Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4

Go down 
+47
Megatron
Island Queen
JettRyu
JP_Korea
scoobysaurus
mosasaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
K_Ozz92
Pokesaurus
LostWorld
CommanderKeller
iuJacob
Dead2009
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
NolaJP
Bbrink1996
SmugTheFab
deinocoop
baryonyx7
TRK/TrexKing
Baryonyx111
Gondrasia
BoulderFaceplant
Saurillian
CT-1138
Océane
brunofernando
IllOrfanato
bammc
FayhdrianColonist
Dr. Wu
Spinosaur4.4
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
Six-Foot Turkey
Herrerasaurus
dance2nite
The Beeg One
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
owenpratt
Levine
Rhedosaurus
Robotpo
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 30, 2017 5:48 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Provided that Jeff isn't just being coy or elusive with the information he's given out, and lets remember that Hammond had one key scene in the beginning and only showed up at the very end afterwards. Now the big item of speculation is whether or not Malcolm actually gets killed off in this film, and can you imagine how much people would hate that? If killing the T. rex in an ungainly and stupid way was bad, what about the death of the franchise's (arguably) most beloved human character?

He ain't dying.

If anything else, I see Dr. Grant being the one to get killed off. Sam Neil wasn't happy about JP3 and wanted nothing else with the franchise since. We could very well see him getting killed off because of how he wants it to happen the way Harrison Ford wanted Han Solo to get killed off in ROTJ and how J.J. Abrams finally made it happen in TFA.

If that's the case, don't have him return at all, I say. Just leave his character alone. TFA was horrible, killing Han and nullifying the previous trilogy's efforts killed Star Wars for me.
I think its been said, but the rumor is that Malcolm is returning for a short scene, like having to testify about something. If I had to guess, it would be about either Lockwood trying to get legal justification for rescuing the dinosaurs, or Ingen getting sued for the JW incident.

Hopefully, he says something that ensures that the Sorna movies are still canon like how TFA did with the Star Wars prequels via Kylo Ren saying how a clone army would have been superior then how The First Order raised troops to be killing machines from birth.
Like I said before all he would need to say for this would be like "I ran from dinosaurs twice"

Yeah... I’m gonna be crazy disappointed if they can’t even do something as SIMPLE as that.

I think he has to be a little more specific then that. With Ren's line about the clone army being more reliable then the current method The First Order used, we all knew what he was talking about. Saying he ran from the dinosaurs twice is a little too vague. And he actually ran from them 3 times: Nublar, Sorna, and the Bull T. rex in San Diego.

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
The films are canon. They never said they weren't

In an interview a few months before JW came out, Trevorrow implied that they weren't, but he had to backtrack a few days later. So we are not sure if they are or not.

We do, they confirmed in the marketing when they mentioned the Pteranodons from Jurassic Park 3. Part of Hoskin's backstory on one of the websites. I remember reading it when the film came out.

Some people debate whether that’s actually going to be taken as canon. The marketing also says the Spino in JW is the same from JP3. And we hope that’s nonsense.  

I think people have misunderstood Universal when they say that's the Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park 3. What they meant was that the skeleton was the same Dinosaur that featured in Jurassic Park 3, not the exact same individual Spinosaurus from the film.

+1, lots of people have misinterpreted Universal's statement, it is a Spinosaurus like the one seen in JP3, not the one we saw in JP3.
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 4:07 am

owenpratt wrote:
Universal Studios Japan new parade shows some JW:FK renders here:

Spoiler:

Damn, that's awesome. Japan knows how to make a poster. Rexy looks great here.

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 31, 2017 6:22 pm

dance2nite wrote:
As long as Sorna is mentioned once by somebody in FK then TLW & JP3 are still canon 100%, end of story! Razz

Even if The Lost World and Jurassic Park III were said to be non-canon, they'd still be canon to me. Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom would be the non-canon films. Laughing
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 1:08 am

Hoping for online trailer release in 3 weeks from now (thanksgiving week?), getting excited!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:11 am

Yea I think we will get a trailer online this month. Hopefully, we get a still as well. Just anything would be nice ha i don't think I can go another month without anything.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:17 am

I'm gonna be really annoyed if we don't get ANYTHING. We've been waiting for ages for something. How hard can it be to release a simple still from the trailer?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 11:22 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I'm gonna be really annoyed if we don't get ANYTHING. We've been waiting for ages for something. How hard can it be to release a simple still from the trailer?

