Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5

Go down 
+49
Dilophosaurus
Boone54
scoobysaurus
vinsanity
Alonso14
Fredriksam
Mr. Robustus
jamie_tid
doyouthinkhesaurus
TyrantKing4Ever
Amadieus
#TRexSpinorematch
TheDreamMaster
Island Queen
TyrannosaurTJ
DinoMike
FayhdrianColonist
Nublar7
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Pokesaurus
SmugTheFab
IllOrfanato
TRK/TrexKing
deinocoop
1morey
Gondrasia
mosasaurus
brunofernando
Sobek
Megatron
dance2nite
Bbrink1996
Oviraptor
Robotpo
BarrytheOnyx
CT-1138
Dr. Wu
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Spinosaur4.4
Herrerasaurus
Six-Foot Turkey
Tyrant Lizard
Troyal1
Dead2009
BoulderFaceplant
Sickle_Claw
Rhedosaurus
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 8:28 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Supposedly they've gone a bit topical and have Wheatley call Zia a "nasty woman." Remember where that's from?

Several reviews have said Wheatley IS insane, so I guess it fits. Razz

Anyway, Solo is 4 points higher than JW: FK, so at least there's not much of a disparity there. But yeah, critics do seem predisposed to dismiss the JP franchise for some reason.

I know there have only been 19 reviews counted, but how is Fallen Kingdom being received worse than Jurassic World with Bayona directing?!?! How?????!!
Even the negative reviews praise his directing but most of the hate seems to be towards the dialogue and story. The reviews are stressing me out...

Basically everything that was on Trevorrow's hands...If only Bayona wrote the script too.

PS: Sorry the double post I just couldn't find the multiple quotes tab.

Oh and by the way, I read a review calling the movie sexist because Wheatley is basically the "SUPER WHITE HUNTER" that calls Zia a "nasty woman" Laughing

What makes me mad is that these same people call JP a dumb franchise and dumb movies and that dinosaur movies are boring while they all praise shitty movies made by Marvel and other trendy super hero movies. It makes my blood boil at their hipocrisy.
They, uh... they do know he's an antagonist... right?

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Yeah The Lost World is actually liked by most hardcore and casual fans and yet internet critics keep acting like nobody has ever liked this movie.

Actually, the older I get, the more I appreciate JP3, too. It's nowhere near as bad as some make it out to be.
Yeah, same here. I've gotten a small appreciation for it. The dialogue is still PT level crap, but then so is the dialogue in JW. The CGI is mediocre, but I've come to love the cinematography for what it is. It's still more visually interesting and tonally "Jurassic" than JW. JW is the least interesting movie in the franchise on a visual level, which is sad because the JP movies have always been visually strong movies. JW isn't really even a visual spectacle like a SW movie is. It's story is its strongest point and only because it takes so much influence from the first movie.

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Yeah I was shocked when Internet critics started saying nobody likes TLW. From around 1997 to 2005 I thought it was considered a classic like JP.
It still is in my mind.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Supposedly they've gone a bit topical and have Wheatley call Zia a "nasty woman." Remember where that's from?

Anyway, Solo is 4 points higher than JW: FK, so at least there's not much of a disparity there. But yeah, critics do seem predisposed to dismiss the JP franchise for some reason.

I know there have only been 19 reviews counted, but how is Fallen Kingdom being received worse than Jurassic World with Bayona directing?!?! How?????!!
Even the negative reviews praise his directing but most of the hate seems to be towards the dialogue and story. The reviews are stressing me out...

Basically everything that was on Trevorrow's hands...If only Bayona wrote the script too.

Oh and by the way, I read a review calling the movie sexist because Wheatley is basically the "SUPER WHITE HUNTER" that calls Zia a "nasty woman" Laughing

What makes me mad is that these same people call JP a dumb franchise and dumb movies and that dinosaur movies are boring while they all praise shitty movies made by Marvel and other trendy super hero movies. It makes my blood boil at their hipocrisy.

How on earth is that sexist??? Good lord.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 8:35 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

They, uh... they do know he's an antagonist... right?

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Yeah The Lost World is actually liked by most hardcore and casual fans and yet internet critics keep acting like nobody has ever liked this movie.

Actually, the older I get, the more I appreciate JP3, too. It's nowhere near as bad as some make it out to be.
Yeah, same here. I've gotten a small appreciation for it. The dialogue is still PT level crap, but then so is the dialogue in JW. The CGI is mediocre, but I've come to love the cinematography for what it is. It's still more visually interesting and tonally "Jurassic" than JW. JW is the least interesting movie in the franchise on a visual level, which is sad because the JP movies have always been visually strong movies. JW isn't really even a visual spectacle like a SW movie is. It's story is its strongest point and only because it takes so much influence from the first movie.

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Yeah I was shocked when Internet critics started saying nobody likes TLW. From around 1997 to 2005 I thought it was considered a classic like JP.
It still is in my mind.

