Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread

Go down 
+50
TheDreamMaster
IllOrfanato
Pachyrhinosaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
Gondrasia
CommanderKeller
DinoMike
JPMalcolmDilo
fallenkingdomLee
Baryonyx111
evolution_rex
Megaspino2
Viperman
HoldOntoYourButts
bammc
iuJacob
Meroune
TyrannoFan
Amadieus
Crimsonraptor
Dead2009
Bbrink1996
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
sdp
CT-1138
mosasaurus
Cbaitson
tigris115
Levine
BarrytheOnyx
dance2nite
Tyrant Lizard
baryonyx7
1morey
Rhedosaurus
FayhdrianColonist
NolaJP
Six-Foot Turkey
Dr. Wu
owenpratt
TRK/TrexKing
SmugTheFab
V.a.nublarensis
Spiegel
Megatron
Spinosaur4.4
BoulderFaceplant
Herrerasaurus
Pokesaurus
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

How excited has the first trailer footage made you?
Extremely hyped!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap62%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 36 ]
Very excited!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap17%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
Looks good!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap9%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Looks okay.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Unimpressed.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Less excited than I was before.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_lcap5%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

Back

AuthorMessage
Megatron
Embryo
Embryo
Megatron

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:09 pm

So it looks like the carnotaurus is just going to be canon foddder for Rexy.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:10 pm

I gotta say the carno looked awesome design wise. I'm sure there will be other scenes featuring her to hype up this moment.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:12 pm

I genuinely think they shot themselves in the foot with this trailer. All the teasers leading up to it were so much better. Too much action in one trailer.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:14 pm

So maybe Owen finds Blue in the jungle, but they end up being ambushed by the Carno and separated. As the Carno is chasing Owen, the volcano blows its top and the stampede is initiated. Then, as Owen makes it out of the jungle and meets up with Claire and Franklin, the Carno finds Owen and the others and goes after them, before Rexy shows up?

I'd be game for something like that.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 pm

Again, in the featurette from yesterday they seemed to be preparing the carnotaurus puppet for a night shoot. So it very likely has more than once scene, so it won't end up being the Ceratosaurus of FK.

On another note, for some reason Lockwood Manor and the indoraptor/auction look more interesting than the return to the island, which seems like it's just an excuse for nostalgia-fueled action IMO.

Last edited by Robotpo on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 pm

Also, the Carno is clearly still alive. I wonder if Rexy might just let it live.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:16 pm

I really liked the trailer, very EPIC & SAD at the same time & OMG at Rexy:D , she looks AMAZING just like her old self with her old roar from JP8) , not like the one they used at the end of JW.

Also Carnotaurus confirmed on Isla Nublar, who knew? Shocked

Glad they didn't show anything from the second half of the film either, they'll probably give us more Lockwood Manor scenes in the Superbowl or final trailer!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

IMO this trailer was epic! Loved every moment of it!

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

I think Universal may have played their hype cards a bit too much, the Behind the Scenes video was so gratifying that it caused my expectations to soar.

If I didn't see all of the teasers, I probably would be more hyped to hell.

But as is, I am STILL looking forward to sinking my teeth into this! Some quick thoughts:

- Some weird dialogue between Owen and Claire (some things just don't change between them I guess) like "you love a dummy" but I like that he sobers up and gets serious and gets to act with his eyes more than.

- Use of a 70s pop song seemed... odd for a JP trailer. The distorted JP theme was a decent touch. Why trailers can't go back to using scores from other movies is beyond me.

- Ian Malcolm's monologue gave me chills. Makes me wonder if the threat to humanity posed by the dinosaurs being moved from their island home will continue into the third/sixth film.

- That compy shot was WONDERFUL.

- Brachiosaurus is in it! But her cry doesn't sound right. :/

- Shots of Baryonyx (though anatomically incorrect) were still very terrifying!

- Blue and Owen = very nervous and excited.

- Dinosaurs in cages and fleeing from the erupting volcano, we've seen most of it but the dinosaurs running towards the cliff and being trapped between the pyroclastic flows and the ocean gave me chills. I think more dinosaurs are going to die than will be saved. Rexy may be saved, but how much longer does she have overall?

- Was that an Allosaurus or a Metriacanthosaurus.

- Carnotaurus? YES! Being short-changed in the trailer? Not so much, hoping for more.

- Rex? AW, YEAH!

Overall, this trailer was epic, and I am certainly stoked for JW: Fallen Kingdom. Infinity War better brace itself or some rip-roaring competition!

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I genuinely think they shot themselves in the foot with this trailer. All the teasers leading up to it were so much better. Too much action in one trailer.

Sadly after watching it many times I do agree. There was hardly any talking. No Lockwood, Wu or even the little girl.

I felt like I saw too much I absolutely didn’t want to see until the movie.

Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:19 pm

I am in true euphoria right now. This movie is going to be amazing, calling it now. Watching the dinos die is going to be just as hard as the end of Jurassic World when Lowery turns off the systems...like a symbol of childhood dying. Malcolm is great, and the special effects are definitely a step above Jurassic World.

