owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 5:47 pm

Judging by those latest two photos (I posted them on the News thread), I'd say we could see a sort of "Save the dinos campaign" kind of plot, a bit like in TLW but MUCH wider. Then of course everything goes wrong, and even the dino-defense activists could be eaten by dinos lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Well regardless of what I think of the animal rights thing and island escape plot potentially being recycled into sequel again, one thing that is sure if we are indeed talking about saving Nublar dinosaurs: they will finally have to acknowledge the existence of TLW/JP3. Otherwise they'll look extremely, extremely foolish, way more so than in JW.

Why? If it's human interference that people are campaigning and fundraising against, they can't exactly feel sorry just for the Nublar animals and ignore Sorna. Because why would the Nublar animals be wiped out / experimented / whatever but Sorna animals left on their own?

Alternatively if it's external factor like that volcano threat, then if they wish to relocate the animals from Nublar to somewhere, the only sensible location is Sorna.

If the island premises are finally abolished and the film actually happens on mainland with this saving plot incorporated into that somehow, it might be a different story, but it's looking far less likely.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 12:42 am

I honestly don't think Sorna is going to come back in play guys. Well Nublar you might have stuff, but if this movie has multiple corporations maybe one or more want to use the dinos for experimentation or something.

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 7:00 am

I agree that Sorna should at least be mentioned in the movie if people are concerned about the dinosaurs on Nublar. Otherwise there'd be a massive hole in the continuity.
Back to top Go down
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
The Geeky Zoologist

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 9:18 am

If activism is gonna be one of the main themes of this movie, I just hope that it is gonna be treated in an objective way and that they don't fell into sentimentalism or easy short cuts. I wish that they will also show the flaws that can exist within activism and the harmful consequences that result from these flaws : By this, I mean there is people that don't even know why they're manifesting or that they do this because it is "cool"; some even ignore the implications of the cause for which they fight for, something that can lead them to create trouble. To quote an animal-related example, I think to these fools that deliberately liberate exogen species into the wild to free them of captivity but by doing this, the said activists contribute to damage the local ecosystems (In France and other parts of Europe, populations of European Pond Turtle and European Mink are threatened by the expansion of feral Red-eaded slider and American Mink populations). Well-played for wannabe environnementalists...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12945239/1/Jurassic-World

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20436878
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:23 am

"So honey, I was thinking of that fundraising thing."
"Not this again..."
"But we can't just stood by and let them have killed! We must protest with the crowd and get things going, have the dinosaurs saved through common contribution!"
"Who's talking now? Last year when we were at the park, you did nothing when little Jamie almost broke that baby apatosaurus's neck by forcefully hugging it! And what about those other kids who stampeded over little dinosaurs running around?"

Speculate what the plot could be about Tumblr_noatk8zmng1utx67fo1_400

"That's different. That place was run by evil power hungry monsters, they didn't care of animal abuse or how poorly their park was constructed. You remember that river cruise for example? Boy was I glad to be out of that."
"Then why did you want to visit a park that puts animals to cages and uses them for entertainment in the first place? Why weren't you protesting then?"
"Well we needed a holiday and Jamie wanted to go and..."
"They were even giving Great White Sharks as lunch to the Mosasaurus!"
"But those were cloned sharks honey..."
"What does that matter in your view of the world? Aren't we talking of cloned animals here anyway? Why does cloned T-Rex have rights, but cloned Great White doesn't?"

Speculate what the plot could be about Giphy

"Dear, this is deeply complicated matter and..."
"Why didn't you protest against building the park in the first place? After the San Diego incident, Dr Grant and several other people came clean that there was indeed first park as well. Are you pretending those events never happened?"

Speculate what the plot could be about Tumblr_mlh5itpEM41rl52wjo1_500

"Hey look, it is what it is, but this guy called Nick actually secretly photographed how the animals were treated years ago by the same company who created them. I can show you his videos, they are on Youtube now. This is exactly what I'm talking about, this sort of thing is pure evil. Dinosaurs should be allowed to roam around free and animal rights preserved."
"Why do we need to rehash old topics?"

