Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4

Go down 
+47
Megatron
Island Queen
JettRyu
JP_Korea
scoobysaurus
mosasaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
K_Ozz92
Pokesaurus
LostWorld
CommanderKeller
iuJacob
Dead2009
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
NolaJP
Bbrink1996
SmugTheFab
deinocoop
baryonyx7
TRK/TrexKing
Baryonyx111
Gondrasia
BoulderFaceplant
Saurillian
CT-1138
Océane
brunofernando
IllOrfanato
bammc
FayhdrianColonist
Dr. Wu
Spinosaur4.4
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
Six-Foot Turkey
Herrerasaurus
dance2nite
The Beeg One
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
owenpratt
Levine
Rhedosaurus
Robotpo
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 8:34 am

I like how this tease seems to promise a scary film...

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 9:02 am

So they confirmed it is out Thursday, but where has that teaser logo video come from? It doesn't look legit to me. The logo looks fan-made.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:03 am

I'm literally screaming of joy in front of my laptop as I type this.
Back to top Go down
bammc
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:24 am

False alarm folks... no trailer Thursday.

But I would still expect it December 7th. That date is what JO has heard since summer and is more than likely the day.

Either way, the trailer is ready to drop so it won’t be long now!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:25 am

That videois though is probably official. Just leaked tooto early lol

Back to top Go down
bammc
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:26 am

Yup, the video is official. So hey, at least we got some music... and it sounds great :-)

Hang tight everybody.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:35 am

They should've made sure it was absolutely confirmed before posting it. Got everyone's hopes up.
Back to top Go down
bammc
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:37 am

It was an honest mistake, I’m sure. Nonetheless, we know it’s coming soon.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:47 am

bammc wrote:
False alarm folks... no trailer Thursday.

But I would still expect it December 7th. That date is what JO has heard since summer and is more than likely the day.

Either way, the trailer is ready to drop so it won’t be long now!

Sent from Topic'it App
Who confirmed that the trailer wasn't going to be released this Thursday?
Edit: Nevermind just read the update on Jurassic Outpost.

Last edited by Gondrasia on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:47 am

The video said this thursday as if it was meant to be this thursday and they decided to change it last minute.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 11:21 am

They need to release some stills to make up for it
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 11:57 am

Unis having a good laugh rn lol
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 12:00 pm

So wait, what happened?

This teaser for the trailer that was supposed to be released on Thursday was released early, and now they're not releasing the trailer on Thursday?

I'm so confuzzled :/

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 12:39 pm

They'll probably release that same teaser with the announcement again next Tuesday because that's probably what it was meant for. That or they'll release a mildly altered teaser soon and change it to say next Thursday. Next Thursday is the 7th which I'm pretty sure is the date that was rumoured earlier.

Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 12:55 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
So wait, what happened?

This teaser for the trailer that was supposed to be released on Thursday was released early, and now they're not releasing the trailer on Thursday?

I'm so confuzzled :/

What’s happened is that Universal Studios accidentally released the teaser for the trailer a few days early. We all thought that they had surprised us by releasing at a week early. Now Universal is trying to remove all of the Fallen Kingdom teaser trailers from YouTube, Facebook etc.

By the looks of things, Thursday 7th December is definitely date for the Fallen Kingdom trailer, and will still be released as scheduled.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 12:58 pm

Notice how the Announcement audio starts like in a strange way? Like the video doesn't begin there...
I'm sure we will see it next week with some brief footage before that logo.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:27 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Notice how the Announcement audio starts like in a strange way? Like the video doesn't begin there...

I actually think that's just the ending of the trailer cut off from the full thing.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:34 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

I actually think that's just the ending of the trailer cut off from the full thing.

I think that's the ending of the trailer tease, not the teaser trailer.
Look at how similar is to the Trailer Tease of JW.

But if you mean only the logo, yes, that might be the logo at the end of the trailer.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:49 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

But if you mean only the logo, yes, that might be the logo at the end of the trailer.

Yes, so you think we might get another little teaser right before the trailer like last time when we got a shot of the Gallimimus?

Like this?

I'm gonna be honest, I thought that logo was fan-made, really not liking the look of it. Looks very cheap.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Yes, so you think we might get another little teaser right before the trailer like last time when we got a shot of the Gallimimus?

Like this?

I'm gonna be honest, I thought that logo was fan-made, really not liking the look of it. Looks very cheap.

I think so, yes.
I actually like the logo, although I see no reason why they always use different logos for posters, trailers and BluRays.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:54 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Like this?

I think so, yes.
I actually like the logo, although I see no reason why they always use different logos for posters, trailers and BluRays.

Maybe we'll get the teaser for the trailer on the weekend when they announce it.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:54 pm

That teaser trailer for JW is still my single favorite piece of marketing from the movie. It still gives me goosebumps.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 1:56 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
That teaser trailer for JW is still my single favorite piece of marketing from the movie. It still gives me goosebumps.

Sounds like they're doing something similar with the music, too. Except this time with tremolo strings.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

Sounds like they're doing something similar with the music, too. Except this time with tremolo strings.

..and hopefully better CGI than that teaser Wink

Anyway, new Fallen Kingdom buckets:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:41 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

Spoiler:

Baby Blue SHOULD be proof of that. Also, those buckets are going ham on that Volcano hahaha
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

Spoiler:

Baby Blue SHOULD be proof of that. Also, those buckets are going ham on that Volcano hahaha

Definitely ahah and the 2nd bucket from the right... I see ocean? Mosasaurus?

Closer look:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:12 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

Spoiler:

Definitely ahah and the 2nd bucket from the right... I see ocean? Mosasaurus?

Closer look:

Spoiler:

I'd say that's the Mosasaurus tank for sure!
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:17 pm

https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/status/935603216296931329

Told you Smile

It's a guess, but very likely IMO.

Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 3:31 pm

We've gotten great CG, now I hope to see a practical effect... I wanna see how good they can make them these days. Though, any practicals will likely be somewhat aided by CGI anyway.

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Guys... Chris Pugh noticed a thing on the buckets.

Now, if it's what it seems, it's a HUGE spoiler (imo). Something very unexpected (at least to me).

So if you don't want to be spoiled, don't open this Spoiler tag. For the others, you notice something strange?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next