Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread

Go down 
+50
TheDreamMaster
IllOrfanato
Pachyrhinosaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
Gondrasia
CommanderKeller
DinoMike
JPMalcolmDilo
fallenkingdomLee
Baryonyx111
evolution_rex
Megaspino2
Viperman
HoldOntoYourButts
bammc
iuJacob
Meroune
TyrannoFan
Amadieus
Crimsonraptor
Dead2009
Bbrink1996
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
sdp
CT-1138
mosasaurus
Cbaitson
tigris115
Levine
BarrytheOnyx
dance2nite
Tyrant Lizard
baryonyx7
1morey
Rhedosaurus
FayhdrianColonist
NolaJP
Six-Foot Turkey
Dr. Wu
owenpratt
TRK/TrexKing
SmugTheFab
V.a.nublarensis
Spiegel
Megatron
Spinosaur4.4
BoulderFaceplant
Herrerasaurus
Pokesaurus
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

How excited has the first trailer footage made you?
Extremely hyped!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap62%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 62% [ 36 ]
Very excited!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap17%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 10 ]
Looks good!
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap9%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Looks okay.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Unimpressed.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap3%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Less excited than I was before.
Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_lcap5%Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

Back

AuthorMessage
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 5:51 am

Maybe they could have teased us some of those scenes at the Lockwood Manor some more, Dr Wu especially, as well as hints of the shady stuff going on over there.

In fact, I really hope that the movie is over 2 hours long, like 10 to 20 minutes above the 2 hour mark. 57 minutes does seem like a good amount of time spent on Nublar before transitioning to the next location. Also, its vital that we get to meet Lockwood before the team go to Nublar.

As for the toxic hate mongers, honestly they can f**k right off a cliff with a volcano behind them. We sure as hell don't need their ilk.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 5:53 am

TyrannoFan wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
TyrannoFan wrote:
This was an awful trailer. Almost nothing that we know about the movie was communicated properly in the trailer. The trailer only showed scenes that are sure to make people think it's just another shit explosionfest cashing in on nostalgia, when we know that's not the case. The BTS video had a totally different vibe, and honestly should have been the one they aired instead of the mess we got here. Whoever made this should be fired. I'm still hyped for the movie, but I'm incredibly let down by this trailer.

And also, please tell me there's more context to the Carno scene. I mean really? She just gets introduced to get killed by Rexy? I can't tell if they're trying to piss off or please fans with that one.

Yes, that T-Rex part still bothers me a lot.
The way the trailer is made is bad but at least it's a trailer problem. But the T-Rex scene is in the script, and killing the Carnotaurus so fast just for yet another triumphant T-Rex scene is kinda silly IMO.

Indeed it's a trailer problem for sure. The problem is that trailers shape expectations and opinions of the movie before it's released, so it's very important to get them right. I went over to /r/movies, and they had the usual snark, but this time they truly genuinely hated this trailer and demonstrated extremely low expectations of the movie. Stuff like "stop ruining the franchise with these shitty cliche blockbusters," "they ran out of ideas," "this looks somehow worse than Jurassic World." They tend to be negative in general, but the negativity is really pushed to 11 this time, and it's no surprise. It really saddens me that people will think this will be a soulless garbage movie before it's even out thanks to this trailer. Hopefully a second, better one can mend this issue. I hope the trailer attached to TLJ is not this one and is a much better one.

Anyways, I am expecting the Volcano scene to really be pretty much the climax of the first half. Before this stampede scene there'll probably be various tense scenes involving Blue, the Baryonyx, and hopefully even a scary Carnotaurus scene (so that that tone-deaf Rexy fanservice scene isn't as lame as it seems in this trailer). And as you said, the rest of the movie should be largely in Lockwood Manor. I'm predicting about a 2hr film.

Yeah, and the sad thing is that until yesterday even the usual Jurassic World haters were like "Okay, this might be actually good", because what we've got this week was phenomenal. And now they are like "They ran out of ideas, looks worse than Jurassic World".

