Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5

Go down 
+49
Dilophosaurus
Boone54
scoobysaurus
vinsanity
Alonso14
Fredriksam
Mr. Robustus
jamie_tid
doyouthinkhesaurus
TyrantKing4Ever
Amadieus
#TRexSpinorematch
TheDreamMaster
Island Queen
TyrannosaurTJ
DinoMike
FayhdrianColonist
Nublar7
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Pokesaurus
SmugTheFab
IllOrfanato
TRK/TrexKing
deinocoop
1morey
Gondrasia
mosasaurus
brunofernando
Sobek
Megatron
dance2nite
Bbrink1996
Oviraptor
Robotpo
BarrytheOnyx
CT-1138
Dr. Wu
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Spinosaur4.4
Herrerasaurus
Six-Foot Turkey
Tyrant Lizard
Troyal1
Dead2009
BoulderFaceplant
Sickle_Claw
Rhedosaurus
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 11:38 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I guess those people don't know about how Universal loses the rights to Jurassic Park after the 6th movie. Not only that, but nobody wants a JPCU. I want this franchise to get bigger and better, but even I don't that.

What's the source of the info that Universal loses the rights after the 6th movie?

It's mentioned in the 32:30 mark in this video.

I first heard about that on JPL from a long time member.

That's weird. It just says video unavailable when I click on that video. Must be a regional thing.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I guess those people don't know about how Universal loses the rights to Jurassic Park after the 6th movie. Not only that, but nobody wants a JPCU. I want this franchise to get bigger and better, but even I don't that.

What's the source of the info that Universal loses the rights after the 6th movie?

It's mentioned in the 32:30 mark in this video.

I first heard about that on JPL from a long time member.

That's weird. It just says video unavailable when I click on that video. Must be a regional thing.

Well then, go to YouTube type in the search bar "what else+jurassic park". The first video you'll see is "What else can you do with the Jurassic Park franchise?" Click on it and once it loads, move the time button to around the 32:30 or 32:00 spot. You'll hear it then.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:12 pm

I've found an interview where Colin Trevorrow said that when making FK they were thinking about what it meant for JW3 "and the future of the franchise moving forward", which suggests that they have plans for more movies after JW3.

I can't link the YouTube video but it's called Sarina Bellissimo interviews Colin Trevorrow and the question is asked at 2:07.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:42 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
I've found an interview where Colin Trevorrow said that when making FK they were thinking about what it meant for JW3 "and the future of the franchise moving forward", which suggests that they have plans for more movies after JW3.

I can't link the YouTube video but it's called Sarina Bellissimo interviews Colin Trevorrow and the question is asked at 2:07.

Thanks!

Here it is. Personally i just take that as him talking about JW3.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 6:53 pm

You thought Rotten Tomatoes was bad? Check out its score on Metacritic. Only one score above The Phantom Menace. What a joke.

I just got back from seeing the movie and I can not understand how on earth this film has a lower score than Jurassic World. It's baffling.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
You thought Rotten Tomatoes was bad? Check out its score on Metacritic. Only one score above The Phantom Menace. What a joke.

I just got back from seeing the movie and I can not understand how on earth this film has a lower score than Jurassic World. It's baffling.

I agree completely. I absolutely loved the movie and found it to be much better than Jurassic World but for whatever reason it seems to be very divisive. One thing I've noticed though is that most hardcore Jurassic fans seem to like the movie.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 7:21 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I agree completely. I absolutely loved the movie and found it to be much better than Jurassic World but for whatever reason it seems to be very divisive. One thing I've noticed though is that most hardcore Jurassic fans seem to like the movie.

I saw someone claim that anyone who liked this movie isn't a true JP fan. Spoken like a fake fan. haha.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:25 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I would say what i think it is but i will not stir that pot.

It has to do with why critics liked the first better. PM me if you want my take.

Just a theory.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:55 pm

Didn't people say JW was cliched and misogynistic? And FK was not, yet was apparently worse than JW? That really makes a lot of sense.

It's officially becoming "The Last Jedi" of the Jurassic franchise...both were better than their predecessors, yet were dark and cynical enough to alienate people that prefer safer entertainment. That's not say there aren't legitimate criticisms of TLJ - or even FK - just not the ones a lot of the detractors are making.

Last edited by Robotpo on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:57 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Didn't people say JW was cliched and misogynistic? And FK was not, yet was apparently worse than JW? That really makes a lot of sense.

It's officially becoming "The Last Jedi" of the Jurassic franchise...both were better than their predecessors, yet were dark and cynical enough to alienate people who prefer the entertainment totally safe. That's not say there aren't legitimate criticisms of TLJ - or even FK - just not the ones a lot of the detractors are making.

Weird. I liked TLJ more than TFA too
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 9:47 pm

I (and most Star Wars fans) will disagree that The Last Jedi is better than The Force Awakens.

