Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

Go down 
+44
JurassicDave
LostWorld
Raptor_Guard999
CommanderKeller
Gondrasia
jpog2
Meroune
NolaJP
SmugTheFab
Jurassic Gabo
FayhdrianColonist
owenpratt
Megatron
TRK/TrexKing
iuJacob
Saurillian
Pokesaurus
dance2nite
Troyal1
Lythronax
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Dr. Wu
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
BoulderFaceplant
TyrantGojira
mosasaurus
V.a.nublarensis
TheDreamMaster
Océane
TheRexMan22
#TRexSpinorematch
JP_Korea
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
K_Ozz92
1morey
Baryonyx111
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
Spinosaur4.4
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 9:36 am

I can't imagine a scenario where the Dilophosaurus does not feature into the plot of Fallen Kingdom or at the very least in the 6th film. It's the main (dinosaur) character in one of the truly iconic scenes of the original film and has not been seen since.

Maybe the Dilo is a big surprise for us and integral to the defeat of the Indoraptor? If Lockwood liked the Dilo enough to have it in a diorama, surely he would want one at the auction. If it pops up in the finale it will be a huge moment for diehard fans all the way down to casual movie fans who loved Jurassic Park. It almost seems like a no-brainer from a storytelling perspective.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 6:19 pm

JP_Korea wrote:
I post this on my twitter, too.
One of Korean movie magazine had a interview with J.A.Bayona recently. He said we'll see Giganotosaurus and Kritosaurus in the FK.
I send a message to magazine that this is true.
What a shocking!

Hopefully we see them on Sorna.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 7:45 pm

Wait, link to the korean movie magazine?

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 9:50 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Wait, link to the korean movie magazine?

Yeah, I’m completely lost here too lol.
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 7:11 am

https://twitter.com/jurassicpark199/status/940893155330682881
For who didn't see my twitter account.

mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 4:47 pm

That would be awesome if they were in the movie!!
Back to top Go down
JurassicDave
Embryo
Embryo
JurassicDave

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 2:16 pm

I just rewatched the trailer and during the scene where we see the dinos running off the cliff (1:56) If you look directly above the Apatosaurus on the left you can see what look to be a carnivore running. I thought it could be a Galli but the gait and size seem to be off.
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17, 2017 11:05 pm

JurassicDave wrote:
I just rewatched the trailer and during the scene where we see the dinos running off the cliff (1:56) If you look directly above the Apatosaurus on the left you can see what look to be a carnivore running. I thought it could be a Galli but the gait and size seem to be off.

Looks like a carno to me.
Back to top Go down
CommanderKeller
Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 12:52 pm

I think he is talking about this:
 https://twitter.com/SickTriceratopz/status/940069825438560256
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20, 2017 10:34 pm

CommanderKeller wrote:
Some say it's a Suchomimus.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 6:38 pm

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
CommanderKeller wrote:

Suchomimus might actually be a larger African species of Baryonyx.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
V.a.nublarensis wrote:
CommanderKeller wrote:

In the JP universe, I think it's now established that they're not. It's like a reverse Velociraptor/Deinonychus.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 7:26 pm

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
V.a.nublarensis wrote:
CommanderKeller wrote:

In the JP universe, I think it's now established that they're not. It's like a reverse Velociraptor/Deinonychus.

So we might get 2 dinosaurs that although in real life are probably the same, in the JP verse are totally different? Suspect confused

They really have given up on even basic paleo accuracy starting with the JP3 Spino. I'm all for keeping old, established dinosaurs as is, but other then the Carnotaurus, the Sinoceratops (at least that's what we think it is, so far), and maybe the Allosaurus (again, that's what we think it is) they don't care anymore.

I'm really trying very hard not to be a paleo-snob, but I can only withstand so much.

