Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets

Go down 
+13
BoulderFaceplant
Sobek
dance2nite
Six-Foot Turkey
Oviraptor
JettRyu
JP_Korea
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
TheRexMan22
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
Bbrink1996
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Empty
PostSubject: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 1:09 pm

I couldn't find a thread for the Lego sets themselves, just the game so here we go.

Insider sources have provided new descriptions for the upcoming Fallen Kingdom and confirmed we're getting Carnotaurus, Stygimoloch and Indoraptor figures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJAQKhg4OFU

Also, on 4chan and Eurobricks, images for the Lego summer sets for the Han Solo movie are being leaked and it is expected that images for Avengers Infinity War and Jurassic World will follow within the next few days so we should know fairly soon what they look like.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 6:26 pm

I want the Wu set and Indoraptor.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 6:34 pm

I've read into the sets, and I'm sort of disappointed. Especially in the carnotaurus figure, if the description on Outpost is to be believed.

Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 6:41 pm

im going to wait until we get pictures before I decide to buy anything. I got a 30 dollar amazon credit so im not going to waste it.

Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 8:10 pm

I've found something to spend my Amazon card on...

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 10:02 pm

Ill only care if we get a LEGO game tie in like the last film.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07, 2018 11:27 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Ill only care if we get a LEGO game tie in like the last film.

Probably will be like Lego Indiana Jones 2 where the last movie is slapped on top of rehashed scenes from the previous movies maybe.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 2:52 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
im going to wait until we get pictures before I decide to buy anything. I got a 30 dollar amazon credit so im not going to waste it.

Same, i'm going to wait until pictures come out until I give my opinion. The Carnotaurus using the Indominus body is kinda dissapointing because it makes it greatly oversized but it is what it is.

I did find a sketch on 4chan which shows how the Lego Carnotaurus supposedly will look like. It is 4chan though so take it with a grain of salt.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bbrink1996 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Bbrink1996 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Same, i'm going to wait until pictures come out until I give my opinion. The Carnotaurus using the Indominus body is kinda dissapointing because it makes it greatly oversized but it is what it is.

I did find a sketch on 4chan which shows how the Lego Carnotaurus is supposedly what the Carnotaurus will look like. It is 4chan though so take it with a grain of salt.
Spoiler:

Yeah I've seen that sketch floating around too. Man I miss back in JW when the Chan stuff didnt immediately leak out to all the four corners of the internet...oh well. Seems people are trying harder to find information for this movie and its products

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Given how the Lego JP/JW dinosaur toys were far superior to most/if not all the Hasbro JW toys in overall quality, I can't help but wonder how they will stack up the Mattel toys.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:53 pm

An image of the Carnotaurus figure has leaked on 4chan. I'm not sure if it is allowed to post toy leaks on here though.
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 6:55 pm

I saw HD image of 'LEGO t.rex gate set' on 4chan. Lowery wear white shirt, not a JP T-shirt! Maybe he'll return??

Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:18 pm

There was a leak of the Indoraptor figure on Instagram but it was removed before I could see it and it hasn't resurfaced yet. I expect it to pop up again soon though so this could be our first good look at the Indoraptor.
Back to top Go down
JettRyu
Embryo
Embryo
JettRyu

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:22 pm

Bbrink1996 wrote:
There was a leak of the Indoraptor figure on Instagram but it was removed before I could see it and it hasn't resurfaced yet. I expect it to pop up again soon though so this could be our first good look at the Indoraptor.

The picture is up on the JP Wikia site, along with all (or most, perhaps) of the other sets. Looks pretty cool, if more than a little oversized.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:27 pm

Yeah I found the Indoraptor image again. I don't think I can post it here?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Probably not a good idea. The Indoraptor set confirms 100 percent the end of the movie, the final fight, the evil plan etc.

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:38 pm

Anything that hasnt been officially released can't be posted here just yet.

Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 1:23 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Probably not a good idea. The Indoraptor set confirms 100 percent the end of the movie, the final fight, the evil plan etc.

It's not a picture of the set though. Just a (low quality) picture of the Indoraptor and an unidentified minifigure.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 4:43 pm

Bbrink1996 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

It's not a picture of the set though. Just a (low quality) picture of the Indoraptor and an unidentified minifigure.

Spoiler:

All the sets leaked in full, including the indoraptor one, just to clear that up.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Bbrink1996 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Spoiler:

All the sets leaked in full, including the indoraptor one, just to clear that up.

The mansion set as well? I only managed to find the Indoraptor so far...
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 3:31 pm

By the looks of it, I think I can bet how Indoraptor dies...

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 9:39 am

A picture of the full mansion set leaked. I really like the brick build Triceratops skull but the mansion itself doesn't seem to have as much as interior detailing as I would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 12:17 pm

Bbrink1996 wrote:
A picture of the full mansion set leaked. I really like the brick build Triceratops skull but the mansion itself doesn't seem to have as much as interior detailing as I would have liked.

I tried to argue with the guy on reddit that he shouldn't have posted it but he gave me BS about "but I used a spoiler tag"

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 12:57 pm

There's going to be one set of Brickheadz, and a baby Blue (it's like the little brown dinosaur in the main and juniors line but painted in Blue's colors.)
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 2:02 pm

Oviraptor wrote:
There's going to be one set of Brickheadz, and a baby Blue (it's like the little brown dinosaur in the main and juniors line but painted in Blue's colors.)

Was the brick heads thing posted on 4chan?

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 2:08 pm

Not sure about 4chan but someone posted a link to a retail catalog or something on Eurobricks forums (it's been deleted). There was no picture of the Brickheadz except for the box.

Though no Jurassic World related, were also getting a Wolly Mammoth figure in the Lego City Arctic line.

Last edited by Oviraptor on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 2:16 pm

Oviraptor wrote:
Not sure about 4chan but someone posted a link to a retail catalog or something on Eurobricks forums (it's been deleted). There was no picture of the Brickheadz except for the box.

Ah okay, interesting, I checked and most Brickheadz are priced under 10 bucks or so. Might serve as an affordable Lego for people who dont want to spend 30 bucks on the whole sets, etc.

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 2:18 pm

From the look of the box, it may be a brickheadz two pack.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 2:24 pm

Oviraptor wrote:
From the look of the box, it may be a brickheadz two pack.

Ah, these usually cause 20. So I would say either Owen and Claire or Owen and Blue.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 3:20 pm

I don't think the Mansion set spoils the ending much. Unless you guys have seen potential spoilers that I haven't seen?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next