I actually think the dialogue in JP3 is much better than Jurassic World. It's biggest flaw for me is that it doesn't expand the lore enough, which is why I prefer Jurassic World. I'm wondering where Fallen Kingdom will rank in my favourites.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 8:38 pm

If you don’t want to get mad, don’t go into the comments of the io9 review. Besides being a mostly negative review, tons of those “has there really been a good JP film since the original?” type of comments.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 8:44 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
If you don’t want to get mad, don’t go into the comments of the io9 review. Besides being a mostly negative review, tons of those “has there really been a good JP film since the original?” type of comments.

I honestly don't even like looking at reviews on YouTube because the comments are so negative all the time.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:08 pm

The "nasty woman" remark is a direct quote from Trump...it's what he called Hillary Clinton. Seems like the reviewer who complained about this kind-of missed the point. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:13 pm

So according to http://Comicbookmovie.com, critics are "already sick of the franchise" when it comes to Jurassic Park/World (even though we get one movie every 3 years) but love the crap ton of superhero movies we get every year. Hilarious. I'm sorry, but not everything needs to be MARVEL or Disney to get some sort of praise in the film world. If Jurassic World 3 had Captain America or Iron Man fighting some kind of hybrid hell bent on destroying a city, these critics would eat that shit up. Rinse and repeat.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
So according to http://Comicbookmovie.com, critics are "already sick of the franchise" when it comes to Jurassic Park/World (even though we get one movie every 3 years) but love the crap ton of superhero movies we get every year. Hilarious. I'm sorry, but not everything needs to be MARVEL or Disney to get some sort of praise in the film world. If Jurassic World 3 had Captain America or Iron Man fighting some kind of hybrid hell bent on destroying a city, these critics would eat that shit up. Rinse and repeat.

5 movies in - "Sick of this, it's all the same"
20+ movies in - "OMG can't believe Spider-Man got a new suit again, best movie ever!"

Can it get more hypocritical?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:19 pm

Dr. Wu wrote:
But why? If you like the film yourself shouldn't that only matter? Don't let reviews cloud your judgement.

Not all of my favorite films are critical success.

I think people assumed Bayona was really going to make a film to wow critics AND fans. We’ve been promised how much more like the original JP it is but I gotta say it’s really not looking like it.

I was hoping critics would be shocked by what they saw in a good way and he probably did too.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:21 pm

It's just hilarious to me how people can say they're tired of a franchise that's only had 5 films since 1993. Five. Meanwhile, just HOW many movies have there been in the MARVEL/Disney universe since the first Iron Man came out? I mean, we literally just had Black Panther, Avengers and Deadpool 2 come out in the span of 3 months and that somehow gets a pass.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:22 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:
But why? If you like the film yourself shouldn't that only matter? Don't let reviews cloud your judgement.

Not all of my favorite films are critical success.

I think people assumed Bayona was really going to make a film to wow critics AND fans. We’ve been promised how much more like the original JP it is but I gotta say it’s really not looking like it.

I was hoping critics would be shocked by what they saw in a good way and he probably did too.

There are people that would take a giant dump on this franchise, regardless of how great the movie actually was.

Back to top Go down
scoobysaurus
Embryo
Embryo
scoobysaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:23 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

5 movies in - "Sick of this, it's all the same"
20+ movies in - "OMG can't believe Spider-Man got a new suit again, best movie ever!"

Can it get more hypocritical?

Yes, it can. If they show tony stark constipated trying to take a dump for 3 hours it'll still be certified fresh on RT with 98% and the fanboys would be complaining about the 2% negative reviews being biased.

Reviewers are in Disneys pockets.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:25 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Bless your heart. I’ve always freaking loved JP3 and TLW. It depends on what mood I’m in. JP3 is perfect for a fast pace movie with great set pieces and TLW is more Jurassic Park part 2, only really dark.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:34 pm

Dead2009 wrote:

Imagine a Jurassic Crossover with Marvel, Hulk fighting hybrid dinosaurs and all that shit. Laughing

Crictics: 10/10 wohoooo that's what we need!

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:37 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
It's just hilarious to me how people can say they're tired of a franchise that's only had 5 films since 1993. Five. Meanwhile, just HOW many movies have there been in the MARVEL/Disney universe since the first Iron Man came out? I mean, we literally just had Black Panther, Avengers and Deadpool 2 come out in the span of 3 months and that somehow gets a pass.

THIS SO MUCH.

Dark times await this era. The first Iron Man was cool but now I'm just so fed up with super hero movies.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 9:55 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

THIS SO MUCH.

Dark times await this era. The first Iron Man was cool but now I'm just so fed up with super hero movies.

Let’s hope Spielberg was right and they become the next western. I’m only 24 and I’m already tired of superheroe films. And just cinematic universe movies in general that are trying to catch up.

