Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.

Go down 
+19
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Amanasaur Rex
Sickle_Claw
Dr. Wu
The Geeky Zoologist
Rhedosaurus
#TRexSpinorematch
Tyrant Lizard
GwrChurchward
TheDreamMaster
TyrantGojira
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
Levine
Spinosaur4.4
Megaspino2
TRK/TrexKing
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 7:01 pm

Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
TRK wrote:
To a degree yes, sometimes Politics depending on how heated it gets. We are going to try and not permanently lock threads but treat it as a cool down period, last thing we want to do is stop healthy discussion.

So these two were wildly inappropriate then?

https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t942-did-dinosaurs-really-exist-some-say-they-didn-t
https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t918-bill-nye-vs-ken-ham-debates

Yes, because talk about religion more often then not winds up turning into a mud fight, even more so this day and age. I used to belong to a paleontology group on Facebook, and religion there was mocked and attacked on a fairly constant basis. I tried to contact admins as much as I could since I didn't want it to become a religion bashing fest, but not long ago, one of the admins blamed for for making it worse when all I did was to prevent it from making it worse, which led to me leaving that group after that.

I don't understand why religion is the sole exception that cannot be mocked (not that I'm advocating such thing happened in those threads, but for aguments sake), but everything else, be it political or scientific freely can be mocked. For example Bill Nye's opinions on population control. Why can his views be laughed at, but not the views of religious nature?

I don't recall anybody laughing at Bill Nye's views on population control.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down

T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 7:04 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
TRK wrote:
To a degree yes, sometimes Politics depending on how heated it gets. We are going to try and not permanently lock threads but treat it as a cool down period, last thing we want to do is stop healthy discussion.

https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t942-did-dinosaurs-really-exist-some-say-they-didn-t

Yes, because talk about religion more often then not winds up turning into a mud fight, even more so this day and age. I used to belong to a paleontology group on Facebook, and religion there was mocked and attacked on a fairly constant basis. I tried to contact admins as much as I could since I didn't want it to become a religion bashing fest, but not long ago, one of the admins blamed for for making it worse when all I did was to prevent it from making it worse, which led to me leaving that group after that.

I don't understand why religion is the sole exception that cannot be mocked (not that I'm advocating such thing happened in those threads, but for aguments sake), but everything else, be it political or scientific freely can be mocked. For example Bill Nye's opinions on population control. Why can his views be laughed at, but not the views of religious nature?

Not literally laughing, but:
https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t569p270-news-thread

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Bill Nye pushes eugenics.

First, he had that one transgender person sing about gay sex on his Netflix show (No, I'm not kidding. This actually happened.) and now this...It's really really sad what he's become. And to think I used to watch him on a constant basis when I was a kid. What the #$%@ happened to him?!

And the following discussion

If I had said the same kind of things about Ken Ham, or whoever, my posts probably would've been deleted because of "religious tolerance" or crap like that.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 7:18 pm

Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
TRK wrote:

Rhedosaurus wrote:

First, he had that one transgender person sing about gay sex on his Netflix show (No, I'm not kidding. This actually happened.) and now this...It's really really sad what he's become. And to think I used to watch him on a constant basis when I was a kid. What the #$%@ happened to him?!

If I had said the same kind of things about Ken Ham, or whoever, my posts probably would've been deleted because of "religious tolerance" or crap like that.

Well, when you go from being a respected childhood role model, which what he was during the 1990's, from being a SJW who does stunts like that, what else do you expect people-even those who are left-of-center to say? Besides, if I hadn't said that, somebody else would have.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
TRK wrote:

Rhedosaurus wrote:

Well, when you go from being a respected childhood role model, which what he was during the 1990's, from being a SJW who does stunts like that, what else do you expect people-even those who are left-of-center to say? Besides, if I hadn't said that, somebody else would have.

In the context we're discussing here, who cares what may or may not have been said, or if someone has transformed into something or not. The point is, that because the context is not religious, it's automatically perfectly fine to talk/criticize about it no matter the arguments. But if the subject was about religion, it magically would not be okay. Even if everything else being discussed was identical.

For example, let's say good old Bill here, would have been religious all his life, and been Creationist role model for a lot of people growing up.  But now suddenly in the last few years, he had turned his back to Creationism, and instead argued for the benefits of scientific approach instead. So person X here would say "what a sad man he has become, for turning his back to God".

Or other way round, Bill had been scientific all his life, and now turned into religion. And that'd be responded by outcry for what a 'traitor' he has become. SJW traitor perhaps.
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 8:01 pm

This isn't the place for it. Get back on topic and take it to PM. Both of you. Yes we've slipped up and we need to tighten things up and we are working on it. Enough.

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Fine...

TRexSpinorematch: I hope you're not relying on ibtimes.co.in anymore, as reference on your FB page. Articles on that site are complete bogus.
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Thank you Mistral. It is appreciated.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:05 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Mistral wrote:
TRK wrote:

Rhedosaurus wrote:

I don't understand the problem in having a trans person in his show or what he said about birth (that is totally true and have nothing to do with eugenics) too.  Neutral

But okay, not the subject to be discussed here.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 LYHX0zA

Last edited by Spinosaur4.4 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Spino maybe the comment before saying it's not the subject to be discussed here was not needed then yeah?

