Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List

Go down 
+44
JurassicDave
LostWorld
Raptor_Guard999
CommanderKeller
Gondrasia
jpog2
Meroune
NolaJP
SmugTheFab
Jurassic Gabo
FayhdrianColonist
owenpratt
Megatron
TRK/TrexKing
iuJacob
Saurillian
Pokesaurus
dance2nite
Troyal1
Lythronax
Rhedosaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Dr. Wu
Herrerasaurus
CT-1138
BoulderFaceplant
TyrantGojira
mosasaurus
V.a.nublarensis
TheDreamMaster
Océane
TheRexMan22
#TRexSpinorematch
JP_Korea
Six-Foot Turkey
Pachyrhinosaurus
K_Ozz92
1morey
Baryonyx111
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
Spinosaur4.4
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 3:04 am

Apparently this leak is a slow moving puppet to be seen in the cage only & there is an up standing full body Rex aninatronic like they used in JP we haven't seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 3:38 am

dance2nite wrote:
Apparently this leak is a slow moving puppet to be seen in the cage only & there is an up standing full body Rex aninatronic like they used in JP we haven't seen yet.
If this is true then that makes sense. Excited to see what the real animatronics look like.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 10:48 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
CT-1138 wrote:

Everything seems right to me. Pebbly skin, right eye color, scars all in the right place. I mean, sure, her color isn't as vibrant as JP, but she's not exactly a spring chicken anymore. Though, we may be talking about different pictures. The picture I've got isn't blurry in the least.

What's also important to note is that, in the leaked images, her eye is only partially open (which I imagine is the default/rest position of the eyes on the puppet). It's an unnatural position for her eye to be in, which is why it might look a bit off to some.

Other than that, I really don't see what issues people have with it. The images of the Rex prop have finally made their way onto Twitter, and a few people are shitting on them.

It looks like a T. rex to me. Can someone please explain to me why they think it looks bad, because I really don't understand.

Details would be appreciated.

I don't it's bad, it just looks odd. The shape of the head looks off to me, kinda like how the Rex did in Jurassic World. It's like the design on the head itself looks different.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 12:38 pm

What I'm starting to think is that they will use CGI for the rubbery looking dinosaur puppets used out in the field, but there are more detailed sections on them (like with the pictures of Rexy) for close-ups that both actors and audiences can benefit from. I think if Bayona didn't know what he was doing, and history suggests that he does, Universal would sure as hell would question his methods by allowing these strange looking life sized puppets to be in the open for people to photograph.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 7:36 pm

Has anyone seen the new leak pic from inside the Lockwood Manor of the
Spoiler:
They look fantastic, hope it is foreshadowing a real fight with them later in the film?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 7:51 pm

dance2nite wrote:

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Frabz-HOLY-CRAP-9803e6-1

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 04, 2017 11:52 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Frabz-HOLY-CRAP-9803e6-1

I need these pics now lol
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 12:34 am

dance2nite wrote:
Has anyone seen the new leak pic from inside the Lockwood Manor of the
Spoiler:
They look fantastic, hope it is foreshadowing a real fight with them later in the film?

Yes I saw that. It wasnt supposed to leak but it did. Ugh.

Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Just saw the pictures of the Rex puppet. Love that they've kept the enlarged chin from Jurassic World. It really makes her look older.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 7:59 pm

I think we can officially add the Indoraptor to the list.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 10:12 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Let's wait till it's real name comes(hopefully it has one).
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:12 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Indoraptor was trademarked silent

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

You're kidding.... source?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:27 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

https://twitter.com/JurassicOutpost/status/884160176709918722

Shocked

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:26 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Shocked
Well..... names don't define success lol
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 4:27 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Shocked
Well..... names don't define success lol

Let's hope not Laughing

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 12, 2017 12:50 am

I'm not crazy for Indoraptor being the new hybrid's species name but it makes since if the creature's DNA is mostly Indominus Rex and Velociraptor.

Every hybrid will have a name that will take a long time to get use to. When I first heard that the hybrid for JW was called Indominus Rex I didn't know if I would like but it grew on me and perhaps so will Indoraptor. These hybrids are basically monsters so they should have a name that fits a monster.

Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 5:11 am

Regarding the initial Dinosaur list, I would add:
1. Mosasaur. We do know, that its lagoon was built, we do know, that submarine sequence will take place and it was a successful newcomer in JW. I guess screenwriters/director could think, that audience wants it back. Part of me also thinks, that this submarine scene will be some sort of variation of unused, but storyboarded monorail sequence from JW.

2. "Elvis". Here is the thing - on June the 19th Reel News Hawaii published this tweet:
twitter.com/reelnewshawaii/status/877045410375770112
As far as I recall - "Elvis" was a name given in "The Lost World" for Parasaurolophus. Since this species is on Jurassic World animal list and naturally on Nublar as well, that could indicate we will see or at least hear this herbivore.

What seems interesting but unlikely - "Elvis" is - according to information given on Lego Jurassic World set and Empire Magazine interview - nickname for Echo the Raptor. It would be fun to see Blue sibling being alive, but I don't think Echos sounds were much different than other Raptors.

Link for the abovementioned interview:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150609212747/http://www.empireonline.com/jurassicworld/
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 9:59 am

Another rumor said that we could see herd of Pachyrinosaurus in panic because of eruption of Mount. Sibo.

Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 11:35 am

JP_Korea wrote:
Another rumor said that we could see herd of Pachyrinosaurus in panic because of eruption of Mount. Sibo.

Where did that rumor come from?

Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 11:56 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
JP_Korea wrote:

From here : http://operacaogenesis0.blogspot.kr/2017/10/alerta-de-spoiler-vaza-descricao-das.html?m=1

Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 12:55 pm

JP_Korea wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
JP_Korea wrote:

From here : http://operacaogenesis0.blogspot.kr/2017/10/alerta-de-spoiler-vaza-descricao-das.html?m=1

Looks...oh wow that Sorna stuff....oh wow.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 12:56 pm

JP_Korea wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
JP_Korea wrote:

I just read the entire page. Lots of crazy stuff if it ends up being real. How likely is it that these guys are just talking nonsense?
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 12:57 pm

The explorer rumour mentioned has me excited because that's exactly what I wanted from Jurassic World in the first place
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 1:36 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
The explorer rumour mentioned has me excited because that's exactly what I wanted from Jurassic World in the first place

I decided to cave into the pressure, and I'm not gonna lie, this has me very excited and intrigued. I'm loving the wider array of dinosaurs they mention and the fact that Sorna is officially confirmed to be canon. The last rumour near the end of the page (won't give away what) makes me further excited if they actually go through with it in JW3/JP6.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 3:22 pm

Hey guys just a advice, if you want to talk about this go to the general JW2 news thread if you want to talk about the larger plot spoilers. But if you want to talk about the new dinos that were teased, you can talk about them here.

Just trying to make sure everything organized so people know where to go for information.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 06, 2017 5:27 pm

I'm not against another ceratopian showing up in a JP/JW per se. But couldn't they have just used Triceratops instead? For such a famous and popular dinosaur, I always found it bizarre that it never got as much screen time, or at least more memorable scenes, like one would have thought it would.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 1:58 am

Rumor said New Ankylosauridae will show up in next movie, too.

BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:02 am

JP_Korea wrote:

I wonder if they'll bring in Euoplocephalus, the unseen but occasionally mentioned Ankylosaurid from the novel. But even so, what would be the point? Ankylosaurus is already an impressive enough dinosaur, and while Euoplocephalus is a staple of older non-fiction dinosaur books it feels a bit pedestrian by comparison.

Back to top Go down
JP_Korea
Hatchling
Hatchling
JP_Korea

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 6:13 am

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
JP_Korea wrote:

I wonder if they'll bring in Euoplocephalus, the unseen but occasionally mentioned Ankylosaurid from the novel. But even so, what would be the point? Ankylosaurus is already an impressive enough dinosaur, and while Euoplocephalus is a staple of older non-fiction dinosaur books it feels a bit pedestrian by comparison.

Same with Triceratops. Maybe we can see Euoplocephalus, or...maybe....Crichtonsaurus? Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Dinosaur List
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next