Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

Go down 
+44
JurassicDave
LostWorld
Raptor_Guard999
CommanderKeller
Gondrasia
jpog2
Meroune
NolaJP
SmugTheFab
Jurassic Gabo
FayhdrianColonist
owenpratt
Megatron
TRK/TrexKing
iuJacob
Saurillian
Pokesaurus
dance2nite
Troyal1
Lythronax
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Dr. Wu
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
BoulderFaceplant
TyrantGojira
mosasaurus
V.a.nublarensis
TheDreamMaster
Océane
TheRexMan22
#TRexSpinorematch
JP_Korea
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
K_Ozz92
1morey
Baryonyx111
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
Spinosaur4.4
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Maybe Carnotaur isn't even on Nublar, but at the auction. Evil Plan

mosasaurus wrote:
So maybe the mystery dinosaur isn't squished by the stego? That's actually cool, maybe it has more screen time.

Turns out we were speculating what the dinosaur was before we'd even seen it. Razz

Back to top Go down
Megatron
Embryo
Embryo
Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
My only question is this: Where did the Carnotaurus come from? I have to say Sorna. Nublar just seems to be too small to house so many predators.

Maybe it was created by Wu at Lockwood Manor?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 7:04 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
Maybe Carnotaur isn't even on Nublar, but at the auction. Evil Plan

mosasaurus wrote:
So maybe the mystery dinosaur isn't squished by the stego? That's actually cool, maybe it has more screen time.

Turns out we were speculating what the dinosaur was before we'd even seen it. Razz

What if they already got some animals from Sorna but panic at the thought of the volcano so they push for a Nublar rescue.
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 7:08 pm

The Carnotaurus could've been poached years before.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 7:46 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I told y'all it wasn't a log!!!!!

https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/status/937869557716406272
I promise, it's a log. Check the frame by frame:

Spoiler:
I knew it! maybe now this debate could be put to rest.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Well, no, because it's not a log.

Interesting that after I identified the dinosaur in this teaser, another teaser came out showing a green, medium sized therapod running with the stampede...you know, exactly what I had identified?

Watch it again. It's not a log. The section of the log being referred to completely disintegrates when the Stego hits it.

Also, you'll notice that it changes shape. Log's don't move like that.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Never in a million years did I think we'd actually get Carnotaurus in the JP films. I had assumed once Indominus was revealed that it wouldn't happen since Indominus kind of stole Carnotaurus' abilities. I'm happy to be wrong, though.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 8:27 pm

Yeah, the Carno is certainly a nice surprise.

Now for the $64,000 question.....Can it camouflage?

Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Well, no, because it's not a log.

Interesting that after I identified the dinosaur in this teaser, another teaser came out showing a green, medium sized therapod running with the stampede...you know, exactly what I had identified?

Watch it again. It's not a log. The section of the log being referred to completely disintegrates when the Stego hits it.

Also, you'll notice that it changes shape. Log's don't move like that.

Ok, I'm officially split.

The thing looks like it has two "heads" and it's also the same color as the rest of the log.

But at the same time, it's also the same color as the previously spotted carnivore, and it seems to bend, but that could just be an illusion.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 8:49 pm

I think the Carno will probably be a blink and you’ll miss it quick appearance at the most unfortunately. But hey I’ve been wrong about almost everything so far so let’s take that as good energy. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 9:10 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
I think the Carno will probably be a blink and you’ll miss it quick appearance at the most unfortunately. But hey I’ve been wrong about almost everything so far so let’s take that as good energy. Very Happy Very Happy

Well, you're probably right in this one imo. With this film being so jammed with stuff, It's hard to see it getting a really significant role.

Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Troyal1 wrote:

I think Carno is probably going to be being auctioned off at the auction, and maybe it'll get out near the end to wreak a bit of havoc. [Hopefully... >Smile]

Back to top Go down
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 9:23 pm

The Carno wreaking havoc at the auction would be awesome to see!! Maybe it partakes in a camouflage battle with the Indoraptor and wins!! :p
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 9:29 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Imagine if it got out into the open and wasn't recaptured. Now that would be a sight to see.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 9:53 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Imagine if it got out into the open and wasn't recaptured. Now that would be a sight to see.

Well, technically...if it could camouflage, it would be a sight to not see. Razz

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Lucy seems to like the T. Rex.

https://imgur.com/a/dVHmV

Foreshadowing to a scene with the both of them?

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Good theory! We already see her with Owen at the end sneaking around, she probably will come to realize that Lockwood is not a good man.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 10:05 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Well, technically...if it could camouflage, it would be a sight to not see. Razz

Unless it's eating people. Razz

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Good theory! We already see her with Owen at the end sneaking around, she probably will come to realize that Lockwood is not a good man.

I should have put this in one of the other threads. I'm getting them all mixed up now xD

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

I should have put this in one of the other threads. I'm getting them all mixed up now xD
I know! It’s gonna be more fun tomorrow when the trailer drops, yet we already have a thread discussing the other 5 teasers already out XD. It doesn’t bother me though I’m really enjoying the community feeling so alive again. Malcolm would approve of all this chaos for sure.

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 12:50 am

The carno having a tiny appearance seems likely but if we do have a mainland plot next time then i could see them getting more of an active role.
Back to top Go down
iuJacob
Embryo
Embryo
iuJacob

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 4:13 am

If there is no Dilophosaurus in this film I'm going to be very, very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Meroune
Embryo
Embryo
Meroune

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 8:51 pm

We can add brachiosaurus now
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Meroune wrote:
We can add brachiosaurus now

You bet we can! cheers

I wonder if we see any males, which in JP3, are grey with dark green stripes and the nostril region being dark red. That alone would ensure that the first 2 sequels-the Isla Sorna movies-are still canon.

Back to top Go down
Meroune
Embryo
Embryo
Meroune

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Also either metricanthosaurus or allosaurus
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:25 pm

I think it's a Metriacanthosaurus.
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Looks like an allosaurus to me.

Also the ceratopsid that's in the underwater scene does not look like a triceratops.

Also updating the first post with in-film pictures.
Back to top Go down
jpog2
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:21 am

Suchomimus ??
Back to top Go down
jpog2
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 7:23 am

should ask to collin trevorrow on twitter because he confirmed the baryonix on the tunnel when someone tells him
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 10:45 am

Dimorphodon. I saw it on trailer.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next