It's just reigniting the fire.

Please continue with the topic at hand.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:13 pm

TRK wrote:
Spino maybe the comment before saying it's not the subject to be discussed here was not needed then yeah?

It's just reigniting the fire.

Please continue with the topic at hand.
I'm sorry I just saw it now.

Yeah I didn't want to cause anything, I would glady take this to PM if they want to discuss this more.

Sorry, won't happen again.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:19 pm

So......How 'bout them dinosaurs?

T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:26 pm

How did that conversation about Spinosaurus deathmatch get turned into religion hahaha
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:37 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
So......How 'bout them dinosaurs?

Agreed. A bajillion percent.

Anyway, I say that if we ret-con the JP3 Spino as a T. rex/Spino hybrid made to kill off enough dinosaurs on Sorna to justify making new dinosaurs, many of them also being introduced to Sorna to make up for the ones that died, and have 'real' Spinos live on one of the other islands, Isla Matanceros comes to mind, then a lot of people wouldn't be as angry anymore. And for good measure, lets have the T. rex part come from a 100%  pure bred T. rex, one that was made without  African Frog DNA.

Not only that, but explain that the proper Spinos were introduced into Sorna, but were wiped out by the T. rex population and the survivors were transported to Matanceros where they became the dominant predators since that island had no T. rex population at all.

This would make perfect sense and would connect the trilogies together real nicely.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 10:08 pm

All I'm going to say on religion and politics Is this. If you want to keep your friends it's better to not argue or bring them up at all(unless you know they have the same opinion). I've seen way too many friendships destroyed by it and you guys are way too cool and nice to be getting into fights over it.

I know I'm not a mod but this site is made for discussion about entertainment. Atheist, Christian, Muslim, Republicans, democrats. As long as you're a good person and a JP fan you are welcome in my eyes!

As far as the fight...  personally I don't want to see it. I don't think it's going to make anyone who is mad at JP3 any less mad is it? It can't make a movie you find deeply flawed enjoyable. It happened.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:08 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I too didn't really like how the T-rex went out in JP3, however, I just don't like the idea of a rematch at all. There's no scenario that I can think of where a rematch wouldn't feel forced and unnecessary. I honestly don't think we'll ever see the Spinosaurus again in the series either. In my opinion, no, I really don't want to see a rematch, I'd rather the focus be on other things: expanding the lore, characters, new Dinosaurs, inGen and Biosyn etc. If we dwell too much on a rematch of a Dino fight that happened all the way back in part 3, we're not really focussing on progression.

Keep in mind that if a rematch were to happen it would only be one scene that will probably not even me a minute long.

So even with a 1 minute rematch, it is a 2 hour long film so there is still plenty of room for everything else (Story, characters, bringing in new things, having other dinos shine and all that).

There are some scenarios in wich a rematch could work within the story. One is millionaires owning both a Rex and a Spino and having them fight in order to have bets (Similar to what happens in real life with dog fights and rooster fights). That way it can also fit within the man playing with nature theme of the series.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:11 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I too didn't really like how the T-rex went out in JP3, however, I just don't like the idea of a rematch at all. There's no scenario that I can think of where a rematch wouldn't feel forced and unnecessary. I honestly don't think we'll ever see the Spinosaurus again in the series either. In my opinion, no, I really don't want to see a rematch, I'd rather the focus be on other things: expanding the lore, characters, new Dinosaurs, inGen and Biosyn etc. If we dwell too much on a rematch of a Dino fight that happened all the way back in part 3, we're not really focussing on progression.

Keep in mind that if a rematch were to happen it would only be one scene that will probably not even me a minute long.

So even with a 1 minute rematch, it is a 2 hour long film so there is still plenty of room for everything else (Story, characters, bringing in new things, having other dinos shine and all that).

There are some scenarios in wich a rematch could work within the story. One is millionaires owning both a Rex and a Spino and having them fight in order to have bets (Similar to what happens in real life with dog fights and rooster fights). That way it can also fit within the man playing with nature theme of the series.

I'm sorry but that sounds awful and hard to believe. Two millionaires using these crazy rare animals brought back from the dead to fight. All so rex can win? 

How can this fit in the story without feeling like complete fan service.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I'm sorry but that sounds awful and hard to believe. Two millionaires using these crazy rare animals brought back from the dead to fight. All so rex can win? 

How can this fit in the story without feeling like complete fan service.

Well it is a franchise about millionaires bringing extinct animals from the dead while mixing them up with a bit of DNA of frogs in order to make a dinosaur theme park and throw some other mutants mixed with many species DNA so one idea is not that far from the other.

The other options are an opening scene on Isla Sorna where both fight. It is not that unrealistic since both predators live on a small island so it would not be that unrealistic to have them running into each other often. We see in nature lions and hyenas often fighting each other to death.

