Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

Go down 
+44
JurassicDave
LostWorld
Raptor_Guard999
CommanderKeller
Gondrasia
jpog2
Meroune
NolaJP
SmugTheFab
Jurassic Gabo
FayhdrianColonist
owenpratt
Megatron
TRK/TrexKing
iuJacob
Saurillian
Pokesaurus
dance2nite
Troyal1
Lythronax
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Dr. Wu
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
BoulderFaceplant
TyrantGojira
mosasaurus
V.a.nublarensis
TheDreamMaster
Océane
TheRexMan22
#TRexSpinorematch
JP_Korea
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
K_Ozz92
1morey
Baryonyx111
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
Spinosaur4.4
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lythronax
Veteran
Veteran
Lythronax

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:42 am

It's almost certainly Allosaurus, probably based on the 'Big Al' or "A. atrox" specimen.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Omg I just noticed that it isn't shrinkwrapped, it's a miracle
Back to top Go down
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:55 am

Hopefully we get to see the Allosaurus more!! And did anybody else see a Dimorphodon? I must know if it's in this movie!!
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 12:10 pm

mosasaurus wrote:
Hopefully we get to see the Allosaurus more!! And did anybody else see a Dimorphodon? I must know if it's in this movie!!

I saw it! I alreay said! Check out 1 min 46 sec. Left of Apatosaurus

Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 12:16 pm

It’s absolutely fantastic to see so many different types of dinosaurs for this film! But what’s this dinosaur?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Gondrasia wrote:
It’s absolutely fantastic to see so many different types of dinosaurs for this film! But what’s this dinosaur?
Spoiler:

Looks like an Ankylosaurus that's been burnt to a crisp. D:

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Lythronax wrote:
It's almost certainly Allosaurus, probably based on the 'Big Al' or "A. atrox" specimen.

Spoiler:

How did you get such high quality frame from the trailer?

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 4:48 pm

Lythronax wrote:

Spoiler:

If it is an Allosaurus, then were did it come from? Universal can explain away the Baryonyx as being part of the recent park that we never saw, but not with this or the Carnotaurus, the Compys, and/or the Syracosaurus.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 4:55 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Lythronax wrote:

Spoiler:

If it is an Allosaurus, then were did it come from? Universal can explain away the Baryonyx as being part of the recent park that we never saw, but not with this or the Carnotaurus, the Compys, and/or the Syracosaurus.

Actually they can, strangely it was one of the species listed in the Holoscape.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 4:59 pm

I have my money on it being a Metri. I cannot see why they would bring in the "Jurassic Era t-rex" (Forgive the generalisation).

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 5:03 pm

Gondrasia wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Lythronax wrote:

Spoiler:

Actually they can, strangely it was one of the species listed in the Holoscape.
Spoiler:

Well then, it gives me another set of questions. Where was the Spinosaurus in JW? We sure know it wasn't the same as the one we saw in JP3. Was it the little brother of the JP3 Spino or something? Did Rexy kill it before the park opened?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 pm

TRK wrote:
I have my money on it being a Metri. I cannot see why they would bring in the "Jurassic Era t-rex" (Forgive the generalisation).

I just feel like Metri is too vague of a dinosaur to be our mystery-o-saur. I'm betting on Allosaurus, since it was actually listed in the holoscape...also I just love Allosaurus.

Back to top Go down
Meroune
Embryo
Embryo
Meroune

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:56 pm

There was an instagram trailer that mentioned the mosasaur. Curious how it'll play in
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:54 pm

Mosasaurus and Stigymoloch now 100% confirmed. These behind the scenes videos are getting me super hyped!

Man I can't wait to see this film!

Last edited by Dr. Wu on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CommanderKeller
Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:58 pm

According to vertebrate paleontologist Thomas R. Holtz, Jr., the name Metriacanthosaurus on the park map and embryo coolers probably meant to refer to Yangchuanosaurus (which was then classified as a species of the Metriacanthosaurus genus).

So we have a JP Metri,and at the same time an asian Allosaurus Smile
Spoiler:

Gondrasia wrote:
Spoiler:

It looks like some kind of Nodosaurid to me

Rhedosaurus wrote:
If it is an Allosaurus, then were did it come from? Universal can explain away the Baryonyx as being part of the recent park that we never saw, but not with this or the Carnotaurus, the Compys, and/or the Styracosaurus.