Good job, trailer.

If it weren't for the beautiful material we got this week, I would be worried too.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 5:54 am

The trailer reactions on YouTube that I have seen been positive. The comments section yeah not so much but the people reacting to the trailer seem to enjoy it.

Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 am

Troyal, you are allowed to post your opinions as long as they are within the rules. Anyone decides to eat on it will answer to the staff.

Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 5:57 am

Dr. Wu wrote:
The trailer reactions on YouTube that I have seen been positive. The comments section yeah not so much but the people reacting to the trailer seem to enjoy it.
The comments section is about as positive as the the first JW trailer back in 2014.
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 6:26 am

I will say this: the CGI in the trailer was absolutely incredible. I can't fathom it looking any better. Everything looked so real. I was stunned when I first watched it really. Especially of note are Rexy and the Brachiosaurus.

These are real animals.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:21 am

I still can't get over the fact that they only put an exotic dino for the first time to kill it. I really hope here are more scenes with Carnotaurus, please tell me that guys.

Scene is pure fanservice and makes no sense, like Carno oir Rexy would stop to kill when there's a massive volcano exploding right in their back.

And people wonder when I say sometimes the bias with T.rex is too much. This needs to be adressed.Neutral

And don't even dare to touch my Baryonyx too.  Mad

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 LYHX0zA

Last edited by Spinosaur4.4 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:23 am

Oddly enough the reactions to this trailer mirror the ones from the first JW trailer in late 2014. I remember a lot of folks on JPL saying "it just looks like a Michael Bay action movie with dinosaurs". People hated the raptors running next to Owen on his motorcycle. A lot of folks complained about bad CGI.

I think Universal knows what they are doing with the marketing. They know that spectacle sells when it comes to the general audience. The first JW trailer pretty much summarized that "the park is open and a new big, bad dinosaur gets out and causes havoc". There was only a tiny hint as to how Act 3 would play out with the finale shot of the raptors riding with Owen. The second trailer sort of set the stakes for the final act of the film and gave a better idea of how the movie would play out. This trailer summarizes that "there is a pending volcanic eruption and our heros decide to try to save dinosaurs". I imagine the second trailer (probably tied to the release of Infinity War in early May) will fill in the gaps with the footage we saw in the BTS video and show a more complete film than just "running from dinosaurs and a volcano on an island".
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:26 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I still can't get over the fact that they only put an exotic dino for the first time to kill it. I really hope here are more scenes with Carnotaurus, please tell me that guys.

Scene is pure fanservice and makes no sense, like Carno oir Rexy would stop to kill when there's a massive volcano exploding right in their back.

And people wonder when I say sometimes the bias with T.rex is too much. Neutral

I think Carno is what Blue is reacting to in the close up shot with Owen's hand. Carno and Baryonyx are probably included because they need new antagonists while on the island. It can't always be raptors and T-Rex. I don't think they are included just for fan service. No way we just get what we saw of the Carno in the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Amadieus
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:29 am

The Rex scene was a bit odd. I don't care if the Carno got killed but the fact that they stop with a Volcano exploding is strange. I also would not like it if the Rex stopped to save them because he recognizes them, that would be ridiculous.

Besides, this trailer is similar to the first trailer we got for JW. Just some lines from Owen and Claire and scenes that do not give away too much. Expect the trailer in April/May to have more.

EDIT: Yeah basically this:

NolaJP wrote:

I think Universal knows what they are doing with the marketing. They know that spectacle sells when it comes to the general audience. The first JW trailer pretty much summarized that "the park is open and a new big, bad dinosaur gets out and causes havoc". There was only a tiny hint as to how Act 3 would play out with the finale shot of the raptors riding with Owen. The second trailer sort of set the stakes for the final act of the film and gave a better idea of how the movie would play out. This trailer summarizes that "there is a pending volcanic eruption and our heros decide to try to save dinosaurs". I imagine the second trailer (probably tied to the release of Infinity War in early May) will fill in the gaps with the footage we saw in the BTS video and show a more complete film than just "running from dinosaurs and a volcano on an island".
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:35 am

Amadieus wrote:
The Rex scene was a bit odd. I don't care if the Carno got killed but the fact that they stop with a Volcano exploding is strange. I also would not like it if the Rex stopped to save them because he recognizes them, that would be ridiculous.

