Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date

Go down 
+14
TyrannoFan
Lythronax
Dr. Wu
TheRexMan22
Rhedosaurus
Levine
BarrytheOnyx
Herrerasaurus
Tyrant Lizard
Pokesaurus
Dead2009
dance2nite
Troyal1
Six-Foot Turkey
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 6:46 pm

When do you guys think we will see the first trailer. November like the last film?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 1:14 am

Yes. I'm hoping one leaks early with unfinished CGI though. Imo it's actually pretty interesting to see that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 1:43 am

Thanksgiving, same as JW, so late November. I think Universal will follow the same formula as JW since it was such a big success so :

1st Trailer : Late November
2nd/Superbowl Trailer : Early February
3rd & Final Trailer : April

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:52 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Yes. I'm hoping one leaks early with unfinished CGI though. Imo it's actually pretty interesting to see that kind of thing.

I dont, cause then you have the people who hated the CGI in the last film clamoring for a chance to trash the sequel because it doesnt look any better.

Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 9:19 am

My hunch says around Halloween is when we will get a first glimpse at some footage (spoopy Razz)
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:03 pm

Levine wrote:
My hunch says around Halloween is when we will get a first glimpse at some footage (spoopy Razz)

Hopefully, we get some more info, pics or interviews about the film before he trailer is released.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 7:21 pm

Looks like trailer may arrive the week of November 20th (Thanksgiving week) going by if Uni follows the same marketing path as JW?
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 8:13 pm

I can live with that, as long as we get a still soon and some more info! the wait is killing me
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 10:50 pm

It'll definitely most likely arrive around Thanksgiving like the trailer for JW did. JW's marketing did a fine job considering how well it did in theaters, so its basically a given that Universal will follow the same path this time around as well.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 10:51 pm

The wait will be so worth it guys. I can just feel it. This is going to be an incredible 2017-2018 for the JP community. So hyped.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:18 am

I wonder what dinosaurs they'll showcase in the trailers? Last time, they gave us the Indominus in the trailers since it had already leaked anyways, but kept Rexy out of sight. Think we'll get a look at the Indoraptor in the trailers before the film hits?

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 2:20 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I wonder what dinosaurs they'll showcase in the trailers? Last time, they gave us the Indominus in the trailers since it had already leaked anyways, but kept Rexy out of sight. Think we'll get a look at the Indoraptor in the trailers before the film hits?

I think Indoraptor will be kept a secret like Rexy was in JW's trailers, I think we'll see Rexy in at least one scene, Blue, Mosasaur & lots of herbivores. Maybe we will also get a new carnivore cameo like Baryonyx, Carnotaurus or even the Dilo?
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 2:54 am

i can imagine a reverse of what happened with the jw marketing. Rexy will be shown front and center in the trailers while the hybrid will be kept a secret.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 3:12 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
i can imagine a reverse of what happened with the jw marketing. Rexy will be shown front and center in the trailers while the hybrid will be kept a secret.

That's a strong possibility, but it could also run the risk of putting too much emphasis on Rexy and indicating she's in the movie more than she actually is.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 8:55 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

I think we'll see glimpses of the chaos at the mansion, but they won't specify which Dinosaur is causing the madness so general audience just thinks it's regular Dinosaurs broken loose.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 7:25 pm

According to jurassic Outpost, the trailer will in fact come out in November, which shouldn't surprise anyone haha. Marketing in general will kick start then too. In the trailer i hope to see island stuff, rexy, and malcolm!
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 7:39 pm

Guess Uni is going with the same "release literally everything we have in the months building up to release" strategy they did for JW. I mean, it made me buy a ticket so it's probably gonna work again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Think we'll get a look at the Indoraptor in the trailers before the film hits?

That or it'll get leaked on here first via somebody offering to PM us the images. Razz

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Think we'll get a look at the Indoraptor in the trailers before the film hits?

