Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

Go down 
+44
JurassicDave
LostWorld
Raptor_Guard999
CommanderKeller
Gondrasia
jpog2
Meroune
NolaJP
SmugTheFab
Jurassic Gabo
FayhdrianColonist
owenpratt
Megatron
TRK/TrexKing
iuJacob
Saurillian
Pokesaurus
dance2nite
Troyal1
Lythronax
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Dr. Wu
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
BoulderFaceplant
TyrantGojira
mosasaurus
V.a.nublarensis
TheDreamMaster
Océane
TheRexMan22
#TRexSpinorematch
JP_Korea
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
K_Ozz92
1morey
Baryonyx111
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
Spinosaur4.4
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 8:39 am

Now that we've had a few dinosaurs revealed, it'll be easier to keep them all organized in this thread. I'll keep the first post updated periodically with any news. So far we have:

CONFIRMED

Allosaurus
Spoiler:

Ankylosaurus
Spoiler:

Apatosaurus
Spoiler:

Baryonyx
Spoiler:

Brachiosaurus
Spoiler:

Carnotaurus
Spoiler:

Compsognathus
Spoiler:

Gallimimus
Spoiler:

Indoraptor
Spoiler:

Mosasaurus
Spoiler:

Parasaurolophus
Spoiler:

Pteranodon
Spoiler:

Stegosaurus
Spoiler:

Stygimoloch
Spoiler:

Sinoceratops
Spoiler:

Triceratops
Spoiler:

Tyrannosaurus rex
Spoiler:

Velociraptor (Blue)
Spoiler:

Last edited by Pachyrhinosaurus on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:05 pm; edited 41 times in total
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 9:02 am

Seems like a healthy number of dinosaurs so far! I certainly hope all of them get a chance to shine on screen. What's odd is that Parasaurolophus, another franchise mainstay alongside T. rex, Triceratops and Velociraptor, hasn't resurfaced yet. I'm sure when the movie comes out and official release material makes its presence known, my concerns would have been for naught. But it still seems unusual to me.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 9:38 am

*sits and grabs popcorn*

I'm just waiting. Cool

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:24 am

I wouldn't say Dilo is necessarily confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 12:02 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Some people are saying it's a hybrid, like that strange dinosaur statue pic we had.  Sad

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Some people are saying it's a hybrid, like that strange dinosaur statue pic we had.  Sad

I'm still scared it's just a statue in that old mans house.

I'm not trying to be negative or pessimistic for the sake of it, but if I don't see a Dilo after getting myself hyped I'll be crushed:(. So I don't wanna get hyped.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

I'm not trying to be negative or pessimistic for the sake of it, but if I don't see a Dilo after getting myself hyped I'll be crushed:(. So I don't wanna get hyped.

I have to admit, that is something I have started to dread in recent days. Either it's a statue, sculpture or maybe even a stuffed specimen, especially given that it looks more muscular and T. rex-like than the Crash McCreery concept art for the Dilo.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 8:03 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

I have to admit, that is something I have started to dread in recent days. Either it's a statue, sculpture or maybe even a stuffed specimen, especially given that it looks more muscular and T. rex-like than the Crash McCreery concept art for the Dilo.

I think, that given the context, it's supposed to be a living animal. It looks like there are pieces of animatronic skins around it so I'm inclined to believe it's an animatronic as well.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 9:36 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Dilophosaurus is possibly the most popular dinosaur excluding the T-Rex and the Raptor in the JP franchise to never make it into multiple movies.

It's in every movie except JP3 in some form already.

There's about as much time devoted for it in JW than there is for Compy in JP3 I think, if not more (considering it's also mentioned in the Jimmy Fallon scene)
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 9:51 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Seems like a healthy number of dinosaurs so far! I certainly hope all of them get a chance to shine on screen. What's odd is that Parasaurolophus, another franchise mainstay alongside T. rex, Triceratops and Velociraptor, hasn't resurfaced yet. I'm sure when the movie comes out and official release material makes its presence known, my concerns would have been for naught. But it still seems unusual to me.

I still think that Rexy ate all of them before any had the chance to change sex into males and allow for natural breeding. And I still think that one dinosaur is an Acrocanthosaurus. Mainly because of how it's become more popular recently.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Dead2009 wrote:

It's unfair. I think now you guys feel the same as me.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:15 pm

Mistral wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

There's about as much time devoted for it in JW than there is for Compy in JP3 I think, if not more (considering it's also mentioned in the Jimmy Fallon scene)

It's not in Lost World and it never physically encountered a guest, the kids or any of the staff in Jurassic World, so no, the physical creature has only been in one movie.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:18 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

See @Spinosaur4.4?  Dilophosaurus and Wu are very similar. Both amazing creatures who are misunderstood and need more screen time! Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:25 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

It's not in Lost World and it never physically encountered a guest, the kids or any of the staff in Jurassic World, so no, the physical creature has only been in one movie.