The Compys,like the Brachiosaur maybe are survivors of the first park on the restricted area,also i think is a Sinoceratops:
Spoiler:

https://www.instagram.com/jurassicpark_raptors/
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:28 am

I was kind of hoping it's a GM agathaumas. But then sinoceratops is my least favorite ceratopsid.
Back to top Go down
Raptor_Guard999
Embryo
Embryo
Raptor_Guard999

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 2:43 am

I think that mystery dinosaur is a Metricanthosaurus. Mostly because it looks to small to be an Allosaurus. You see it next to a Gallimimus at 1:49. And also it has been confirmed to exist in the franchise since the first film so it is about time it got an on screen appearance.
Back to top Go down
LostWorld
Hatchling
Hatchling
LostWorld

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 9:23 am

Styracosaurus* and Carnotaurus being confirmed and finally making their film series debuts is perhaps my favorite thing to come out of all of this so far. Carnotaurus is one of the animals that could've worked very well in The Lost World when the two groups were treking through the forest (if the film had only spent more time in there), but here we have it! And it appears that there may be at least two involved in FK. I wonder if there will be an explanation about how some of these species found their way to Nublar... ?

*Not sure in what capacity

Compy making its film return is also a highlight for me. Baryonyx looks lethal. Good to see the variety represented so far. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:35 am

Gondrasia wrote:
Spoiler:

People were saying Euplocephalus because it doesn't has the club tail.

That ceratopsian is not a Styracosaurus, not even close to one. It was supposed to be a Pachyrhinosaurus but they changed it, my bet is Sinoceratops.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
CommanderKeller
Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:39 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

It was supposed to be a Pachyrhinosaurus but they changed it.

Source of this?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:20 pm

CommanderKeller wrote:
According to vertebrate paleontologist Thomas R. Holtz, Jr., the name Metriacanthosaurus on the park map and embryo coolers probably meant to refer to Yangchuanosaurus (which was then classified as a species of the Metriacanthosaurus genus).

Spoiler:

Gondrasia wrote:
Spoiler:

Rhedosaurus wrote:
If it is an Allosaurus, then were did it come from? Universal can explain away the Baryonyx as being part of the recent park that we never saw, but not with this or the Carnotaurus, the Compys, and/or the Styracosaurus.

The Compys,like the Brachiosaur maybe are survivors of the first park on the restricted area,also i think is a Sinoceratops:
Spoiler:

But Compy's weren't in the first movie. They were in the first 2 sequels. And I don't recall Yangchuanosaurus being in JW at all nor the Sinoceratops.

How many new dinosaurs can Universal fit in to this movie and say that they were conveniently in the restricted zone or that we just never saw them? They can get away with the Brachiosaurus and the Baryonyx, but I don't think they can with all the others. Besides, Nublar is just too small to support such a large dinosaur population of so many species. It makes no sense. If this on Sorna, then I would buy all this. I would also buy it if this was on either Isla Matanceros or Isla Muerta since both islands not seen in the movie franchise and are much larger then Nublar.  

I get that this is part of a movie franchise, but one can only suspend belief for so long when it comes to canon. Even more so when you do things as you go along.

If they failed in trying to ret-con the one JW Spino skeleton as that of the JP3 Spino, then why should we believe that all these new dinosaurs that we haven't seen before were just not seen in JW?

Does Universal really think that the fanbase is this stupid?

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:22 pm

CommanderKeller wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

It was supposed to be a Pachyrhinosaurus but they changed it.

Source of this?

Can't tell you but that's what I've heard.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Well then, it gives me another set of questions. Where was the Spinosaurus in JW? We sure know it wasn't the same as the one we saw in JP3. Was it the little brother of the JP3 Spino or something? Did Rexy kill it before the park opened?

Yeah the Holoscape does create some unusual problems. It provides both answers and questions to the fauna of Jurassic World; answers such as “what were the 20 herbivores in the park”, and questions such as “where were Deinonychus and Spinosaurus kept in the park”, “were they on the island at all?”

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
People were saying Euplocephalus because it doesn't has the club tail.

That ceratopsian is not a Styracosaurus, not even close to one. It was supposed to be a Pachyrhinosaurus but they changed it, my bet is Sinoceratops.

Could it be possibly Hoplitosaurus? The skull does appear to be similar to be similar to a nodosaurid, and it was listed in the Holoscape.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Gondrasia wrote:
Could it be possibly Hoplitosaurus? The skull does appear to be similar to be similar to a nodosaurid, and it was listed in the Holoscape.
Spoiler:

I think that's probably our best bet.

Back to top Go down
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 2:46 pm

I would be very happy to see a live Hoplitosaurus in the movie!!
Back to top Go down
iuJacob
Embryo
Embryo
iuJacob

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 7:39 pm

I can take post the link because of the 7 day rule,

But here's an interview where they directly ask Bayona about the Dilophosaurus.

