Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

Go down 
+44
JurassicDave
LostWorld
Raptor_Guard999
CommanderKeller
Gondrasia
jpog2
Meroune
NolaJP
SmugTheFab
Jurassic Gabo
FayhdrianColonist
owenpratt
Megatron
TRK/TrexKing
iuJacob
Saurillian
Pokesaurus
dance2nite
Troyal1
Lythronax
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Dr. Wu
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
BoulderFaceplant
TyrantGojira
mosasaurus
V.a.nublarensis
TheDreamMaster
Océane
TheRexMan22
#TRexSpinorematch
JP_Korea
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
K_Ozz92
1morey
Baryonyx111
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
Spinosaur4.4
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Will Rexy be the only T Rex in the movie?

As the film so far doesnt seem to be on Sorna, it appears that the menagarie this time is -almost' confined to Nublar, which means only one Rex.

That´s sad...Many more fans than people think wanted to see the T Rex family from The Lost World.

I think by this time honestly JW2 is setting the series up where they dont go to the islands anymore after this one.

According to all leaks/spoilers this film is like TLW 2.0 and the order is Mainland>Nublar>Mainland.

That's a shame since I wanted to see Sorna at least one more time. I still can't help but think that Universal learned the wrong lessons as a result from the GA originally being split on the TLW and not liking (even to this day) JP3.

This, so much this.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 7:00 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

As the film so far doesnt seem to be on Sorna, it appears that the menagarie this time is -almost' confined to Nublar, which means only one Rex.

That´s sad...Many more fans than people think wanted to see the T Rex family from The Lost World.

I think by this time honestly JW2 is setting the series up where they dont go to the islands anymore after this one.

According to all leaks/spoilers this film is like TLW 2.0 and the order is Mainland>Nublar>Mainland.

That's a shame since I wanted to see Sorna at least one more time. I still can't help but think that Universal learned the wrong lessons as a result from the GA originally being split on the TLW and not liking (even to this day) JP3.

This, so much this.

Not only that, but two other islands, Isla Matanceros and Isla Muerta, are big enough to support a respectable dinosaur population as well.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:52 am

Still no news on any other T Rex appearing in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom other than Rexy?

I love Rexy don´t get me wrong but considering that she is old and has been through such a brutal fight...It would also be nice to see another T Rex getting some action. But was it ever confirmed that Rexy was the only T Rex in Nublar right now?

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 9:44 am

On the JW viral site map (the same one that teases Mt. Sibo) the description for T. rex Kingdom says it's big enough for an adult and a young animal but that's it.

Personally I'd like to see an end to character dinosaurs like that, but if they're only taking dinosaurs off of Nublar and there's only one T. rex...
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 11:19 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

That's why I'm all for spin off movies. More universe to explore.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 12:20 pm

Pachyrhinosaurus wrote:
On the JW viral site map (the same one that teases Mt. Sibo) the description for T. rex Kingdom says it's big enough for an adult and a young animal but that's it.

Personally I'd like to see an end to character dinosaurs like that, but if they're only taking dinosaurs off of Nublar and there's only one T. rex...

I feel the opposite way, I want the TLW Rex family back because we have an emotional attachment to them.

Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 12:50 pm

The JWFK JPOG mod has a picture of the Rexy animatronic in the thread just so you know.
https://jurassicmainframe.forumotion.com/t1060-jw-fallenkingdom-jpog-modpack

Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 3:42 pm

I'll only say this, unpopular opinion but:

Buck the male rex from TLW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rexy

Specially now that she's old, I rather have another T.rex than her. But hey, fanservices all the way.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:15 pm

Océane wrote:
The JWFK JPOG mod has a picture of the Rexy animatronic in the thread just so you know.

Yeah...that's what I saw

Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Océane wrote:

It's beautiful <3

The detail on the head is truly spectacular.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Lythronax
Veteran
Veteran
Lythronax

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Not the biggest fan of the fact she was leaked, but she looks incredible. That's a full body animatronic excluding legs I'm assuming?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Lythronax wrote:
Not the biggest fan of the fact she was leaked, but she looks incredible. That's a full body animatronic excluding legs I'm assuming?

I've seen a slightly different photo of the same puppet, and it is a full body puppet.

The detail on the back half of it does seem to be a bit lacking, telling me that they'll still be using CGI for full body shots, which is to be expected.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm

Seriously, that Rexy animatronic/puppet is beautiful, they did a great job at retaining fidelity to her appearance in JW with the colouration, scars and shrunken down eyes. But it does kinda drive home how much she has changed from her youthful days in the first film. Also, the smile on the young man next to her is pretty infectious, I know I'd be grinning from ear to ear if I ever got the chance to stand next to any dino animatronic, not just Rexy!

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 7:50 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Océane wrote:

It's beautiful <3

The detail on the head is truly spectacular.
I don't share that opinion but anyway.

It's strange and off.

They need to CGI fix those puppets.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:03 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Seriously, that Rexy animatronic/puppet is beautiful, they did a great job at retaining fidelity to her appearance in JW with the colouration, scars and shrunken down eyes. But it does kinda drive home how much she has changed from her youthful days in the first film. Also, the smile on the young man next to her is pretty infectious, I know I'd be grinning from ear to ear if I ever got the chance to stand next to any dino animatronic, not just Rexy!

I'm glad that there isn't much a discrepancy between the practical version of her and the CGI version. Should make the effects seem that much more seemless this time around.

Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 8:11 pm

JP_Korea wrote:
Océane wrote:

Yeah...that's what I saw

I've actually got an almost full body shot of that Rex puppet, different from that picture. I'm not going to post due to not sur eif it falls into the leak territory or not, but I'll give a link to anyone who PMs me.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 1:07 am

Océane wrote:
She looks spectacular in that picture. Fills me with huge hope that she'll come a long way from her CGI in JW.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 2:08 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I'll only say this, unpopular opinion but:

Buck the male rex from TLW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rexy

Specially now that she's old, I rather have another T.rex than her. But hey, fanservices all the way.

Buck is also my favorite Rex.

But it seems that we are only getting Rexy for this sequel not because of just fanservice for the sake of fanservice. But because Universal seems to really believe the myth that everyobody hates The Lost World and people only like the original Jurassic Park. That´s why they avoid anything TLW related.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:13 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

But it seems that we are only getting Rexy for this sequel not because of just fanservice for the sake of fanservice. But because Universal seems to really believe the myth that everyobody hates The Lost World and people only like the original Jurassic Park. That´s why they avoid anything TLW related.

I think that's a bit of a regal stretch there, I don't think Universal is either that delusional or that paranoid to think the survival of this franchise is tied to the survival/depiction of one particular T. rex. Plus, the fact that Malcolm is back at all, in addition to Trevorrow and Bayona reading up on the two Crichton novels, does suggest to me that they will allude to Sorna in some capacity. Not a whole not, but then again they don't need to - just focus on the story at hand. Lastly, until it's established that there are other (smaller and younger) T. rexes on Isla Nublar, then Rexy is the only logical T. rex we should expect to see in the film.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 6:01 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

I think that's a bit of a regal stretch there, I don't think Universal is either that delusional or that paranoid to think the survival of this franchise is tied to the survival/depiction of one particular T. rex. Plus, the fact that Malcolm is back at all, in addition to Trevorrow and Bayona reading up on the two Crichton novels, does suggest to me that they will allude to Sorna in some capacity. Not a whole not, but then again they don't need to - just focus on the story at hand. Lastly, until it's established that there are other (smaller and younger) T. rexes on Isla Nublar, then Rexy is the only logical T. rex we should expect to see in the film.

I never said that the survival of the franchise depends on the survival of Rexy. What I was trying to say is that they tend to milk a lot on the nostalgia of elements of only the first Jurassic Park movie because the internet keeps repeating that the original JP is the only one that everybody loves. So it is understandable that they push for more nostalgic elements of the first.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 6:34 pm

I'm going to be straight up, I hate the puppets as they are. But obviously they built them for a reason, so I'm assuming they will look spectacular mixed with CGI. 

Bayona actually had a practical tree upper torso for a monster calls and you could tell it really paid off.
Back to top Go down
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:09 pm

I hope the Dilo, Baryonyx, and Carno make it into the movie! That would satisfy me!
Back to top Go down
TyrantGojira
Embryo
Embryo
TyrantGojira

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:49 pm

I'm really impressed by the creature roster here. All we need now is Compsognathus, Quetzalcoatlus, Elasmosaurus, Iguanodon, Therizinosaurs, and the return of Spinosaurus..... that's what I want at least. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 5:54 pm

Hmmm that rex puppet kinda looks strange.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Wouldn't mind seeing that full body rex
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 6:25 am

The T. Rex looks weird to me. Why is it so brown, and why does it's texture look so rough? At least from that very blurry photo, it hardly even looks like a JP Rex anymore...
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 2:08 pm

Looks fine to me. Her skin is rough, because, well, it always has been.
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 RexHead1-1024x678

Everything seems right to me. Pebbly skin, right eye color, scars all in the right place. I mean, sure, her color isn't as vibrant as JP, but she's not exactly a spring chicken anymore. Though, we may be talking about different pictures. The picture I've got isn't blurry in the least.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 3:35 pm

TyrantGojira wrote:
I'm really impressed by the creature roster here. All we need now is Compsognathus, Quetzalcoatlus,  Elasmosaurus, Iguanodon, Therizinosaurs, and the return of Spinosaurus..... that's what I want at least. Lol.

I've been saying that the only possible way that we'll ever see the JP3 Spino, not to mention see modern accurate Spinos, is if the JP3 Spino gets ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid. It just looks far too different then the real thing. All the other JP dinos still have the basic fundamental shapes of the real-life counterparts.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 03, 2017 4:19 pm

CT-1138 wrote:

Everything seems right to me. Pebbly skin, right eye color, scars all in the right place. I mean, sure, her color isn't as vibrant as JP, but she's not exactly a spring chicken anymore. Though, we may be talking about different pictures. The picture I've got isn't blurry in the least.

What's also important to note is that, in the leaked images, her eye is only partially open (which I imagine is the default/rest position of the eyes on the puppet). It's an unnatural position for her eye to be in, which is why it might look a bit off to some.

Other than that, I really don't see what issues people have with it. The images of the Rex prop have finally made their way onto Twitter, and a few people are shitting on them.

It looks like a T. rex to me. Can someone please explain to me why they think it looks bad, because I really don't understand.

Details would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 2:15 am

Is the trex an actual animatronic tho? i was under the impression that it was just puppet for stand in work(cgi enhancement/replacement) or distance shots like all the other caged dinos that we have been seeing. I feel like the real we haven't seen an actual animatronic leak yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next