"What, what? Are you implying that this kind of thing is not worth fighting for?"
"Well everything else put aside, I've heard how that particular incident ended. It's not as one sided as you might think. The so called "good guys" can be just as bad at creating havoc. The Nick guy you mentioned, he gave an interview with Greenpeace a while ago where you basically had him implying that freeing the enslaved dinosaurs caused massive damage and danger to the people involved in it, basically getting them stuck on that remote island. Then supposedly there was rescue attempt of injured T-Rex juvenile that resulted in indirect death of one of their crewman as well as further loss of equipment. Furthermore this Nick fella prevented killing of T-Rex by removing bullets from hunter's shotgun, and therefore at the moment of danger the said hunter was incapable of defending himself and other people. Need I go on?"

"Honey you are wildly over reacting to this."
"No I'm not. This is what happens when you start screwing up with something."
"The other side is already screwing up with the animals by not letting them live unharmed!"
"Didn't that Hammond guy once on TV tell that we should just let them alone already? That goes both ways."
"Wait a minute dear. If I was talking of saving, say, flock of condors, you wouldn't have anything to say against it."
"No, hold on. This isn't some existing modern species that is going to be obliterated by deforestation, or the building of a dam. The new dinosaurs are man made."
"And thus, man has responsibility for them surely?"
"Dinosaurs had their shot, and nature selected them for extinction. That may have to happen again."

JURASSIC PARK 5
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:37 am

I feel like you just created the best tribute ever or something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:49 am

That was one of the best fan-made dialgoues I've ever read about JW2.

I approve!

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 1:45 pm

Wow! That actually was a pretty good dialogue exchange. Credit where it's due, if I lived in the JP film universe, that would be a conversation I would be having with a friend or colleague.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Given that I did include some of my usual somewhat subliminal sarcasm into, I wasn't sure if anyone was going to like it, but glad you did Razz
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 11:15 pm

Also my theory is that Daniella's character is the villain or will betray the heroes at some point

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:41 am

The dinosaurs on both Nublar and Sorna (and beyond!) are being wiped out by a mysterious disease. The characters find out that the best way to gain info on how to cure the disease is to go to Nublar and retrieve some files Dr. Wu left behind. They quickly succeeded, but while the dinosaurs can now be saved, the same can't be said for Nublar's dinosaurs...

Ideally this would be the first act and not the entire movie, of course.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:01 am

I don't even know where to start. All I know is Wu is hidden somewhere making dinosaurs.  Laughing

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Speculate what the plot could be about LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 10:39 pm

I want Wu to be very important for the story and I would like to see his novel death in either this film or the next.

Ted Levine's character will the film's Hoskins like villain and maybe Toby Jones will be the villain behind the scenes.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:20 pm

I guess we can revive this thread, huh?

How you guys imagine the story now?  Very Happy

Confirmed characters:

Henry Wu
Ian Malcolm
Benjamin Lockwood
Owen Grady
Claire Dearing
Lucy (?)

Confirmed actors (who we still need the names):

Geraldine Chaplin
Toby Jones
Ted Levine
Raffe Spall
Justice Smith
Daniella Pineda

Let's go!  Cool

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Speculate what the plot could be about LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:30 pm

Mistral's 'Mansion Scene'

Owen and Claire arrive at the front yard of Lockwood's mansion. They step out of the car and Owen looks around, saying:
"Rich men. Never liked them".
"I thought that's why you finally agreed to come with me, to become rich man yourself?" Claire smiles.
"You just believe that..." Owen winks at him.
Lockwood's butler comes to meet them at the stairs and says: "Mr and ms Grady I presume?".
Owen and Claire exchange looks and just smile awkwardly, not bothering to say anything.
They go inside and the butler says before leaving: "Would you please wait a moment. Mr Lockwood will join you shortly".
Owen and Claire wander around a bit and come to the room with dinosaur skeletons. Lucy is there staring at the fossils. Claire crouches to her eye level and exchanges some inaudible small talk. Owen looks at the two meaningfully from behind.

"Oh you've met my grandniece" Lockwood's voice echoes from above. They turn around and see him descending from the stairs. The little girl runs somewhere and Lockwood says before Owen manages to respond:
"She's a bit shy, but has wild imagination. Lovely, lovely girl... don't worry about her."
Claire stands up and smiles. "Oh yes she reminds me as little girl"
They shake hands and exchange names, and Lockwood says: "Hopefully trek here wasn't too bad."
Owen says: "We've had worse", and Lockwood responds: "I'm sure you have, I'm sure you have. And you like my little exhibition here?".
Claire looks at him, then at the skeletons and back at him: "Oh right. Wonderful pieces, just wonderful".
Lockwood laughs: "I'm sure nothing like the things you've seen. It's just something I've collected over the years. But now, I have some tea prepared for us in the garden, shall we?" and they all head outside.