It's in TLW (in the monitor)

And as for the JW thing, it's still there, it's presence, whether it's physical or not. As well as referenced by name. So to say it's only appeared in one movie is like saying Death Star has appeared only in couple of Star Wars films, even though it's been in every single one of them in some form with the lone exception of Phantom Menace (and only-referenced in ESB by title crawl)
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:32 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

See @Spinosaur4.4?  Dilophosaurus and Wu are very similar. Both amazing creatures who are misunderstood and need more screen time! Lol

I told you guys.  Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Hoping we get a shot of the T. rex animatronic soon.

We haven't had a big T. rex robot built since TLW, so suffice to say I'm excited to see it!

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:37 pm

If we get a T.rex animatronic, I want a flood of theropod animatronics.

Baryonyx please.  Sad

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:49 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Baryonyx please.  Sad

Why is it "If we get a T. rex animatronic"?

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Baryonyx please.  Sad

Oh yes, it's almost confirmed at this point. Sorry. I'm sleepy.  Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Baryonyx please.  Sad

Not what I meant.

Simply curious as to why your want of other therapod animatronics is dependent on whether the Rex gets one?

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:18 pm

Mistral wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

And as for the JW thing, it's still there, it's presence, whether it's physical or not. As well as referenced by name. So to say it's only appeared in one movie is like saying Death Star has appeared only in couple of Star Wars films, even though it's been in every single one of them in some form with the lone exception of Phantom Menace (and only-referenced in ESB by title crawl)

But that's not comparable in any way though IMO. Death Star isn't a living thing. Is the Spino skeleton in JW on the same level as it appearing and moving around in JP3? 

I certainly don't think so at all. We are talking about actual encounters with a living organic animal.

@tyrant Lizard. I'm not saying it's impossible or anything because it's certainly not. But I wouldn't place all my bets on seeing a full on animatronic Rex quite yet. I wouldn't want another kick to the balls if we didn't get it Sad
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 11:24 pm

Troyal1 wrote:

@tyrant Lizard. I'm not saying it's impossible or anything because it's certainly not. But I wouldn't place all my bets on seeing a full on animatronic Rex quite yet. I wouldn't want another kick to the balls if we didn't get it Sad

To be perfectly honest, I'm not expecting a full body animatronic Rex, but certainly a head or head/torso animatronic I'd say is relatively likely.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:12 am

Mistral wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

Thats like saying Baryonyx is in Jurassic Park III solely because Billy mentioned it's name when trying to classify the Spinosaurus. It's not the same thing. The Dilo has physically been in one movie.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 8:40 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Baryonyx please.  Sad

Not what I meant.

Simply curious as to why your want of other therapod animatronics is dependent on whether the Rex gets one?

No they are not. But...If we do get animatronics, why not do with some new dinos too?  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:01 am

Dead2009 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

Thats like saying Baryonyx is in Jurassic Park III solely because Billy mentioned it's name when trying to classify the Spinosaurus. It's not the same thing. The Dilo has physically been in one movie.

It is up to interpretation, as it IS seen physically on screen in JW (even as hologram it's same CGI as every other dinosaur) as well as on monitor in TLW. To say it's just in one movie is simplification of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:05 am

PUT STYGIMOLOCH IN THIS LIST!!!  Cool Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:09 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

So I guess now with the latest set pix that the Reddit user was telling the truth as he confirmed Stygimoloch over 2 weeks ago. Guess that also means we will finally see Carnotaurus & Baryonyx + the return of the Spitter, YES!!! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:14 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

So I guess now with the latest set pix that the Reddit user was telling the truth as he confirmed Stygimoloch over 2 weeks ago. Guess that also means we will finally see Carnotaurus & Baryonyx + the return of the Spitter, YES!!! cheers Very Happy

Is this reaven?  Laughing  cheers

I'm loving this! I can't wait to see Baryonyx! OMG!

New dinosaurs!!! I can't hold the hype hahaha

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 7:15 pm

You know if they do have Carno there, possibly recreating the famous night scene from the second novel would be pretty diluted at this point considering they sort-of had the camouflage thing in the last one already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next