That or it'll get leaked on here first via somebody offering to PM us the images. Razz

If you live in the USA like me it'll be hard to avoid spoilers anyway since we have a later release date. I certainly don't have that self control unfortunately lol.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Guys the Indoraptor probably won't be in marketing until very late lol.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:58 pm

I can imagine getting quick looks at the indoraptor(like that behind the scene photo of Bayona with what looks like the indoraptor in the foreground), but nothing that would reveal to general audiences that it is a hybrid. Like it would go over most peoples head, except us haha.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 2:26 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I can imagine getting quick looks at the indoraptor(like that behind the scene photo of Bayona with what looks like the indoraptor in the foreground), but nothing that would reveal to general audiences that it is a hybrid. Like it would go over most peoples head, except us haha.

Agreed, anyway cannot wait for the trailer, only 2 months to go! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 6:21 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Agreed, anyway cannot wait for the trailer, only 2 months to go! cheers

That's really not that long of a wait. I just hope they have a much better marketing campaign this time around. Avengers: Infinity War is going to be THE movie of the year and JW:FK needs as much advertising time that it needs, while at the same time, not too much to be annoying.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 7:18 pm

I actually think FK > Infinity War, depends on trailers & hype I guess? but I wouldn't be surprised if Jurassic beats Avengers at the Box Office again like it did in 2015.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 7:36 pm

dance2nite wrote:
I actually think FK > Infinity War, depends on trailers & hype I guess? but I wouldn't be surprised if Jurassic beats Avengers at the Box Office again like it did in 2015.

I thought that too. But then I remembered how Marvel Studios has built this movie/event up for 6 years. That's a huge build-up. People went nuts at Comic-Con when they saw the trailer. JW:FK doesn't have that hype. Even more so considering how so much of the fanbase has taken off the nostalgia googles since JW's release.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

I thought that too. But then I remembered how Marvel Studios has built this movie/event up for 6 years. That's a huge build-up. People went nuts at Comic-Con when they saw the trailer. JW:FK doesn't have that hype. Even more so considering how so much of the fanbase has taken off the nostalgia googles since JW's release.

I also just don't believe JW2 has what made JW such a huge success. I believe one of the main factors of the success of JW was revisiting your child hood but this time seeing an open park.

Pratt was also so well appreciated in guardians of the galaxy and people were really curious to see him training Raptors.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Infinity war may have a lot of hype behind it but that is from comic book fans and people that frequently look up movie news. The key here will be the general audience, what is more appealing to them? dinosaurs? Super heroes? i think it will be interesting to see how it turns out but i think FK has a chance to succeed
1) there could be superhero fatigue
2) dinosaurs have a mass appeal and there are not many movies that have them
3)  Jurassic world was a huge success
who knows what will happen but as a marvel fan and jp fan(jp fan first of course), i look forward to next year Cool. Ps wasn't there some kind of expert that believes that FK will be the biggest movie of 2018. like i remember reading about it but i forgot where and by who.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Infinity war may have a lot of hype behind it but that is from comic book fans and people that frequently look up movie news. The key here will be the general audience, what is more appealing to them? dinosaurs? Super heroes? i think it will be interesting to see how it turns out but i think FK has a chance to succeed
who knows what will happen but as a marvel fan and jp fan(jp fan first of course), i look forward to next year Cool. Ps wasn't there some kind of expert that believes that FK will be the biggest movie of 2018. like i remember reading about it but i forgot where and by who.

I'm not saying that JP:FK won't be successful, but I don't think it will outmatch Infinity War. The truth is that the MCU is a juggernaut. The only minor misstep they had is that WB beat them to the punch on making the first successful female superhero movie via Wonder Woman, but they can shrug that off. Not only that, but they can afford a hit if one of their movies doesn't do well. The Jurassic Park franchise can't afford that luxury. JP3 anybody?

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 2:49 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

I'm not saying that JP:FK won't be successful, but I don't think it will outmatch Infinity War. The truth is that the MCU is a juggernaut. The only minor misstep they had is that WB beat them to the punch on making the first successful female superhero movie via Wonder Woman, but they can shrug that off. Not only that, but they can afford a hit if one of their movies doesn't do well. The Jurassic Park franchise can't afford that luxury. JP3 anybody?
People thought the same about age of ultron and jurassic world. I think it is still possible for FK to top Infinity war. A marvel film has not been able to make as much money as jw so far. Infinity war probably will not top jw at the box office.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 10:28 am

Jurassic World FK just need to make sure to mention Spielberg's name on all the marketing and it should be fine haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Date
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next