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 7:30 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

So we might get 2 dinosaurs that although in real life are probably the same, in the JP verse are totally different? Suspect confused

They really have given up on even basic paleo accuracy starting with the JP3 Spino. I'm all for keeping old, established dinosaurs as is, but other then the Carnotaurus, the Sinoceratops (at least that's what we think it is, so far), and maybe the Allosaurus (again, that's what we think it is) they don't care anymore.

I'm really trying very hard not to be a paleo-snob, but I can only withstand so much.
To be fair, they've been different in the JP-verse since, what, the third movie? If they continue with the Raptors, of course they'd continue with this.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 7:40 pm

V.a.nublarensis wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

To be fair, they've been different in the JP-verse since, what, the third movie? If they continue with the Raptors, of course they'd continue with this.

But they could have at least given us reasons why the raptors in JP3 looked so different. It would be one thing if they had different colorations a la The Lost World or even JW. But to just not explain things? Sorry, but that's just lazy. And I'm one of the people who actually still likes the 'new' JP3 raptor designs.

Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

But they could have at least given us reasons why the raptors in JP3 looked so different. It would be one thing if they had different colorations a la The Lost World or even JW. But to just not explain things? Sorry, but that's just lazy. And I'm one of the people who actually still likes the 'new' JP3 raptor designs.
Yeah, they really could've. But that's a JP3 problem, not a Fallen Kingdom one. FK does have its own set of issues that need to be explained in the movie, but it's not about 2 dinosaurs being the same or not.
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 6:33 pm

CommanderKeller wrote:

I think it could be an Elaphrosaurus.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Dino chart has emerged on Twitter. I’m not posting it here because I think it could be a legit leak. And I saw some other stuff circulating that I can’t talk about but.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 12:22 am

I think that Dino chart may be a fake, the size proportions look out of whack comparing the Dinos to the human, also the Indoraptor head looks bizarre, nothing like what was teased in the BTS scenes video! scratch
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 23, 2017 1:21 am

As posted in the General Talk thread. Any images or links to the leak will be deleted and the person warned for posting them. Thanks guys.

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2018 8:42 pm

On a leaked toy image there is a Dimorphodon figure, plus an unknown creature!
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 9:44 am

mosasaurus wrote:
On a leaked toy image there is a Dimorphodon figure, plus an unknown creature!

I knew we'll see Dimorphodon in the film. You can find it in the trailer. But, unknown creature? Interesting! Can you send me a pic as a PM?

mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Sorry, it’s just another Raptor!
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 4:39 am

I wonder if in the movie we will see more raptors than just Blue.
Back to top Go down
JettRyu
Embryo
Embryo
JettRyu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Well there's always that one trademarked name (not mentioning the name for fear of incurring the mods' wrath), but it would be a nice twist if there were raptors surviving wild on Nublar between the events of the cleanup and Jurassic World. Or perhaps Wu was making more and raising them elsewhere.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 4:12 pm

dance2nite wrote:
I think that Dino chart may be a fake, the size proportions look out of whack comparing the Dinos to the human, also the Indoraptor head looks bizarre, nothing like what was teased in the BTS scenes video! scratch

It is real, but there might be additional dinosaurs making cameos as well, but no Dimorphodons or Dilos though.
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Sobek wrote:
It is real, but there might be additional dinosaurs making cameos as well, but no Dimorphodons or Dilos though.

I was expecting Dilophosaurus not to appear, but really? No Dimorphodons at all, not even one? Why would they get rid of it?
Back to top Go down
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 1:15 pm

No Dimorphodons? I was hoping they would appear since they have two toys in the upcoming toyline. I’m hoping a Parasaurolophus appears. An Edmontosaurus would be neat also to return.
Back to top Go down
Sobek
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Universal might include another dinosaur that is not on that list thanks to its online popularity, but AFAIK no dimorphodons (which is lame). Parasaurolophus might have a cameo as well.
Back to top Go down
iannmalcolmgrant
Embryo
Embryo
iannmalcolmgrant

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 7:44 pm

I hope the Giganotosaurus appears in Jurassic Park 6

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next