The other option is that both are brought into the mainland and when all hell breaks lose (like in all JP films) they fight. Yes I do agree that it is fan service but...

When you think about it, Jurassic World had a lot of fan service and most people loved the fan service.

A personal opinion? (And this is just a personal speculation). This reminds me of when Jurassic World was first announced...Plenty of fans were very concerned at the simple thought of a sequel focusing on a mutant dinosaur rather than a real one and I also remember fans really hating the idea of the raptors being able to work with the protagonists because it took away the lethal suspense element from them. But at the end of the day, most fans were at the very least able to accept both ideas when they actually saw them within the film.

I think that exact same thing is going to happen if a rematch does happen. Right now I understand the worries because we have not seen it within the context of the movie. But if it does happen I am confident that it won´t be anywhere near as overly absurd as some worry that it will be.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:35 am

I admire the passion and i was right there with yea if it was years ago. Now i feel like we just passed it. Something else i would liked to be fixed from 3 is Ellie and Grant getting back together.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 2:39 am

Mistral wrote:
Fine...

TRexSpinorematch: I hope you're not relying on ibtimes.co.in anymore, as reference on your FB page. Articles on that site are complete bogus.

We have posted news from other well known websites like Scified.com and movienewsguide.com. In addition, we also post YouTube videos from well known JP related youtubers like Stupendous Wave and Tommy H.

But I would not say that we rely on them but rather we post their stuff to show everyone that the topic of the rematch is still big and a topic of interest even after 16 years. (Wich is what we need, because we need the producers to see that it is still a topic of interest in order to consider it in the sequel).

In fact it was one of those youtubers who noticed that on the set picture of the museum, there appears to be (what seems to be) both a T Rex and a Spinosaurus animatronic standing together on set reflected on the glass.

Now we are not saying this is confirmation of anything. But it does raise some eyebrows.

Last edited by #TRexSpinorematch on Mon May 29, 2017 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 8:05 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
In fact it was one of those youtubers who noticed that on the set picture of the museum. There appears to be (what seems to be) both a T Rex and a Spinosaurus animatronic standing together on set reflected on the glass.

What?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:25 pm

Mistral wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
In fact it was one of those youtubers who noticed that on the set picture of the museum. There appears to be (what seems to be) both a T Rex and a Spinosaurus animatronic standing together on set reflected on the glass.

What?
 He's talking about this. Although I see no Spino, there is a Rex in the background. https://twitter.com/ledoctor/status/855435692289040394
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 12:31 pm

That's not a T. rex, but there will be a Rexy animatronic in the movie.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:49 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
That's not a T. rex, but there will be a Rexy animatronic in the movie.
There actually is one in the picture Smile.

https://imgur.com/a/3QWhJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:13 pm

In any case, with that scale I doubt it'd be animatronics, but more of those "statues". In this day and age I don't think they're bothering with miniatures either
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:19 pm

When I was younger and watched JP3 for the first time I was shocked and felt betrayed by the utter destruction of the T. rex. I spent countless hours surfing the internet looking for arguments to confirm my idea that the T. rex should have won over that silly stupid crocodile rip-off with a sail.

But nowadays I want them to do a rematch and still have the Spino win so I can witness the salt mining industry boom.

In all seriousness, a T. rex vs Spinosaurus rematch would just be a bit too forced and fanservicey for me. However, I would actually like to see Spino again. I really like him nowadays.

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Do they still have the old Spino animatronic somewhere? You know, collecting dust in Winston's family warehouse or something?

Probably not. And even if they did, it probably would be all messed up, and make the old frankenstein-ish JP3 Rex animatronic look baby smooth in comparison. The skin, it really doesn't age well with these things.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 3:34 pm

TyrannoFan wrote:
When I was younger and watched JP3 for the first time I was shocked and felt betrayed by the utter destruction of the T. rex. I spent countless hours surfing the internet looking for arguments to confirm my idea that the T. rex should have won over that silly stupid crocodile rip-off with a sail.

But nowadays I want them to do a rematch and still have the Spino win so I can witness the salt mining industry boom.

In all seriousness, a T. rex vs Spinosaurus rematch would just be a bit too forced and fanservicey for me. However, I would actually like to see Spino again. I really like him nowadays.

There would be a petition to the petition of a 3rd fight.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:18 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

What?
 He's talking about this. Although I see no Spino, there is a Rex in the background. https://twitter.com/ledoctor/status/855435692289040394

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFxQdNtMH88

Minute 4:20

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:22 pm

Mistral wrote:
Do they still have the old Spino animatronic somewhere? You know, collecting dust in Winston's family warehouse or something?

Probably not. And even if they did, it probably would be all messed up, and make the old frankenstein-ish JP3 Rex animatronic look baby smooth in comparison. The skin, it really doesn't age well with these things.
No, it was dismantled and key parts (claws, head and neck section, teeth) were sold off at auction.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 7:23 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

What?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFxQdNtMH88

Minute 4:20

I really don't think that the other reflected image looks like much of anything.

T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.   T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T Rex Spinosaurus rematch in Jurassic World 2 petition noted by Colin Trevorrow.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next