"Not to be overly rude, but you said you had business opportunity for us?" Owen asks while holding tea cup not so elegantly in his hand. Claire looks at him with some frustration and shows how to hold it properly, which he corrects accordingly.
"Yes, yes. To the point like they say of you." Lockwood says. There's a pause with wind blowing.
"As you know, I'm the founder of [insert company name] as well as former investor in Jurassic World. But what you may not know is that I was also business partner with John Hammond when the original Jurassic Park was being built in Isla Nublar." Lockwood declares. Owen looks at Claire who slowly nods: "Before his passing, mr Masrani did elaborate about it, yes."

"Good, good. No point wasting time in needless details about that then. Let's just say that me and John didn't exactly see eye to eye when it came to certain details about the park, or the handling of the animals, which is why I ultimately went my own way. Well until the opportunity at Jurassic World, after his passing, came up" Lockwood says, munching on some biscuits.
"Okay" Claire says, not really getting where this is leading. Owen is visibly bored and looks around the garden, and Claire has to push him a little with her feet under the table to get back his attention. Lockwood pretends not to notice and continues:
"But what you probably don't know is that about 20 years ago I purchased Isla Sorna from InGen, who themselves had leased it from Costa Rica."

"Isla Sorna. The second dinosaur island?" Owen says, suddenly somewhat interested. Lockwood smiles.
"Yes, yes. Site B. You know after InGen was facing bankruptcy, and after that giant media fiasco they had had with the San Diego debacle, there really was no other alternative for them than to get rid of it once and for all. Of course the Costa Rica government, and you know US and even UN took great interest in keeping it locked in afterwards, but essentially I got control over it."
"But why?"
"Well like John in his later years, I guess I kind of turned into bit of a... soft hearted fool. I didn't want anything to happen to those animals. Including our governments somehow getting their dirty little hands to them. So I looked over for them, or so to speak, and to this day still do. Of course, it wasn't easy task, and not cheap at all, which is also why I purchased stocks into your little project at Nublar afterwards. Well until that too went kaboom. In retrospect, my presence probably wasn't the greatest idea given my involvement with the first park as well... the political blowback hasn't been easy to deal with for someone in my position, let me tell you!" Lockwood says. He looks at both of them and sees that they are growing ever more inpatient. He responds: "Look, the reason I'm here is that I'd like to have the same fate for Isla Nublar, but unfortunately my hands are tied with that island. They won't lease it, or the property - organic or inorganic - to me. And recently, just recently I've heard that the government is going to get rid of them once and for all."

"... Get rid of them, like kill or something...?" Claire asks. "Bombing, or gassing would be my guess. But in any case the details don't really matter, the point is that it's coming sooner or later. In all likelihood, very soon by what I've heard" Lockwood says. Owen wonders: "Why would they do that to Nublar, but not Sorna as well?".
"Sorna is still in my control, and I have some friends high in order who will help me with that. Plus we have the blessing of UN of course, for the time being at least. Unfortunately UN has not resolved the situation at Nublar, because of the incidents and you know, politics. But as for your question, yes, they might come for it later, very possibly yes, but for now something needs to be done with Nublar first."
"Will they do this onslaught in secret? Could they?" Claire asks. Lockwood shakes his head:
"I doubt it. The news about it will leak sooner or later, I'm sure of it. But by then it will be too late. Even considering that there are many people who would like to see the animals living in peace on their own, there are also many with complete opposite viewpoints. And then there's that Ian Malcolm fella..."
"Malcolm is involved?" Claire says in surprise.