P.S. The Carnotaurus is totally cool. The T-Rex is also totally cool. PLEASE can we not have a repeat of JP3 Rex vs Spino fan fight, please?

access main security grid access: PERMISSION DENIED....and...:
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Imagine if Universal hadn't blown their load with all the teasers xD

Like, we just had a date and maybe one teaser like with JW, then a countdown to the actual trailer. Probably would have made the trailer itself far more impactful.

Not complaining though. After what proceeded it, there was no chance it was going to leave everyone satisfied. I, for one, love it. And just looking at it objectively and comparing it with the first trailer for JW, this one is LIGHT YEARS better.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:22 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I think Universal may have played their hype cards a bit too much, the Behind the Scenes video was so gratifying that it caused my expectations to soar.

But as is, I am STILL looking forward to sinking my teeth into this! Some quick thoughts:

- Dinosaurs in cages and fleeing from the erupting volcano, we've seen most of it but the dinosaurs running towards the cliff and being trapped between the pyroclastic flows and the ocean gave me chills. I think more dinosaurs are going to die than will be saved. Rexy may be saved, but how much longer does she have overall?

- Carnotaurus? YES! Being short-changed in the trailer? Not so much, hoping for more.

While this is a good trailer, I do still wonder where the Compy's came from. That and, I as I wondered in the Dino List thread, will we see male Brachiosaurus's?

I was right about a dinosaur being short changed, but I thought that it would be the Metriacanthosaurus, not the Carno, which was dissipointing.

But even with these questions, I'm still hyped. Very Happy

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Sadly after watching it many times I do agree. There was hardly any talking. No Lockwood, Wu or even the little girl.

I felt like I saw too much I absolutely didn’t want to see until the movie.

Right? Not much context, none of the new locations showed off, no dialogue from new characters. People are gonna trash this film to death before it gets released. They'll think it's just another island rehash.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:24 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

While this is a good trailer, I do still wonder where the Compy's came from. That and, I as I wondered in the Dino List thread, will we see male Brachiosaurus's?

I was right about a dinosaur being short changed, but I thought that it would be the Metriacanthosaurus, not the Carno, which was dissipointing.

But even with these questions, I'm still hyped. Very Happy

I’m pretty sure that list on the site is kind of an afterthought now lol.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

And just as I expected, the haters are in full swing. "generic cgi-fest" "dumb why would they put the park on an island with a volcano" "wow its the lost world with a volcano". I went from super excited to feel really annoyed. The trailer was indeed epic but the behind the scenes video was better. I really wish they didn't put so much emphasis on that damn stampede. Oh well, at least we got the epic moment with rexy.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

Yea I really think they gave Malcolm the all important dialogue of the trailer and perhaps the movie. His warning of the dinosaurs outlasting humans is a definite nod to the filmmakers planned plot of the 6th movie.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:26 pm

I think there's a perfect trailer to be made from all the teasers. One that isn't just explosions and stampedes. I would rather have a trailer made from some of the Lockwood stuff and the manor shots with some shots showing off the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:30 pm

I wasn't part of JPL when JW's trailer was released. I came in at March 2015. But watching so many fans react, most of them so positive, it gives me a feeling of hope, legitimate hope and optimism. Just as much as it does with seeing this trailer.

It's just so...magical.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:31 pm

Positives:
- Ian Malcolm has some meaningful lines.
- Metriacanthosaurus shows up. Even though it gets killed right away, I'm pretty sure the main thing we were looking for was what the JP rendition would look like. So mission accomplished. It's basically a raptor from Kong 2005 lol.
- The dinosaurs on that ark with soldiers looking out at the burning island. Just awesome.
- Blue looks fantastic, as does the carnotaurus
- Brachiosaurus!! Where was he in JW? Who cares! Also a new call.
- They held off from showing the Indoraptor.

Negatives:
- The T-Rex saves the day once again. This is the third time that's happened with the same Rex on the same island. It's just getting old now. Plus, that would've been a nice surprise in the theater.
- The Carnotaurus probably gets about a minute of screen time before being killed by the T. Rex.
- The cg on the Rex and Brachiosaurus could be better
- It looks like they're going to rehash the romantic angle with the same characters. That's actually really lame.

In between:
- It's hard to watch the dinosaurs drown and die, but it's a good way to build up audience sympathy for them. Plus, dinosaurs getting destroyed by fireballs, stampedes, and clouds of ash is something we've all seen in other media, but never on such an epic scale.
- So I'm guessing they escape the gyrosphere and end up on the beach. They need to make it across the island but there's forest fires and pissed off dinosaurs. So they take the tunnels, where they run into a hungry Baryonyx who's taken refuge.
- I'm hoping the T. Rex acts like an animal after saving the group. Maybe she lashes out at them like "my kill! Go away!"
- I hope the Baryonyx keeps the posture it has when roaring.
- How are they going to fit enough dinosaurs on the ark for there to be breeding stock later on?
- How will they save the brachiosaurus? Maybe they tranquilize it as soon as they see it and it's kind of a humorous moment where everyone realizes they have to fit this thing in a crate.
- We need more carnotaurus. Do we have any evidence we'll see another specimen or is that rubber puppet just for reference?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:31 pm

My biggest gripe with the trailer is that we hear that horrible Justice Smith screeching again as the gyrosphere goes into the water Rolling Eyes

That scares the shit out of me more than anything.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:33 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
My biggest gripe with the trailer is that we hear that horrible Justice Smith screeching again as the gyrosphere goes into the water Rolling Eyes

That scares the shit out of me more than anything.

