Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets

Go down 
+13
BoulderFaceplant
Sobek
dance2nite
Six-Foot Turkey
Oviraptor
JettRyu
JP_Korea
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
TheRexMan22
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
Bbrink1996
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NikoRex
Embryo
Embryo
NikoRex

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2018 3:28 am

Malcolm dissapoints me somehow. Why they didn't use the face from the Grandmaster in Thor Ragnarok? The cheekbones are to prominent on the figure. IDK, the head doesn't look like Jeff Goldblum/Ian Malcolm to me. And why is he that much tan? I know that he was in JP a bit tan, but he looks more latino now. And the hair choice is bad. I would probably give him a black version of the TLJ old Luke hairpiece that has a mullet. Claire seems to be the best figure to me. Owen's not bad. He has a dorky face, but the rest is pretty much cool. I wished, they would release the Raptor squad as babies. Not just blue. But as a small exclusive set, it's okay, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets   Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2018 2:23 am

Well dissapointed as I might be by this small set, I see it as proof they will continue with the JP lego line. Im happy at least.

Lego Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3