Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con!

Go down 
+14
Lost
BoulderFaceplant
Trexbreakout
K_Ozz92
Troyal1
TheDreamMaster
Herrerasaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Dead2009
Tyrant Lizard
Pachyrhinosaurus
Oviraptor
Spinosaur4.4
Sickle_Claw
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con!   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:24 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Guys, don't expect any footage till November when we get our first trailer, Uni will roll the marketing out like they did with JW.

Unfortunately this is probably true. If I'm not mistaken we got a teaser for a teaser that both came in November. And then I think the next thing we saw was super bowl.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con!   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:30 pm

I think Universal is convinced that they will basically do the exact same marketing plan as Jurassic World for Fallen Kingdom to ensure it gets enough people coming. However, I think most would argue that they oversatured the marketing and left so few secrets in the film proper, even the Rexy vs Indominus finale emerged in the TV spots that aired after the movie had been out for weeks. What I think we should consider is how Universal should market JW: Fallen Kingdom without pulling a Sony, overstaying their presence and making people lose interest in the film.

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con! - Page 2 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con!   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Calling all leakers! You got a job to do.

Or dont, because then itll take even longer for the official one to be uploaded. Leaks arent always good.

Back to top Go down
sdp
Hatchling
Hatchling
sdp

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con!   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:28 pm

I thought a teaser at SDCC was likely, the only reason JW got such a late trailer last time is because Universal didn't know it would outdo Avengers and nearly beat the new Star Wars film.

I can wait, every day the movie gets closer and remember that by May we'll all be wishing they'd stop releasing so much footage of the film before the movie comes out like last time.

http://miscrave.com
Baryonyx111
Hatchling
Hatchling
Baryonyx111

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con!   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Should this thread be locked now that its confirmed there won't be a teaser at SDCC?

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con!   Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom to premiere a teaser at Comic Con!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2