We are talking about the film that has made even the most hardcore Star Wars fans not care about Star Wars. It is one thing to change things up a little bit, but what TLJ did is ruin and end every single thing, character and plot point that the fans loved about that franchise (just for the sake of changing expectations) to the point where most SW fans just don't want to know anything else SW.

No such thing is happening with JWFK. While some critics are saying it is more of the same compared to JW, others are praising it for that same reason. But not that many people seem to hate what the movie did. The hate might come from what it did not do.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/

Last edited by #TRexSpinorematch on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:01 pm

something that irks me is that even most of the positive reviews seem to only say its just dumb fun but the movie seems smarter than that (havent seen it yet)
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:01 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
I (and most Star Wars fans) will disagree that The Last Jedi is better than The Force Awakens.

We are talking about the film that has made even the most hardcore Star Wars fans not care about Star Wars.  It is one thing to change things up a little bit, but what TLJ did is ruin and end every single thing, character and plot point that the fans loved about that franchise to the point where most SW fans just don't want to know anything else SW.

No such thing is happening with JWFK. While some critics are saying it is more of the same compared to JW, others are praising it for that same reason. But not that many people seem to hate what the movie did. The hate might come from what it did not do.

^^ Let me amend my comment - both are more ambitious than their predecessor...which, in my mind, helped make them better (among other things).

I'm aware many fans loath TLJ - for me, TFA made me give up on Star Wars then Rian Johnson salvaged and made the most of what JJ Abrams handed him.

I don't get why Johnson gets the blame for "ruining" SW and Abrams gets none of it...Abrams was the one that wiped away the heroes' accomplishments, that made Han and Leia regress, that made Luke a hermit...but that's neither here nor there.

As for the critics who claim FK is more of the same - only in that it's about people trying to exploit dinosaurs...as every film in Jurassic series is. It's like complaining that all the SW films take place in space, or all superhero films have people with super powers in them.

Last edited by Robotpo on Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:03 pm

While I obviously haven't seen the film yet, and am trying to avoid spoilers as much as I can, what I'm hearing is that it's a very different film to JW. In fact I'd go so far as to say that a lot of the criticism is WILDLY inconsistent, to the point that I still have absolutely no idea what to expect when I finally walk into the theater.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:05 pm

Robotpo wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

We are talking about the film that has made even the most hardcore Star Wars fans not care about Star Wars.  It is one thing to change things up a little bit, but what TLJ did is ruin and end every single thing, character and plot point that the fans loved about that franchise to the point where most SW fans just don't want to know anything else SW.

^^ Let me amend my comment - both are more ambitious than their predecessor...which, in my mind, helped make them better (among other things).

I'm aware many fans loath TLJ - for me, TFA made me give up on Star Wars then Rian Johnson salvaged and made the most of the mess that JJ Abrams handed him.

I don't get why Johnson gets the blame for ruining SW and Abrams gets none of it...but that's neither here nor there.

As for the critics who claim FK is more of the same - only in that it's about people trying to exploit dinosaurs...as every film in Jurassic series is. It's like complaining that all the SW films take place in space, or all superhero films have people with super powers in them.

Ant-Man and The Wasp trailer was on before my screening and in the trailer alone, one of the main characters makes fun of the fact that the villain is once again just some maniac trying to rule the world again. They even know they're doing the same shit over and over, yet they get away with it again and again. Jurassic World can't even make a 5th film without getting crucified for recycling a few themes and ideas. Makes no sense. I bet nonoe of these critics have a problem with Ant Man and The Wasp when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:06 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
While I obviously haven't seen the film yet, and am trying to avoid spoilers as much as I can, what I'm hearing is that it's a very different film to JW. In fact I'd go so far as to say that a lot of the criticism is WILDLY inconsistent, to the point that I still have absolutely no idea what to expect when I finally walk into the theater.

I can tell you, it's NOTHING like Jurassic World. The only similarity is the hybrid Dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Robotpo wrote:

It's officially becoming "The Last Jedi" of the Jurassic franchise...both were better than their predecessors, yet were dark and cynical enough to alienate people that prefer safer entertainment. That's not say there aren't legitimate criticisms of TLJ - or even FK - just not the ones a lot of the detractors are making.

I never understand the misogynistic complaint about JW at all. Imo Claire was one of the most surprising female leads in recent memory and I was shocked she overshadowed Owen for me. She goes through the most development of any character in the movie, she kicks ass and saves her family/friends. So she’s a great and very strong female character.

I don’t know how in the world you could spin JW as sexist.
Back to top Go down
Amanasaur Rex
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 11:14 pm

I personally haven't seen Fallen Kingdom yet but seeing what i hear from the hardcore fans they all seem thrilled about it.