Hahhha. If that’s his real scream man.... Jesus
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:34 pm

I sure hope the runtime is long enough to fit all this in without rushing it
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:37 pm

This trailer is to start the hype train. I betcha the next trailers are going to be more chill, more ominous.

So I feel like Owen, Claire and the other guy are going to hide behind the gyrosphere, and the volcano is going to calm down for a bit. In that time, a carnotaurus is going to step up and confront our protagonists, until in comes Rexy to take down the carno. Note I didn't say kill - we never see the carno stop moving. I figure we'll see it again later, most likely in a nighttime scene. And even if this is the last scene with good ol' carnotaurus, there's going to be scenes beforehand, according to the BTS video.

I personally love this trailer. Sure, it's quite action-y and perhaps too fast-paced, but I loved every second of it.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:38 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I think there's a perfect trailer to be made from all the teasers. One that isn't just explosions and stampedes. I would rather have a trailer made from some of the Lockwood stuff and the manor shots with some shots showing off the scenery.

True, and now fan creators have a huge selection of footage to choose from, maybe that will help drive the hype. Remember, there were a lot of fan trailers for JW before the film's release.

One more thing I forgot to mention, I hope Giacchino pulls out all the stops for the score for this film. I imagine something suspenseful, thunderous, primal and epic for the stampede/eruption scene, building frantically until it looks like humans and dinosaurs alike have reached the end of the line, accentuated by heavy choir chanting just like the Rexy vs Indominus battle.

From 2:30 minutes onwards is what I mean:

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:38 pm

True, we don't actually see the Carno get killed. It's still clearly alive when Rexy roars.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:40 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

True, and now fan creators have a huge selection of footage to choose from, maybe that will help drive the hype. Remember, there were a lot of fan trailers for JW before the film's release.

One more thing I forgot to mention, I hope Giacchino pulls out all the stops for the score for this film. I imagine something suspenseful, thunderous, primal and epic for the stampede/eruption scene, building frantically until it looks like humans and dinosaurs alike have reached the end of the line, accentuated by heavy choir chanting just like the Rexy vs Indominus battle.

From 2:30 minutes onwards is what I mean:

I am so excited for Giacchino's score!
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:41 pm

^^ You can never go wrong with Howard Shore and LotR. One of the scores that I have on constant replay along with JP/TLW.

Here's the official plot synopsis according to Jurassic Outpost:

"It’s been four years since theme park and luxury resort Jurassic World was destroyed by dinosaurs out of containment. Isla Nublar now sits abandoned by humans while the surviving dinosaurs fend for themselves in the jungles.

When the island’s dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen (Chris Pratt) and Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event. Owen is driven to find Blue, his lead raptor who’s still missing in the wild, and Claire has grown a respect for these creatures she now makes her mission. Arriving on the unstable island as lava begins raining down, their expedition uncovers a conspiracy that could return our entire planet to a perilous order not seen since prehistoric times."

A "conspiracy" is a pretty sinister term - does this refer to the indoraptor & auction, or perhaps something bigger? Or is this merely studio hyperbole, hmmmm?
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Robotpo wrote:
^^ You can never go wrong with Howard Shore and LotR. One of the scores that I have on constant replay along with JP/TLW.

Here's the official plot synopsis according to Jurassic Outpost:

"It’s been four years since theme park and luxury resort Jurassic World was destroyed by dinosaurs out of containment. Isla Nublar now sits abandoned by humans while the surviving dinosaurs fend for themselves in the jungles.

When the island’s dormant volcano begins roaring to life, Owen (Chris Pratt) and Claire (Bryce Dallas Howard) mount a campaign to rescue the remaining dinosaurs from this extinction-level event. Owen is driven to find Blue, his lead raptor who’s still missing in the wild, and Claire has grown a respect for these creatures she now makes her mission. Arriving on the unstable island as lava begins raining down, their expedition uncovers a conspiracy that could return our entire planet to a perilous order not seen since prehistoric times."

A "conspiracy" is a pretty sinister term - does this refer to the indoraptor & auction, or perhaps something bigger? Or is this merely studio hyperbole, hmmmm?

What could the last bit mean?
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2017 9:45 pm

I just don't understand the logistics. How on earth do they capture the T. Rex, and presumably many of the others, after the volcano has exploded? How are they going to capture a meaningful amount of dinosaurs that will be able to breed on Sorna? Do the ones on the cliff side survive?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next