Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread

Go down 
+50
TheDreamMaster
IllOrfanato
Pachyrhinosaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
Gondrasia
CommanderKeller
DinoMike
JPMalcolmDilo
fallenkingdomLee
Baryonyx111
evolution_rex
Megaspino2
Viperman
HoldOntoYourButts
bammc
iuJacob
Meroune
TyrannoFan
Amadieus
Crimsonraptor
Dead2009
Bbrink1996
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
sdp
CT-1138
mosasaurus
Cbaitson
tigris115
Levine
BarrytheOnyx
dance2nite
Tyrant Lizard
baryonyx7
1morey
Rhedosaurus
FayhdrianColonist
NolaJP
Six-Foot Turkey
Dr. Wu
owenpratt
TRK/TrexKing
SmugTheFab
V.a.nublarensis
Spiegel
Megatron
Spinosaur4.4
BoulderFaceplant
Herrerasaurus
Pokesaurus
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

How excited has the first trailer footage made you?
Extremely hyped!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap62%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 36 ]
Very excited!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap17%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
Looks good!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap9%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Looks okay.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Unimpressed.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Less excited than I was before.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_lcap5%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

Back

AuthorMessage
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 10:56 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Another trailer was shown this morning, again showing Owen and Claire having a talk while imprisoned by mills.

Do you have a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXpLVs-A63s

Not this exact trailer, but the cell that Claire and Owen are in is the same room that Sickle Claw was talking about.

Also, I got a Youtube ad a few days ago with a short TV spot I have not been able to locate, and it showed Ken Wheatley pointing a rifle at Owen (same scene with Blue and Explorer 04).
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:07 am

1morey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Another trailer was shown this morning, again showing Owen and Claire having a talk while imprisoned by mills.

Do you have a link?

Not this exact trailer, but the cell that Claire and Owen are in is the same room that Sickle Claw was talking about.

Also, I got a Youtube ad a few days ago with a short TV spot I have not been able to locate, and it showed Ken Wheatley pointing a rifle at Owen (same scene with Blue and Explorer 04).

Yeah, also note what I said before about that earlier spot where Zia can be seen behind Blue's cage implying she lets her out. (And by extension lets Owen and Claire out)

Also when Blue is on the table, Zia can be heard saying "they need her for something else."

ALSO about that wheatly scene you just mentioned, like the first trailer we saw Zia she was walking away from Wheatly in the underground area.

AND in the most recent Trailer, you can see her being held by Claire as she says something to the effect of "wow Ive never seen a dinosaur in person before" like acting awed.

HOWEVER in the Jurassic Journals (like the most recent) you can see Zia like off by herself in the jungle, like her arms crossed and with like a distant look on her face.

Yeah, I think by now you guys all know im a big fan of the "Zia was Mills spy who later has a change of heart theory" (which is why she lets Claire/Owen out of the jail later. scratch

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 12:24 am

1morey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Do you have a link?

Awesome! Interesting to know that Ken is apart of that scene. I guess Owen gets crazy pissed when they shoot blue.
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 7:26 am

I don’t know if it's a new TV spot, but there was a Fallen Kingdom advert that showed a model diorama of Jurassic Park (complete with the Visitor Center, park gate and tour vehicles), Stiggy smashing through a brick wall, and Maisie exploring the laboratory and watching the footage of Owen and Baby Blue.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 8:00 pm

Sitgy is awesome, I'm glad it's being show more.

Also, Maisie is going to explore the lab and almost get herself killed. And probably think she can train Stigy.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2018 5:18 pm

I can't help but to notice that people are claiming that Owen Grady was a Navy Seal. However, that is never implied or told to the viewer. I do believe the only explanation given is that Owen was in the Navy and worked on training Dolphins.

owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 2:41 pm

Spiegel wrote:
I can't help but to notice that people are claiming that Owen Grady was a Navy Seal. However, that is never implied or told to the viewer. I do believe the only explanation given is that Owen was in the Navy and worked on training Dolphins.

Given that he was chosen to work with Raptors, I think that's entirely possible.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Physalisfresser
Hatchling
Hatchling
Physalisfresser

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 6:08 am

Spiegel wrote:

Didn't Hoskins say something like this in Jurassic World:

"Did you never think about that when we hired you from the Navy?"

I'm not sure if it was Hoskins but somebody in JW said he had ties to the navy.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 6:33 am

Physalisfresser wrote:
Spiegel wrote:

Owen said "I worked for the navy not the navajo". But I think Spiegel is saying that people assume he was a navy seal, but he may not have been a navy seal just because he was in the navy.
Back to top Go down
Physalisfresser
Hatchling
Hatchling
Physalisfresser

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:02 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Physalisfresser wrote:
Spiegel wrote:

Owen said "I worked for the navy not the navajo". But I think Spiegel is saying that people assume he was a navy seal, but he may not have been a navy seal just because he was in the navy.

Ah ok, yeah we don't know if he was a soldier that is true.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:08 pm

He does say he was in the navy and somewhere it is mentioned he was picked for his job for his work with dolphins. Its on Jurassic Park Wikia but not on Jurassic Pedia. I'm not sure how true it is though.

Owen Article on Wikia

CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 1:42 pm

I think the dolphins stuff is from the Lego game profiles, which is why it wasn't included in the Pedia article. Pedia doesn't consider the Lego games canon to the films.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 3:53 pm

So someone pointed out that Mills says “John Alfred Hammond” in his speech to Claire. Yet if you zoom in on Hammond’s portrait, the inscription reads “John Parker Hammond.” So... what’s that mean for canon?

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 7:02 am

TheDreamMaster wrote:
So someone pointed out that Mills says “John Alfred Hammond” in his speech to Claire. Yet if you zoom in on Hammond’s portrait, the inscription reads “John Parker Hammond.” So... what’s that mean for canon?

I wouldn't trust Mills. Or maybe his name is actually John Alfred Parker Hammond.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 11:10 pm

^^ Conspiracy theory: John Parker Hammond is the clone of John Alfred Hammond...or the other way around? Does it matter much?
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 6:14 pm

Anyone remember the FK Superbowl Trailer? First good look at the indoraptor I think? It seems so long ago now... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2019 6:32 pm

John "Parker" Hammond was used in Trespasser, a deleted Lost World scene, the timeline from the Masrani backdoor terminal, the image of Hammond in the Innovation Center, and now the portrait of Hammond in Lockwood's manor.

John "Alfred" Hammond was from the Jurassic Park novel, I believe, but I can't remember where that was said specifically. I'm just going off the wiki for that one.

It looks to me like Parker is supposed to be Hammond's movie canon middle name while Alfred is his novel canon middle name, and someone in the writing room for JWFK made a mistake (yet the prop department got it right).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEb77i1zKVDNUSAyk_pZ-A
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20