Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

My new dinosaur story, "Kimmeridgean"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

My new dinosaur story, "Kimmeridgean" Empty
PostSubject: My new dinosaur story, "Kimmeridgean"   My new dinosaur story, "Kimmeridgean" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 1:44 am

I've just started writing a new dinosaur story. It's called "Kimmeridgean" because it's set in the Kimmeridgean stage of the late Jurassic. This story follows a year in the life of Travion, a male Stegosaurus, and this is how it starts:

Chapter 1: Allosaur Attack!

The sun shines warm and bright in the late Jurassic sky. Travion looks up to see a great pair of open jaws descending upon him. His tail, armed with two pairs of sharp spikes, swings dangerously from side to side. The hungry Allosaur pauses for a moment, then lunges forward.

Whack! The Allosaur stumbles backwards, her leg bleeding from a deep cut. She cautiously lowers her foot to the ground, testing her injured limb to see if it will take her weight. For the moment, it does.
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

My new dinosaur story, "Kimmeridgean" Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new dinosaur story, "Kimmeridgean"   My new dinosaur story, "Kimmeridgean" Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Cool! I look forward to reading more. Smile

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down

My new dinosaur story, "Kimmeridgean"
Page 1 of 1