Like the first iron man was a great film stand alone. If another never came out it would still be great. But it’s like they don’t want that aspect in movies anymore.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Bless your heart. I’ve always freaking loved JP3 and TLW. It depends on what mood I’m in. JP3 is perfect for a fast pace movie with great set pieces and TLW is more Jurassic Park part 2, only really dark.

Funny enough I kind of started holding this opinion too. I do enjoy JW, but the last few times I watched it, I feel all the gloss, and the not always great CGI really distract me, but I watched JP3 again the other day and thought "This isn't the best movie, but almost every dinosaur looks great (minus the Spino animatronic in the day shots), and it's pretty fast if you just want a fun dinosaur fix.". It's a far less offensive movie than a lot of people make it out to be. Plus Alan is my favorite character.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:06 am

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Funny enough I kind of started holding this opinion too. I do enjoy JW, but the last few times I watched it, I feel all the gloss, and the not always great CGI really distract me, but I watched JP3 again the other day and thought "This isn't the best movie, but almost every dinosaur looks great (minus the Spino animatronic in the day shots), and it's pretty fast if you just want a fun dinosaur fix.". It's a far less offensive movie than a lot of people make it out to be. Plus Alan is my favorite character.  

Could not agree more. And yes Alan has always been my favorite “lead” from the franchise. Malcolm is awesome but there’s just something about dr Grant.

Sam Neil is a really good actor and when you pair that with a fascination with raptors it’s great.

There are definitely bad cgi moments and terrible animatronics, but there are other scenes that still look incredibly good by today’s standards imo. The birdcage for instance.

JP3 feels more like a ride than a film, but it’s always been a ride I found worth taking.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:12 am

Down to 58% on RT.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:13 am

Troyal1 wrote:
TheDreamMaster wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Could not agree more. And yes Alan has always been my favorite “lead” from the franchise. Malcolm is awesome but there’s just something about dr Grant.

Sam Neil is a really good actor and when you pair that with a fascination with raptors it’s great.

There are definitely bad cgi moments and terrible animatronics, but there are other scenes that still look incredibly good by today’s standards imo. The birdcage for instance.

I always laugh a little bit at Alan's "Raptors could've potentially been the dominate species" speech. I mean the scene is great, and I know the JP Raptors physically are more similar to Utahraptors and such, but that's reaching pretty far there.

As far as CGI, my only issues really are a couple shots in the Rex/Spino fight and that scene where they shut the door as the Spino charges looks really green-screened. And maybe the Brachiosaurus in the river scene. Even then, it never distracts me quite like JW has.
The rest is pretty minimal. Like I've mentioned before, I saw JP3 when I was 12 at Universal Studios the day it came out, so there's some nostalgia involved. Still, I think it's a fine movie, but maybe not as intelligent a film as fans of the first two were hoping for.

I'm getting off topic though.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:19 am

^ I agree with pretty much everything you’ve said. Nostalgia is of course also in play here for me.

Just to get back into the topic at hand, Grace from beyond the trailer really liked FK. And she was one of the people saying the trailers looked bad and was very skeptical.

Her review was pretty enjoyable although I think there were some minor spoilers so be warned.
Back to top Go down
scoobysaurus
Embryo
Embryo
scoobysaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:30 am

Robbie Collin from the Daily Telegraph (UK) says "Exactly why would anyone visit a dinosaur-infested island for a fifth time, when all four previous excursions had ended in limb-gobbling pandemonium?"

I'd like to ask Mr Collin why would anyone try to destroy a city/world/universe for the 30th time, when all 30 previous endeavours had ended with them getting killed by grown men wearing silly costumes?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:35 am

"Exactly why would anyone visit a dinosaur-infested island for a fifth time, when all four previous excursions had ended in limb-gobbling pandemonium?"

Ummmm, the plot clearly explains this. People don’t want the animals to go extinct and they cost a lot of money. They are valuable as creatures and items to be sold to some people.

These critics atleast need to pretend they watched the movie or research the plot lol.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:50 am

I'm currently in my seat, waiting for the movie to start. Feels like I've waited forever for this.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:54 am

Troyal1 wrote:
"Exactly why would anyone visit a dinosaur-infested island for a fifth time, when all four previous excursions had ended in limb-gobbling pandemonium?"

Ummmm, the plot clearly explains this. People don’t want the animals to go extinct and they cost a lot of money. They are valuable as creatures and items to be sold to some people.

These critics atleast need to pretend they watched the movie or research the plot lol.  

Plus we technically have no confirmation the second or third times people went to an island actually happened, so maybe there was only two incidents. Razz

I kid I kid, lets not get into that discussion here.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:11 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
I'm currently in my seat, waiting for the movie to start. Feels like I've waited forever for this.
dude! Wow.... please come back to tell us about it. Have fun man
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 am

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Down to 58% on RT.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Giphy

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:09 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Down to 58% on RT.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Giphy
now its 61%
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:12 am

I think it'll still pull in a lot of people in the end. I haven't really trusted RT in a long time anyway.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 3:04 am

Its back to 62 percent but not sure if it will keep up.

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next