Or maybe even a small teaser for the trailer? I’m going crazy with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 12:31 pm

At least we always have December 13th Razz Worst comes to worst.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 5:03 pm

I hope we get characters stills. I'm so excited to see how Dr. Henry Wu will look like!  Razz

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Yeah, even if we don't get anything this month, we will still have the trailer in 6 weeks time! Time goes by so slowly for those who wait... Razz
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:01 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Yeah, even if we don't get anything this month, we will still have the trailer in 6 weeks time! Time goes by so slowly for those who wait... Razz

If we have to wait until then, it better be a good trailer!
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 1:27 am

Hopefully we may get an trailer description leak online like we did with JW?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/is-this-what-we-can-expect-in-the-first-jurassic-world-trailer-137
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 11:02 am

dance2nite wrote:
Hopefully we may get an trailer description leak online like we did with JW?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/is-this-what-we-can-expect-in-the-first-jurassic-world-trailer-137

Would be nice. I'd love it if one of the shots in the trailer ends up being Blue (or any raptor) standing on the Indominus wrecked Ford Explorer. I need to see that in the film somehow. It's one of the coolest posters I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:20 pm

Do you guys think the first trailer will have a very dark tone and make us believe this could be the most serious and potentially depressing JP film to date?

Or do you think they will use light moments of dialogue to brighten it up.

Obviously i don't KNOW for a fact that this movie is gonna be really dark. But from the director and what they told us i think it will be.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 12:40 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Do you guys think the first trailer will have a very dark tone and make us believe this could be the most serious and potentially depressing JP film to date?

Or do you think they will use light moments of dialogue to brighten it up.

Obviously i don't KNOW for a fact that this movie is gonna be really dark. But from the director and what they told us i think it will be.

Well from everything we've heard its gonna be dark. I mean...the entire island is gonna get destroyed and that means the gates, visitor's center, the new park are gonna get covered by lava. 
I can see a very depressing piece of score coming during that part.

And the fact that we're going to see dinosaurs being sold at an auction to rich people like cattle?

Both of these things sound really dark to me.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 4:06 pm

I can imagine a super serious tone for the first trailer. I think the tone of the Jurassic park 3d rerelease trailer had the perfect tone. Is it just me or has Daniella Pineda's Instagram profile disappear?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 4:59 pm

I'm so excited! Razz

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I can imagine a super serious tone for the first trailer. I think the tone of the Jurassic park 3d rerelease trailer had the perfect tone. Is it just me or has Daniella Pineda's Instagram profile disappear?

Crap, just realized your right. Her instagram profile disappeared, even when I went and followed a direct link to her page.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Crap, just realized your right. Her instagram profile disappeared, even when I went and followed a direct link to her page.
Yea I also followed a direct link and it said user not found. I wonder what happened Sad((( at least she still has twitter.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:38 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Yea I also followed a direct link and it said user not found. I wonder what happened Sad((( at least she still has twitter.
Its back on.
https://www.instagram.com/therealmiddlefinger/

also am I imagining things or was the description changed to

"Jurassic World II. Quietly enjoying anonymity til 2018"

bc that makes it sound like she's expecting her part in FK to really do big things for her career.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Its back on.

bc that makes it sound like she's expecting her part in FK to really do big things for her career.

Which is odd because other then Chris Pratt and Jeff Goldblum, I don't think of anybody whose career soared/became a megastar as a result of being in a JP movie.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Its back on.

Which is odd because other then Chris Pratt and Jeff Goldblum, I don't think of anybody whose career soared/became a megastar as a result of being in a JP movie.

While I think Guardians Of The Galaxy had a bit more to do with Chris Pratt's success, I think Bryce Dallas Howard's star has risen considerably since JW.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 12:20 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Its back on.

While I think Guardians Of The Galaxy had a bit more to do with Chris Pratt's success, I think Bryce Dallas Howard's star has risen considerably since JW.

I think GOTG was a starting point, JW solidified it. As for BDH, she was born into it via being Ron Howard's daughter. It may have semi-revived her career, but not counting this upcoming movie, what other major movies has she been in?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 1:22 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Its back on.

I think GOTG was a starting point, JW solidified it. As for BDH, she was born into it via being Ron Howard's daughter. It may have semi-revived her career, but not counting this upcoming movie, what other major movies has she been in?
" The help" was the biggest movie she was in before jw. I also noticed Daniella's new ig description. Either way she is going to be someone that was completely unknown to semi known (atleast)
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 7:40 am

Spoiler:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 7:54 am

owenpratt wrote:
Spoiler:
Did he confirm what I think is confirmed?
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 7:56 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Spoiler:
Did he confirm what I think is confirmed?

This is what I think:
https://twitter.com/owenpratt93/status/927882008038117376

Also:
https://twitter.com/owenpratt93/status/927890885827792897

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:39 am

Hope that means the trailer is really soon. Or pictures. Or ANYTHING. Come on!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Yas! Brachiosaurus hint?  Razz

I want some stills!

Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 1:19 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah I think this indicates a slow ramp up towards more marketing. First it's sneaky things like this, then a photo still or two this month, and then the trailer shortly before the first Star Wars VIII screening. Maybe even a very short teaser trailer a week or so before that, who knows.

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next