I think the critic reviews are coming from a place where Jurassic World has been bashed so hard online in the recent past along with a mediocre first trailer a lot of these "reviewers" came in with a preconceived notion that this was going to be a bad movie no matter what and then as the internet goes once you can bash something that's popular a snowball effect happens.

There have been some big outlets that have given Fallen Kingdom a great review. Most of the people I've seen giving JWFK  a bad review don't really seem to understand the lore as complaints such "its rehashing" aren't really justified from any of the marketing material that I've seen.

But I dont care for reviews The Lost Word sits at a 6.5 and 53% on IMDB and Rotten and Jurassic Park 3 at 5.9 and 50% and I love those 2 movies. Liking a movie not everyone agrees with doesn't make you dumb your just seeing it from your own perspective and I'm pumped for JFWK Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 8:50 am

Waiting for the soundtrack to be released like...

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Tenor

Honestly, it really feels like North American audiences have been left out in the cold a little bit. That would at least give us something to sink our teeth into during this excruciatingly long wait until the 22nd.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 9:01 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Honestly, it really feels like North American audiences have been left out in the cold a little bit. That would at least give us something to sink our teeth into during this excruciatingly long wait until the 22nd.

The main theme of this movie is incredible!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 9:06 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

That's awesome to hear. Unfortunately most of us here in North America have no clue what it sounds like xD You'd think we'd have something released by now, but nope.

Hell, a Youtube cover of the main theme. Anything would do Laughing

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 9:10 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

That's awesome to hear. Unfortunately most of us here in North America have no clue what it sounds like xD You'd think we'd have something released by now, but nope.

Hell, a Youtube cover of the main theme. Anything would do Laughing

Search 'This Title Makes Me Jurassic' - At the end of the track is the main theme of the movie that gets a good amount of variations throughout the movie. It's really good!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 9:13 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Search 'This Title Makes Me Jurassic' - At the end of the track is the main theme of the movie that gets a good amount of variations throughout the movie. It's really good!

Oh, that is the main theme? Honestly, I was a little underwhelmed by "This Title Makes Me Jurassic" on the whole, but I absolutely loved the way it ended. Just wish it had gone on longer. If you're telling me that the end of that track is the main theme (or at least a part of the main theme) of the film, then I'm pretty happy. Does it extend beyond the little bit we get at the end of that track?

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 9:17 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Oh, that is the main theme? Honestly, I was a little underwhelmed by "This Title Makes Me Jurassic" on the whole, but I absolutely loved the way it ended. Just wish it had gone on longer. If you're telling me that the end of that track is the main theme (or at least a part of the main theme) of the film, then I'm pretty happy. Does it extend beyond the little bit we get at the end of that track?

There are many variations of that particular part throughout the film. It plays a lot when the Indoraptor is on screen and there's a big finale version of it at the end and in the credits. The credits version is the one we heard in that video posted by JA Bayona title 'This is how you end a movie'. To me, this theme gives a similar feeling that The Lost World theme did. It's kinda like this trilogy's TLW theme.
Back to top Go down
Physalisfresser
Hatchling
Hatchling
Physalisfresser

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 10:01 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Sometimes movies release earlier in europe than in the US, but two whole weeks, has this been done before?

I live in Germany and could have watched it last week, I'm not to excited to watch it in cinema I'm still afraid this movie will not make me happy. I go watch it with a friend of mine on the 22nd, fingers crossed it will do the same to me JW did.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 11:29 am

https://twitter.com/BORReport/status/1005831628822753280
JWFK made $151.1 million this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:46 pm

I was wondering something about the carnivore count...in the previous film, Gray says there are 6 species in the park. Yet after FK, we have:

T-Rex
Allosaurus
Carnotaurus
Baryonyx
Dilophosaurus
Mosasaurus
Compies
Raptors (not actually on display)
Pteranodon & Dimorphodon (technically piscivores, but they attack other animals)

So that's 7-10, depending on how you take Gray's statement. Do we just assume Gray was incorrect?

Also, I'd have to check, but wasn't the lagoon quite land-locked in JW?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:58 pm

It's possible a few of those species weren't ready yet.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Robotpo wrote:
I was wondering something about the carnivore count...in the previous film, Gray says there are 6 species in the park. Yet after FK, we have:

T-Rex
Allosaurus
Carnotaurus
Baryonyx
Dilophosaurus
Mosasaurus
Compies
Raptors (not actually on display)
Pteranodon & Dimorphodon (technically piscivores, but they attack other animals)

So that's 7-10, depending on how you take Gray's statement. Do we just assume Gray was incorrect?

Also, I'd have to check, but wasn't the lagoon quite land-locked in JW?

There is a Dilo in FK? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 7:35 pm

affraid

Remember guys, spoiler tags 'till the 22nd Ooooh Right!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next