What do you guys make of this?

Quote :
Will we see the return of some old dinosaurs as well as new ones? I’m holding out for a return of the dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park…

[He smiles] In terms of the number of dinosaurs, it’s massive. It’s not just a question of the quantity but the variety of them. You have all the big dinosaurs you love from the other films - the triceratops, T-rex, velociraptors but you have new ones - the baryonyx you see in front of Claire [Bryce Dallas howard]. I don’t want to spoil any of the surprises but you’ll have new dinsoaurs.

Interview is found on independent.co.uk.

Regarding Neomorph, when I went back and read his post regarding the bias against the Dilophosaurus,
he also said Carnotaurus and Baryonx MIGHT appear. So perhaps that earlier Reddit list came from
A more credible source as compared to Neomorph??
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 8:33 pm

iuJacob wrote:

Quote :
Will we see the return of some old dinosaurs as well as new ones? I’m holding out for a return of the dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park…

[He smiles] In terms of the number of dinosaurs, it’s massive. It’s not just a question of the quantity but the variety of them. You have all the big dinosaurs you love from the other films - the triceratops, T-rex, velociraptors but you have new ones - the baryonyx you see in front of Claire [Bryce Dallas howard]. I don’t want to spoil any of the surprises but you’ll have new dinsoaurs.

Regarding Neomorph, when I went back and read his post regarding the bias against the Dilophosaurus,
he also said Carnotaurus and Baryonx MIGHT appear. So perhaps that earlier Reddit list came from

It's either one of two things.

1. The Reddit user saw the Dilophosuaurus statue that is supposed to be in the movie thought that it was a model for an animatronic.

2. Neomorph posted what he did before seeing a Dilophosaurus animatronic.

In any case, I honestly don't believe either person is lying about the Dilophosaurus.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 11:49 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
iuJacob wrote:

Quote :

It's either one of two things.

1. The Reddit user saw the Dilophosuaurus statue that is supposed to be in the movie thought that it was a model for an animatronic.

2. Neomorph posted what he did before seeing a Dilophosaurus animatronic.

In any case, I honestly don't believe either person is lying about the Dilophosaurus.

Absolutely. Unfortunately I really think it’s the statue. Neomorph could have the seen the statue pic and and said not to expect it(assuming it doesn’t appear).
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 6:45 am

In this film keeps the Telltale game canon (it had a volcano Mount Sibo) then that explains the Compys on Nublar.

Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
CommanderKeller wrote:

Spoiler:

Gondrasia wrote:
Spoiler:

Rhedosaurus wrote:

Spoiler:

But Compy's weren't in the first movie. They were in the first 2 sequels. And I don't recall Yangchuanosaurus being in JW at all nor the Sinoceratops.

How many new dinosaurs can Universal fit in to this movie and say that they were conveniently in the restricted zone or that we just never saw them? They can get away with the Brachiosaurus and the Baryonyx, but I don't think they can with all the others. Besides, Nublar is just too small to support such a large dinosaur population of so many species. It makes no sense. If this on Sorna, then I would buy all this. I would also buy it if this was on either Isla Matanceros or Isla Muerta since both islands not seen in the movie franchise and are much larger then Nublar.  

I get that this is part of a movie franchise, but one can only suspend belief for so long when it comes to canon. Even more so when you do things as you go along.

If they failed in trying to ret-con the one JW Spino skeleton as that of the JP3 Spino, then why should we believe that all these new dinosaurs that we haven't seen before were just not seen in JW?

Does Universal really think that the fanbase is this stupid?

Metriacanthosaurus is in JW,maybe they used the same DNA stock of JP and still made Yangchuanosarus calling it Metri.

Besides that I agree with you, it's something that bothers me since I saw the trailer for the first time, where all these new species come from? I'm glad to see new dinosaurs, but with a good explanation.

Also the fact that Brachiosaurus still lives on the island makes me wonder if any other JP species  still survives in the jungle...

iuJacob wrote:

Quote :

¿Where are the Parasaurolophus? they fit perfectly in the stampede scene,and they are loved,also i would like to see Edmontosaurus too.

Bayona also mentions Velociraptors,not singular but plural,maybe Blue is not alone...
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 5:47 am

I post this on my twitter, too.
One of Korean movie magazine had a interview with J.A.Bayona recently. He said we'll see Giganotosaurus and Kritosaurus in the FK.
I send a message to magazine that this is true.
What a shocking!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next