Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4

Go down 
+47
Megatron
Island Queen
JettRyu
JP_Korea
scoobysaurus
mosasaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
K_Ozz92
Pokesaurus
LostWorld
CommanderKeller
iuJacob
Dead2009
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
NolaJP
Bbrink1996
SmugTheFab
deinocoop
baryonyx7
TRK/TrexKing
Baryonyx111
Gondrasia
BoulderFaceplant
Saurillian
CT-1138
Océane
brunofernando
IllOrfanato
bammc
FayhdrianColonist
Dr. Wu
Spinosaur4.4
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
Six-Foot Turkey
Herrerasaurus
dance2nite
The Beeg One
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
owenpratt
Levine
Rhedosaurus
Robotpo
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Bryce and Chris in LA museum promoting FK, I guess

Spoiler:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:18 pm

owenpratt wrote:

Spoiler:

Not necessarily. Maybe they just decided to adopt a Triceratops?

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 9:48 pm

I have to ask. Is anybody else concerned about how the interest in JW:FK will go down once the trailer for Avengers: Infinity War trailer comes out?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I have to ask. Is anybody else concerned about how the interest in JW:FK will go down once the trailer for Avengers: Infinity War trailer comes out?

Considering that, with the complete lack of promotion, there doesn't seem to be any interest in FK anyways, not especially.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 11:04 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

Considering that, with the complete lack of promotion, there doesn't seem to be any interest in FK anyways, not especially.

Which is odd. Is Universal waiting until spring to just flood the market to be the 'Infinity War Alternative'? Because, that's what I'm getting.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 12:05 am

Rafe Spall talks a little about his experience on FK :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbNfz5eherm/?taken-by=jurassicworldtrilogy

He said he worked alongside Toby Jones which may almost confirm that it was he, Toby & BD Wong who are involved in at rainy helicopter scene they filmed at Pyestock in the UK t in which
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 1:21 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Spoiler:

Not necessarily. Maybe they just decided to adopt a Triceratops?
Actually it was confirmed I think from museum staff that it was there for FK promo.

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Chris and Bryce keeps doing Fallen Kingdom promotional stuff:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 3:56 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Chris and Bryce keeps doing Fallen Kingdom promotional stuff:

Spoiler:

Does this mean we might get some new interview footage with some new info on the film?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 4:48 pm

I believe the original JW press junket was embargoed for some time?

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 4:44 pm

I get that Universal put its security on steroids after Neomorph leaked the plot synopsis, but shouldn't we be hearing about more rumors and leaks on Reddit and 4Chan by now?

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I get that Universal put its security on steroids after Neomorph leaked the plot synopsis, but shouldn't we be hearing about more rumors and leaks on Reddit and 4Chan by now?

Oh yeah I keep forgetting its all Neomorphs fault that everyone in the entire world knows the entire plot now. But yeah I dont think theres anything more to 'leak' besides the deaths. And the first real trailer we get should give us a few clues due to universal's usual subtlety (like last time.)

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 6:13 pm

Any info would be nice.
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Oh yeah I keep forgetting its all Neomorphs fault that everyone in the entire world knows the entire plot now. But yeah I dont think theres anything more to 'leak' besides the deaths.

Damn, the entire plot was leaked? I think I saw that post somewhere, but I put it out of my memory and skipped over it. You know what sucks about that though? When trailers come out, there won't be as much theorizing because people apparently already know what the plot is. And I won't be able to take part in many discussions because I don't want to ACTUALLY know what's going to happen. Oh well.

Only about a month until the trailer drops. Oh man. I can't wait to see it on the big screen when I watch Star Wars.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 7:16 pm

TyrannoFan wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Oh yeah I keep forgetting its all Neomorphs fault that everyone in the entire world knows the entire plot now. But yeah I dont think theres anything more to 'leak' besides the deaths.

Damn, the entire plot was leaked? I think I saw that post somewhere, but I put it out of my memory and skipped over it. You know what sucks about that though? When trailers come out, there won't be as much theorizing because people apparently already know what the plot is. And I won't be able to take part in many discussions because I don't want to ACTUALLY know what's going to happen. Oh well.