"Alright, whatever. I don't care if Alan freaking Grant is involved at this point" Owen interrupts and continues: "What has this to do with us?"
Lockwood looks at Claire who awkwardly smiles: "He's a man of action, not so much of words".
"Yes, I can see. But you have been pretty patient so far. But to get straight to the point finally... I want you two to go to Isla Nublar, and help my team of experts to transfer the dinosaurs - at least good portion of them - to Isla Sorna in secrecy. When I have the animals there, I can protect them, but until that moment I ca..."
"Whoooaa, going back there, are you nuts?" Owen laughs and looks at Claire, who's just staring at the distance.
"You are the ultimate expert with these animals, I mean you literally trained them. Plus you know the island better than most people. Same with your partner here" Lockwood says.
"Well I wouldn't say..." Owen starts. Claire is still staring somewhere absently.
"For one week expedition, I can grant you both 150,000 dollars" Lockwood interrupts. Owen keeps blinking his eyes.
"150,000 dollars." Owen repeats.
"Yes." Lockwood says.
"You think I would back to that hell hole for 150,000 dollars? You called us in for this?" Owen laughs.
"You do care of the animals, don't you?"
"Well yes but..."
"500,000 dollars to each of you".

Owen stares at him and then looks at Claire, who's still absent minded. He's just about to say something, when Claire announces:
"We'll do it. Not for the money, but we will do it"
Owen grabs her by the arm and whispers: "Are you crazy? You want to go back?"
Lockwood laughs and says: "You're talking about this like it's some kind of hell hole. But don't worry, my team of experts will take care of the security. You have nothing to worry about."
"I've heard talks like that before. And if you have your fancy team, you don't need us, not really" Owen sighs.
"Oh but I believe I do" Lockwood says stubbornly.
"We'll do it" Claire repeats.
"I can have contract signed with you within the hour."
"No way in hell" Owen furies.

Next frame is Owen and Claire sitting in the car in complete silency. She looks out from the window and sees Lucy sitting in the grass by the mansion. Owen sighs next to her from driver's seat and says: "This is the most stupidest thing we ever agreed on. Even more stupid than that I-Rex thing"
Claire responds: "The money is good. It'll buy you a nice house, very nice."
"Oh c'mon you're not doing it for the money, and you know I'm not either. Didn't I just say a minute ago I dislike rich men? Don't want to imagine myself becoming like grandpa here, sitting there lonely in his cold mansion. And you know what, he there might think that's the real reason why we'd agree on it, which is why he offered that ludicrous sum of cash, but I know you. This is not why you're doing it." Owen says.
"Well why are you doing it?" Claire says, still staring at Lucy.
"You know why..." Owen sighs and starts the car.
"You'll know the answer to mine too..." Claire stays. They drive away. Lucy still sits there, waving at the car when it goes to the distance.

Back at the mansion, Lockwood heads to liquor cabinet and pours himself whiskey. His wife played by Geraldine Chaplin appears from behind, drinking wine.
"They bought your story?" she says with monotone voice. There is no emotion whatsoever on her face.
"Who the f*ck cares whether they bought it or not, as long as they go there." Lockwood says. He paces around the room slowly.
"So they signed it?" she says.
"Yes, they signed the bloody contract" Lockwood says with smirk and drinks his liquor.
"Look if you don't care about them, why you --"
"I don't have time to explain my actions to you, woman, or anyone else. My ass is on the line here... that's all that matters. The f*cking dinosaur-monsters can all burn in hell for I care, and so can the retards who love them. I'm not gonna stand in being harassed by idiots anymore, or questioned for why involvements. I deal it my way, not yours or anyone elses. I now need to call that idiot Dodgson anyway and hope he doesn't screw everything up again. Where's the god damn phone?"
"In your pocket like always" she says and steps away, again without any emotions from her husband's harsh words. Lockwood picks up the phone and calls in, looking out of the window to the garden.
"It's Benjamin. -- Yes yes this is my private. -- Look, those two did sign, so we have everything ready. -- I don't know. -- That's your end of the bargain. Just prepare for the trip. You have your men ready by the day after tomorrow? -- That's fine. -- And keep Henry at bay, we don't want him getting excited yet. -- We'll discuss it soon." and then he terminates the call.

He walks out of the room, back outside to sit in the garden with this fancy surroundings. Lucy comes over, with something in her hands, but Lockwood just sighs and says: "I don't have time for this. Go bother someone else now". The girl leaves and Lockwood closes his eyes, with sun setting in the background.

Last edited by Mistral on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speculate what the plot could be about   Speculate what the plot could be about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speculate what the plot could be about
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next