Besides, this trailer is similar to the first trailer we got for JW. Just some lines from Owen and Claire and scenes that do not give away too much. Expect the trailer in April/May to have more.

NolaJP wrote:

I think Universal knows what they are doing with the marketing.  They know that spectacle sells when it comes to the general audience.  The first JW trailer pretty much summarized that "the park is open and a new big, bad dinosaur gets out and causes havoc".  There was only a tiny hint as to how Act 3 would play out with the finale shot of the raptors riding with Owen.  The second trailer sort of set the stakes for the final act of the film and gave a better idea of how the movie would play out.  This trailer summarizes that "there is a pending volcanic eruption and our heros decide to try to save dinosaurs".  I imagine the second trailer (probably tied to the release of Infinity War in early May) will fill in the gaps with the footage we saw in the BTS video and show a more complete film than just "running from dinosaurs and a volcano on an island".
See? Makes no sense, IMO is pure fanservice.

Anyway, some  fanboys out there  saying childish stuff like "get over it", yeah, like how they "got over" the JP3 scene and still bitch about it today. I just tell them that "maybe we need a Spino scene again so you just go back to your wornhole."

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:37 am

Pratt said in a interview that Mosasaurus is in the movie. If someone had some doubts.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 8:38 am

NolaJP wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

And people wonder when I say sometimes the bias with T.rex is too much. Neutral

I think Carno is what Blue is reacting to in the close up shot with Owen's hand.  Carno and Baryonyx are probably included because they need new antagonists while on the island.  It can't always be raptors and T-Rex.  I don't think they are included just for fan service.  No way we just get what we saw of the Carno in the trailer.  
I hope both get cool scenes with them without being killed by another dinosaur just for the "lulz Rexy is a hero".

And I do hope Rexy actually kills people this time around. I don't want her to be turned into the new pet of the dinosaur squad.

Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 10:58 am

Question. What do you guys think will happend after Rexy roars? Attack Owen?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 12:02 pm

baryonyx7 wrote:
Maybe she's rescued but I think she's going away because of the volcano. I wish she attacked them.

Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 12:28 pm

baryonyx7 wrote:

I think the volcano is going to roar to life again, and Rexy and the Carno are going to get spooked and run into the jungle.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Amadieus wrote:

NolaJP wrote:

I think Universal knows what they are doing with the marketing.  They know that spectacle sells when it comes to the general audience.  The first JW trailer pretty much summarized that "the park is open and a new big, bad dinosaur gets out and causes havoc".  There was only a tiny hint as to how Act 3 would play out with the finale shot of the raptors riding with Owen.  The second trailer sort of set the stakes for the final act of the film and gave a better idea of how the movie would play out.  This trailer summarizes that "there is a pending volcanic eruption and our heros decide to try to save dinosaurs".  I imagine the second trailer (probably tied to the release of Infinity War in early May) will fill in the gaps with the footage we saw in the BTS video and show a more complete film than just "running from dinosaurs and a volcano on an island".

Anyway, some  fanboys out there  saying childish stuff like "get over it", yeah, like how they "got over" the JP3 scene and still bitch about it today. I just tell them that "maybe we need a Spino scene again so you just go back to your wornhole."

You're getting carried away again....

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Amadieus wrote:

NolaJP wrote:

You're getting carried away again....
I agree. Sorry for it. Just a little rant.

Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I agree. Sorry for it. Just a little rant.