Only about a month until the trailer drops. Oh man. I can't wait to see it on the big screen when I watch Star Wars.

There's always the chance that the leak was total bs.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 7:19 pm

TyrannoFan wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

yeah. Outline of the beginning middle, and the end. 

The Indoraptor confirmed what he said, as did the things about the volcano. Also the big plot twist at the end got spoiled to hell and back by the IMDB credits as well as all but confirmed in a lego set description.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
TyrannoFan wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

The Indoraptor confirmed what he said, as did the things about the volcano. Also the big plot twist at the end got spoiled to hell and back by the IMDB credits as well as all but confirmed in a lego set description.

It make you wonder if something like this will happen again for JW3/JP6. At least before we see the trailer anyway.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 2:02 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:

Can you send me a PM on the details of the outline?

Also what is the big plot twist? Lockwood being a villain and his plan to auction off the rescued dinosaurs?

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 8:47 am

Daniella Pineda talks Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom:

https://twitter.com/JurassicWorldES/status/929983812821450752

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 11:05 am

Dr. Wu wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Can you send me a PM on the details of the outline?

Also what is the big plot twist? Lockwood being a villain and his plan to auction off the rescued dinosaurs?

Yeah that was pretty much the big plot twist. Im guessing that Owen and Claire find out that they were accidentally working for the villain in helping him get the dinos off. 

Anyways Daniella said a lot of things but not really anything of substance.

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 1:47 pm

[quote="Sickle_Claw"][quote="Dr. Wu"]
Sickle_Claw wrote:

I think it's still something cool to hear, that FK feels more like JP than JW. I guess, since she watched the footage, it's in terms of cinematography. Glenn McIntosh also once said that the cinematography was harsh, unlike JW (too clean)

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 1:49 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

I think it's still something cool to hear, that FK feels more like JP than JW. I guess, since she watched the footage, it's in terms of cinematography. Glenn McIntosh also once said that the cinematography was harsh, unlike JW (too clean)

Well yeah, of course its harsh. The park isn't perfect anymore, and hasn't been for three years because no ones been around to clean stuff and its abandoned and in ruins.

And I mean more like JP in that we will see more of the JP stuff. They need to show stuff like the VC and the gates being destroyed by the volcano, maybe in lingering shots?

Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Well yeah, of course its harsh. The park isn't perfect anymore, and hasn't been for three years because no ones been around to clean stuff and its abandoned and in ruins.

And I mean more like JP in that we will see more of the JP stuff. They need to show stuff like the VC and the gates being destroyed by the volcano, maybe in lingering shots?

I don't think the harsh cinematography thing was too obvious IMO. I'm sure that if Trevorrow was the director of FK and Shwartzman the cinematographer, it would still look too clean and artificial. Even the jungle sets felt artificial in JW. In my opinion the fact that the cinematography is harsh is more due to Bayona and Faura's skills and style than a plot reason.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 2:50 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

I don't think the harsh cinematography thing was too obvious IMO. I'm sure that if Trevorrow was the director of FK and Shwartzman the cinematographer, it would still look too clean and artificial. Even the jungle sets felt artificial in JW. In my opinion the fact that the cinematography is harsh is more due to Bayona and Faura's skills and style than a plot reason.

There's gonna be less orange and teal and more brown and grey lol. Hope they don't desaturate the film too much, I can't stand films with bland colour grades.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 2:59 pm

That mcintosh fellow said it would have Harsh LIGHTING. That pic we got of Maisie with the triceratops skull is prob what the film will look like in the end.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Once the trailer comes out, does anybody think we'll see what some of the toys look like?

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
That mcintosh fellow said it would have Harsh LIGHTING. That pic we got of Maisie with the triceratops skull is prob what the film will look like in the end.

Does anyone have a source on what he said?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 7:40 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Who's Mcintosh?

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 10:11 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Once the trailer comes out, does anybody think we'll see what some of the toys look like?

Who wants to tell this guy that Hasbro tried to buy Mattel again this week.Razz

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Who's Mcintosh?

That’s what I wanna know lol. Along with a source of what he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next