You mustn't worry yourself. Wink That shot of the Rex roaring is purely a trailer shot - they know what they doing when it comes to marketing. (most of the time >.>') I wouldn't be surprised if that shot isn't even in the film.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 1:31 pm

I wanna know how Rex survives. From what it looks like, T-Rex is part of the stampede and a big majority of those Dinos are wiped out by the volcanic ash cloud.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 1:35 pm

You ever feel like your on top of the world, and then everything just crashes down? Kinda how I'm feeling about things right now. Not because of the trailer...I thought it was decent....not perfect, but not the shitstain some people seem to think it is....but because of the response to the trailer.

I have this weird habit of letting negativity get to me. I realize I shouldn't. It's not healthy, it's not good, but it's there. I think I'ma opt out for a while and just try to enjoy it on my own.

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Megatron
Embryo
Embryo
Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 1:56 pm

Reddit is a toxic website fueled by a hive mentality so I wouldn't use it as a basis for what most people think of the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:01 pm

People are going to hate on something regardless of whether or not that something was perfect to begin with. I doubt everyone loved The Last Jedi and Infinity War's trailers as well.

Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:04 pm

Yea the whole world has become obsessed with breaking other people and other things down. I just stick to my own little world. It's helpful not being on social media. Probably the best decision I've made in 10 years.

Take comfort in knowing it could be a giant pile of triceratops dook and still make a billion dollars and in turn still get another sequel. Bayona doesn't make bad movies, so while it could be divisive, it will not be a bad movie.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:17 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
You ever feel like your on top of the world, and then everything just crashes down? Kinda how I'm feeling about things right now. Not because of the trailer...I thought it was decent....not perfect, but not the shitstain some people seem to think it is....but because of the response to the trailer.

I have this weird habit of letting negativity get to me. I realize I shouldn't. It's not healthy, it's not good, but it's there. I think I'ma opt out for a while and just try to enjoy it on my own.

I'm exactly the same, mate. It sucks when people shit on something you've grown up with since being a kid. I trust in J.A. Bayona to prove them wrong, though. The guy has been making Oscar-worthy films, he knows what he's doing!
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
People are going to hate on something regardless of whether or not that something was perfect to begin with. I doubt everyone loved The Last Jedi and Infinity War's trailers as well.

To be honest I actually found both of those trailers quite boring. Razz Star Wars maybe not so much, but still. The Fallen Kingdom trailer is the best I've seen all year, despite its flashiness. Smile

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:26 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
Dead2009 wrote:

To be honest I actually found both of those trailers quite boring. Razz Star Wars maybe not so much, but still. The Fallen Kingdom trailer is the best I've seen all year, despite its flashiness. Smile

I agree. Avengers trailer was standard. The Last Jedi was alright, but still, just standard Star Wars that we've seen a million times.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:32 pm

I'm just worried about my hype being sucked away is all.

Just watched the trailer again, and screw it, I'm still hyped.

It was actually kind of palate cleansing in a sense to scroll through all of the negativity and then watch the trailer again with that in mind. I had actually convinced myself by reading comments that the trailer was awful xD Then I watched it again and was like....Wait...this isn't awful at all! Poorly constructed trailer? Maybe, but I can't think of a scene that I wasn't at least intrigued by.

Also, what was with that weird random violin stab?

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

It was actually kind of palate cleansing in a sense to scroll through all of the negativity and then watch the trailer again with that in mind. I had actually convinced myself by reading comments that the trailer was awful xD Then I watched it again and was like....Wait...this isn't awful at all! Poorly constructed trailer? Maybe, but I can't think of a scene that I wasn't at least intrigued by.

I think what's in the trailer looks amazing, I just think they did a bad trailer. I reckon the second trailer will be much better. And we know there is much more to the film than the stampede that was shown. Even the stampede is gonna be polished up by the time the film comes out. the trailer just lacked context, but that's not the film's fault.
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 2:46 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Same! I posted a paragraph earlier about it being awful, but honestly looking at it again, I enjoyed it.

Think I'm gonna filter /r/movies. They're a garbage sub with garbage opinions and way too cynical toxic people.

PostSubject: Re: Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread   Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Trailer Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next